Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,297 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 PM

Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) (45290 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by referandum(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2015
maestroz:
I think this man get 'common sense'.

is he representing lagos or bayelsa in the senate? I doubt if he can replicate this in his constituency in bayelsa.

keep developing lagos dude...

after all you are making common sense.
Dear sir,
what he did is busniess not politics he never said "at silverbird cinema employing 50 youths in line with my campaign promises" if he decides that lagos markurdi bronu and not rivers bayealsea abuja is where he would have good busniess patronage its not your busniess its his busniess why not start referring peple you know dont have jobs to start applying
Please Nigerians lets remove politics from busniess just the same way we remove family from busniess
ma name is REFERADUM AND I SUPPORT #COMMONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by referandum(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

You just sound pathetic because i cant even pin point anything in the rubbish you typed up there.

You said "Is alright you are welcome" welcome on what?
like i said earlier am ready to keep explaining one thing to you over and over again
well what i meant was you love popularity i see youre just having problems with everybody on this thread you just want to use everybody you have problrms with to increase youre popularity level so that your name is every where on this thread so if youre willing i could help you achive that
hope its clear this time if not am still here to explain

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2015
referandum:

like i said earlier am ready to keep explaining one thing to you over and over again
well what i meant was you love popularity i see youre just having problems with everybody on this thread you just want to use everybody you have problrms with to increase youre popularity level so that your name is every where on this thread so if youre willing i could help you achive that
hope its clear this time if not am still here to explain

This is a faceless forum, therefore i need no popularity because am not on this forum for that and it wont add to my salary+bonuses at work. You are the one trying to create what is not.

You open an account on the 11th in November and you are already a nuisance on the forum. Am going to repeat myself you only looking for cheap popularity and if you want one, pls go tackle Introvert, agarawu and madcow i beleive they are more popular and they will make you more popular. Anofia.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
This ben bruce is really working. Wat pmb can not do in 5years to come Pls remove PMB and put him grin
Lol!
Wayray grin
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by tylerbraid(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2015
He is buying his way into presidential election 2019... Trying to use the social media to win youths over. He might succeed tho.
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by imiski(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is a faceless forum, therefore i need no popularity because am not on this forum for that and it wont add to my salary+bonuses at work. You are the one trying to create what is not.

You open an account on the 11th in November and you are already a nuisance on the forum. Am going to repeat myself you only looking for cheap popularity and if you want one, pls go tackle Introvert, agarawu and madcow i beleive they are more popular and they will make you more popular. Anofia.
a$$hole

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by referandum(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

young man i hold you accountable on two count of blunder hehehehehehehe - am really enjoying you youre making ma day-
first charge is popularity dont mean it must be where you show your face even though its faceless your name could become popular like you mentioned the likes of introvert aragaw and wildcat you dont see dere face dem hell dere popular
second charge ma opening an account 11 november dont mean nothing i had and operated another account but stopped using it for reasons best known by me
now youre popular maybe to me if i open another thread and i see -whats your name again?- MOSAKUAW -or sdomething like that - I will go "O GREAT ANOTHER USELESS THREAD" and belive me bro thats cause YOUR POPULAR

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
referandum:

young man i hold you accountable on two count of blunder hehehehehehehe - am really enjoying you youre making ma day-
first charge is popularity dont mean it must be where you show your face even though its faceless your name could become popular like you mentioned the likes of introvert aragaw and wildcat you dont see dere face dem hell dere popular
second charge ma opening an account 11 november dont mean nothing i had and operated another account but stopped using it for reasons best known by me
now youre popular maybe to me if i open another thread and i see -whats your name again?- MOSAKUAW -or sdomething like that - I will go "O GREAT ANOTHER USELESS THREAD" and belive me bro thats cause YOUR POPULAR

Who ask you all the nonsense you typed up there?
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by tushburg(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
haywire07:
Only 50?

My brother if no be one thing I for say make thunder fire you but...how many your papa employ,how many GMB employ?

