Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,857 members, 7,876,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Superrich Ronaldo Buys €19 Million Private Jet, Reveals His New Special Woman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Superrich Ronaldo Buys €19 Million Private Jet, Reveals His New Special Woman (711 Views)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo) / Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Superrich Ronaldo Buys €19 Million Private Jet, Reveals His New Special Woman by ivoatt(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly bought himself a €19million (£13.5million) Gulfstream G200 business jet, to help him jet around the world on his marketing missions.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5ilvcqje8b5.6ebfa808.jpg[/img]
Ronaldo has a number of brands he is handling including a line of perfume called ‘Legacy’, a line of underwears and pants, a line of shirt all under the CR7 trademark.
According to the Mirror UK, the 30 year old’s aircraft can carry between eight and ten passengers, depending on its specification.

It features separate bathrooms for the crew and passengers, plus also wardrobes, internet access, telephone, fax, microwave, electric oven, fridge for drinks and entertainment systems.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6ednb16fv6s.de6a81ca.jpg[/img]

Ronaldo has also been speaking on different parts of his life from his mother, his son’s aspirations for the future, his love interests and career after football.

Speaking on The Jonathan Ross Show, which will be broadcast on ITV this Saturday, the former Manchester United and Sporting Lisbon man spoke on different things.

On the new special somebody in his life

“A few. I need to figure out who is better Well it’s not easy, of course not. To speak serious, it’s not easy. I know 50 per cent they approach just for interest, it’s normal, not just me but all the people who are famous they have these kinds of problems.

But in another way, I think I’m a confident guy, I’m tall, I have [my] own teeth, I have a nice body so I think the other 50 per cent it’s because…”

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3c28fu2368u.ad7ed218.jpg[/img]
Cristiano Ronaldo’s rumoured love-interest Italian actress Alessia Tedeschi

On life after football

“No passions to be a coach, I want to carry on with my brands… I have many brands and I want that still, I want still to grow with my brands.”

On his chances of winning the Ballon D’or

“To be honest I think Messi is going to win this year because this kind of trophy, it depends on votes. You win competitions, you win Champions League you win the league in terms of individual.

“I did probably the best season of my career which is good and I was the highest scorer in Europe [but] it’s all about votes, it’s difficult and to be honest I’m not very worried about that because as I said many times, I never [thought I’d] win three times to be honest.”

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6rh4t8smpit.5c379a53.jpg[/img]
Cristiano Ronaldo won the 2014 Ballon D’or

On playing in the US or Dubai

“In my mind I want to finish in the top level, I want to finish with dignity so in a good club. It doesn’t mean that to go USA or Qatar or Dubai is not good but I don’t see myself…”

On Sir Alex Ferguson’s accent

“I still don’t understand him! In the beginning, I had a translator, a Brazilian man, of course, basically only for him.”

In a related development, Ronaldo’s mother, Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro has revealed she thought of aborting the attacker after discovering she was pregnant with him.

The revelation was made in a new film about Ronaldo which details his life and relationships with friends and family for the past year.

Ronaldo, 30, was named after former USA president Ronald Reagan. He was born in Santo António, a neighbourhood of Funchal, Madeira, Portugal.
Re: Superrich Ronaldo Buys €19 Million Private Jet, Reveals His New Special Woman by winetapper: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
His luck

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Must Go...have Your Say... / Consequencies Of Iheanacho And Mike Goals / Arsenal Fans Praying Hard For Their Encounter Against Barca- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.