Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,218 members, 7,932,103 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

What's To Be Done At This Moment??? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What's To Be Done At This Moment??? (368 Views)

I Dont Want A Boring Moment Again I Need A Girl In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's To Be Done At This Moment??? by Lumeela(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
There's someone owing you money......... and there is this your long time girlfriend that never gave you a chance to kiss,snush,sex her cool cheesy and that fateful day she complied with you to do whatever you want almost started you heard a knock on your door you don't want to go but she told you to go and as you open the door it was that guy owing you money he said he wanted to talk for some minutes what will you do? And this might be your first and last opportunity to have what you want with the girl and this guy is also traveling what will you do will you talk to the guy or let go of the money I need your reply fams

(1) (Reply)

TOP Most Earning Blog In Nigeria / Answer, If You're Sure You Knew. It? / I Will Never Forgive You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.