Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? (662 Views)

Top 10 Most Followed African Presidents On Twitter / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Buhari Leading Other African Presidents On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? by toshacer: 6:55pm On May 17, 2009
As we have seen that there seems to be many un installed Presidents on NairaLand, lets say u are one today, kindly highlight how and what you will do to make Naija better in the following areas:

Economy

Transportation

Education

Agriculture

Food

Security

Health

Electricity

Please since many people beleive what is said here matters a lot, let each one who beleives Naija is failing or has failed tell us what he will do if given the opportunity to affect the lives of millions thru well meaning policies.
Re: So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? by blacksta(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2009
firstly introduce capital punishment for corruption. then i am going to ban importation for aleast 18months,

Introduce strict monitoring regiment into every ministry -

take half of Nigerian foreign Reserve and it spend it on keys areas such as agriculture, textiles, electricity generation, healthcare, transportation network, technology.

All effort will be harnessed to turn Nigeria into a little china 85% exportation. my own is just

3 point agenda.

1. Infrastructure
2. Deal ruthlessly with corruption
3. Exportation, Exportation, Exportation
Re: So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? by toshacer: 7:16pm On May 17, 2009
blacksta:

firstly introduce capital punishment for corruption. then  i am going to ban importation for aleast 18months,

Introduce strict monitoring regiment into every ministry -

take half of Nigerian foreign Reserve and it spend it on keys areas such as  agriculture, textiles, electricity generation, healthcare, transportation network, technology. 

All effort will be harnessed to turn Nigeria into a little china 85% exportation.   my own is just   

3 point agenda.

1. Infrastructure
2. Deal ruthlessly with corruption
3. Exportation, Exportation, Exportation   

and bingo, Nigeria will now become like America, how well you have done.
Re: So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? by OneNaija(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2009
Nigerians go school that is the first question you need to ask them all. fake result. Exam Malpractice.This is a Waste of time. All Nairaland are failure just like the Leader of Nigeria. they come here today talk about President and tomorrow the same topic.Na so so one shoe or one dress Una dey wear for House.
Re: So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? by hoeyeadoe: 7:39pm On May 17, 2009
One 9ja, No disrespect, but that was uncalled for.

Tell us yours or simply say you see no need to, or just ignore.

Generalizing that such a huge amount of Nigerian citizens are bad ass baggas is so unacceptable and debilitating to the progress of 9ja that we all want.

i'd have you jailed for 6months with hard labour if I were the president today because i'd supress all indiscipline with my autocratic style.
Re: So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? by loyeruope: 8:20pm On May 17, 2009
1. I agree with blacksta on the issue of capital punishment for corruption. When people start getting the message that the fastest way to go to hell is to steal government's money, less people will take that route.
2. Also, there will be complete ban on importation of consumer goods. The only goods allowed in will be capital goods that will boost our ability to manufacture. I know the world will skin me for this but national interests first, I will worry about international interests later.
3. Provided the power situation has not been solved, I will direct almost all my energies to ensure we have 24/7 power supply. I honestly don't see how we can make any roadway without it. And like I said in (1) above, anybody found sabotaging my efforts will reside in hell - literally.

These are definitely the first things I will do. I cannot say what else I would do as time goes on.

and bingo, Nigeria will now become like America, how well you have done.
@Poster,
My job, if I am a President, will not be to make Nigeria another America. My job will be to make us reach our fullest potential, and removing anything or anyone who wants to deny us just that.
Re: So Many Un Installed Presidents On Nairaland, What Will U Do To Make Naija Beta? by blacksta(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2009
loyeruope:

1. I agree with blacksta on the issue of capital punishment for corruption. When people start getting the message that the fastest way to go to hell is to steal government's money, less people will take that route.
2. Also, there will be complete ban on importation of consumer goods. The only goods allowed in will be capital goods that will boost our ability to manufacture. I know the world will skin me for this but national interests first, I will worry about international interests later.
3. Provided the power situation has not been solved, I will direct almost all my energies to ensure we have 24/7 power supply. I honestly don't see how we can make any roadway without it. And like I said in (1) above, anybody found sabotaging my efforts will reside in hell - literally.

These are definitely the first things I will do. I cannot say what else I would do as time goes on.
@Poster,
My job, if I am a President, will not be to make Nigeria another America. My job will be to make us reach our fullest potential, and removing anything or anyone who wants to deny us just that.

Nigerians generally dont want to die . The above will reduce corruption by at least 99.9 % Instantly - it will be the fastest turn arround of fortunes in the world. grin

(1) (Reply)

Scoring Babatunde Fashola, Lagos State Governor, At Two Years / Where Is Jonathan Goodluck? / Sowore's ''the World For A Barrel'' + Dissatisfied Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.