Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

[help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions (928 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Says His Goal For 2018 Is To ‘fix’ Facebook / Weekend Giveaway: Get These Adsense For As Low As 3k / Apply These 4 Secret Techniques To Improve Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by odicity: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
please help me constructively criticize this site deljconsult.com, adsese gave me these reasons for disapproval,

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.

please how can i handle this thanks
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by Emmanuel950(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
ur site design both mobile n desktop matters. Avoid drop down menus. Avoid too much images. Dont copy and paste. Write ur own content. I can write original posts 4 u. U get facebook page?
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by odicity: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Emmanuel950:
ur site design both mobile n desktop matters. Avoid drop down menus. Avoid too much images. Dont copy and paste. Write ur own content. I can write original posts 4 u. U get facebook page?
Tnkz bro I appreciate your help. Yes I have a page
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by Rosemary216(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emma, dats nt really d answer to d question
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by Rosemary216(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dey said u should provide relevant content. Work on your posts! Make sure it teaches ur readers something or it shows them how to achieve something else.

Pages with little or no original content. Avoid lifting posts verbatim from other websites to place in urs. If you see a post u like, just copy the idea and make A post about it in your own words.

Den ur site should provide good user experience. Ur template and how you organize your layout matters. Make sure you have pages /labels and other things that make using ur site easy for people to use.

I think that's all I can say
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by odicity: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rosemary216:
Dey said u should provide relevant content. Work on your posts! Make sure it teaches ur readers something or it shows them how to achieve something else.

Pages with little or no original content. Avoid lifting posts verbatim from other websites to place in urs. If you see a post u like, just copy the idea and make A post about it in your own words.

Den ur site should provide good user experience. Ur template and how you organize your layout matters. Make sure you have pages /labels and other things that make using ur site easy for people to use.

I think that's all I can say

Thanks I appreciate dir, with the issue of placing adds on little or no content pages I think I made the mistake while implementing their ads while using advance ads, I didn't exculde ads on page like contact us and about us. And I applied the ads title,middle and after, while content in those pAges are quite small. But for the navigation I keep having issues with the mobile version and it always show I single menu icon that can drop down to show the pages. And the issue original content some are fully original while honestly I tweaked some a bit. Please from my explanation and having another look at the site www.deljconsult.com please help me further. Thanks
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by Rosemary216(f): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
odicity:

Thanks I appreciate dir, with the issue of placing adds on little or no content pages I think I made the mistake while implementing their ads while using advance ads, I didn't exculde ads on page like contact us and about us. And I applied the ads title,middle and after, while content in those pAges are quite small. But for the navigation I keep having issues with the mobile version and it always show I single menu icon that can drop down to show the pages. And the issue original content some are fully original while honestly I tweaked some a bit. Please from my explanation and having another look at the site www.deljconsult.com please help me further. Thanks
I have no idea what you just asked. But after checking the site I noticed a lot especially mobile version. The subscribe widget and an ad above it makes navigation horrible for people with screen touch phones. Den if wat I c dere are all the posts u have got then Google meant it wen dey said page with little content.
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by odicity: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
I have no idea what you just asked. But after checking the site I noticed a lot especially mobile version. The subscribe widget and an ad above it makes navigation horrible for people with screen touch phones. Den if wat I c dere are all the posts u have got then Google meant it wen dey said page with little content.
Thanks dir what type of ads is that because I haven't added ads yet. Can I c a screen shot please.
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by Rosemary216(f): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
odicity:

Thanks dir what type of ads is that because I haven't added ads yet. Can I c a screen shot please.
"click here now to buy building plans*
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by odicity: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
"click here now to buy building plans*
Tnks please help me futher is it a text or image ads?
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by Rosemary216(f): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
odicity:
Tnks please help me futher is it a text or image ads?
both
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by odicity: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rosemary216:
both
Am embarrased to hear that. Tnks
Re: [help] How To Fix And Apply These Adsense Suggestions by Rosemary216(f): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
odicity:

Am embarrased to hear that. Tnks
no big deal

(1) (Reply)

..... / What Does Google Adsense Mean? / Verified Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.