Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,538 members, 7,892,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan (1010 Views)

Federal Government Can Never Win This Fight Against Nnamdi Kanu...Never! / Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP / Radio Biafra: Nnmadi Kanu Detained By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2015
When Nnamdi and his Radio Baifra crew began their Biafra campaign late 2012, they never dabbled into Nigerian politics.
The patronized Jonathan and sent letters to him to work with them to actualize Biafra, Jonathan ignored them.

As an ardent follow of Radio Biafra because of my passion for Biafra, we tired to convince Nnamdi and his crew to use political pressure instead of uncut words, they refused.

We suggested sponsoring those which Biafra ideologies for political offices, I personally asked him to come home and bid for the House of Rep or something. He said, anybody who enters Nigerian politics will be swallowed. He cited one Uche Onyeaguocha, who was in the house of REP. He was one of the lawyers to Biafran Activities. In the House of Rep, he grew cold.
Next is Uwazurike, he said the man is playing games with Biafra because he joined Nigerian politics. He said we should that angle.

During the Anambra guber polls, I personally called in to press it on them that since there will be election, it is better for us to protect our interest. We pleaded with them to inform our people not to allow APC to land. We dont want too much control form the North in Biafra lands. They agreed and we stood against Ngige and his APC => Arewa Political Cancer.

In the 2015 elections, they had said no more Nigerian politics on Radio Biafra. Since Jonathan rebuffed them, they called all sorts of names. They called him a zoologist ruling a zoo. They called him an slowpoke and failure. They said he will regret for surrounding himself with his enemies just as Ironsi. They told our people not to vote.

We pleaded with them to stand down on the position of no elections in Baifra lands, that it would affect the chances of Jonathan, they said No. They campaigned on their facebook page. Some of us where barred from that page because we are always disagreeing with their approach and method.

They came up with a slogan, "Vote and Die". Many of our people stayed away from the polls.
They wanted a total boycott as a show of rejecting Nigeria and her politics.

there were explosions on at Enugu and Awka during that poll. We dont know who was responsible till today.

Anybody saying Nnamdi worked for Jonathan or the PDP is either outrightly lying like the liars or just silly,

I am taking this pains to explain this for two reasons;
1. It is an insult to those of us who love Biafra. I ve been on Nairaland since almost 10 years. I have never left anyone in doubt that I am Biafra to the core.

I patronized Jonathan and supported his government but each time he says "ONE Nigeria", I do come out clear to say, "Sir, your re on your own".

I have no regrets supporting him. I am sure if he is in power, innocent Biafrans being hacked to death by the terror agents of the Buhari regime wont have died.

2. A northern element in the Person of Shehu Sani (I got the word element from him), said those agitating for Biafra are Jonathan's supporters. I fear they might frame Jonathan up for treason and hang him like Saro Wiwa.

Jonathan is innocent as far as Biafra is concerned.
On the other hand,shame on Jonathan for failing to understand Nigeria and what she stands for. He thought he could fix Nigeria, just like Ironsi and even Nzeogwu. Even Zik thought he could make Nigeria great. Shame on them all.

The APC liars can continue to blame Jonathan and the PDP for all their woes.

When the old and illiterate bigot they elected as President said he has divided Nigeria into 95% and 5%, I am sure it was Jonathan and the PDP that caused it.

Shame on them all.

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by sammyj: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2015
This story further proves IPOB are more confused because the last time I checked the people clamouring for Biafra are the chest beaters that insisted is Jonathan !!! or no Nigeria. They further went ahead to shut themselves on the foot by voting out credible men from SE like Ngige and his likes !!! Loosers always end being noise makers !!! grin grin
Re: Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2015
sammyj:
This story further proves IPOB are more confused because the last time I checked the people clamouring for Biafra are the chest beaters that insisted is Jonathan !!! or no Nigeria. They further went ahead to shut themselves on the foot by voting out credible men from SE like Ngige and his likes !!! Loosers always end being noise makers !!! grin grin

i just tried to let you know that IPOB as led by Nnamdi had nothing to do with election let alone Jonathan.

Either you didnt not read my post or you have problems with comprehension.

As for Ngige and his likes, their credibility is measured by our aspirations and how they are in tune with our desires as a people.

If he contests again, he will still loose. Until they learn to listen to us.
Re: Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by neolboy(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
How is that a crime if he actually campaigned for GEJ. next news pls
Re: Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
neolboy:
How is that a crime if he actually campaigned for GEJ. next news pls

bros, its not a crime.
However, he did not campaign for him.

The problem is that the mischieous elements of the APC are spreading malicious and false insinuations that our agitation for Biafra is because Jonathan/PDP lost the 2015 elections.

I dont know what they gain from falsehood and propaganda. Nigeria is really lost.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by sammyj: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
...................................................... grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
............................................................................. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
noblezone:

i just tried to let you know that IPOB as led by Nnamdi had nothing to do with election let alone Jonathan.

Either you didnt not read my post or you have problems with comprehension.

As for Ngige and his likes, their credibility is measured by our aspirations and how they are in tune with our desires as a people.

If he contests again, he will still loose. Until they learn to listen to us.
Re: Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by Beremx(f): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
The patronized Jonathan and sent letters to him to work with them to actualize Biafra, Jonathan ignored them.
where's your evidence that this happened?
nna abeg tell us another lie! grin
Re: Proof That Nnmadi Kanu Never Campaigned For Jonathan by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Beremx:

where's your evidence that this happened?

nna abeg tell us another lie! grin

I just pulled up that image from the Radio Biafra facebook page.
Most of their followers and groups used that image for their profile picture.

The fact that you would love lies as dished by the APC elements does not mean some of us love to lie.

I gave you an account of my personal experience and not hear say.

I did call in to Radio Biafra in those days, and argued with Nnamdi one one one.
They saw the strength of our arguments and barred us from their pages.

Concluding that I am telling lies is not enough, counter my argument with your truth.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo,El-rufai,Oshiomhole,Aregbesola,Ajimobi,Others At NEC Meeting 2day(pics / See What They Did To A A Nigeria Boy Caught Stealing Phone In Bari.italy / Picture Of The Day #change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.