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by haywire07(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
tushburg:

My brother if no be one thing I for say make thunder fire you but...how many your papa employ,how many GMB employ?
He's about to employ your papa..congrats in advance
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by aresa: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
megastarjec:

Dear I had same view as you not until I did my IT in NTA, Yenagoa and discovered that the digitalization NTA is struggling to achieve now he wanted to achieve it then but was hindered.

He struggled for 8 years right? Who hindered him? Jona his boss?

Digitization was the least of NTA's problems and the fact fact that he was unable to digitalized anything says a lot about his commitment and ability to get anything done as a manager.

Do you remember that NTA used to have a very fine logo designed in small letter, it was in his tenure.

Only NTA logo after 8 years in office? Are you serious?

he left when they refused to share same ideology with him, so why blaming him? yes has his flows but criticize him rightly please. thanks

He did not leave, after his failure at NTA, Jona promoted him to preside over Nigeria's Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria as the Chairman.

Talk about rewarding and promoting wasted 8 years of failure while his own private business silverbird growed, progressed and modernized with new cinemas and malls all over Nigeria.

You obviously don't know anything..

Who are THEY? Who prevented him from doing anything at the NTA? Was he not the boss of NTA?
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by aresa: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
pharoahs:
Dear Sir,
Could you please tell us what you as a human being has done that we can comparatively say makes you a better person than the man you are insulting? Please let us know who you are so we can join you in this your quest to expose his social media gimmicks. Afterall, you need to be a sparkling pan to call the kettle black.
We are waiting sir.
Thank you.
[/s]

What's what I did or didn't do in my life means our public institutions should be badly managed and rendered useless by bad and worthless public officials who showed more interest in their own private companies and pockets than the public interests, institutions and properties?

After 8 years with Ben Bruce as the head of NTA, can you as a sensible and rational human being and a Nigerian tell me that you are happy with the sad and sorry state of NTA?

Please STFU if you have nothing sane and rational to talk about..

Sad, pathetic and unpatriotic elements...
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by j1mmy: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
of course with his overpaid NASS salary and expenses.
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
SaiBuharii:
The problem here is he has presented this scenerio as if he is primarily opening the cinema to employ youths, meanwhile, it is more of a business concern. Politicians and deceit though.

na was for u oooo.

before 6 months ago he was a private nigerian.

even fg don't employ for employing sake.

everything boils down to maximizing capital.
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by megastarjec(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=40013891]

He struggled for 8 years right? Who hindered him? Jona his boss?

Digitization was the least of NTA's problems and the fact fact that he was unable to digitalized anything says a lot about his commitment and ability to get anything done as a manager.

my dear get your fact right. he was not in NTA during Jona's time as president o. He already had established STV o. He used his position to help the entertainment industry by making Jonathan to give the industry the sum $200m which became a burst to the entertainment industry o. And did I hear u say digitization wasn't NTA's problem! yet they struggle to achieve it now. chei. that's why Nigeria is dying because we kill future dreams, later spend a lot to correct the past in future's present. I maintain my point, he is a businessman and he has the right to employ as many as he what's to employ send nobody can sue him for that. He also has the right to announce it as he wants. After all, how many other politicians has done what he has done. how many? appreciate the good things he is doing, criticise in the right sense not in hatred.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by referandum(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
MosakuAW:

Who ask you all the nonsense you typed up there?
arh youingman you still dey here everybody done leave this topic nah arh arh even for frnt page e done enter page 12 abeg leave this thread and move on to other topics and again express your myopic view on issues
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
referandum:

arh youingman you still dey here everybody done leave this topic nah arh arh even for frnt page e done enter page 12 abeg leave this thread and move on to other topics and again express your myopic view on issues

Moving to another topic to discuss your father's myopic view abi!
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2015
akwana:

Aren't you over using that joke? He's employing 50 people and you liken him to Obanikoro, we are not talking about thuggery here.
don't forget the other silverbirds cinemas and TV and radio station o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by allbright(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Thumbs up for Ben Bruce, am sure Adams Oshoimole would be very jealous of you,

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by referandum(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

Moving to another topic to discuss your father's myopic view abi!
youngman must you continue to insult peoples parents . This is the second time youre engaging yourself in this nonesense the tw times youve done it now i havent even once lunched or said somethi ng bad about your parents it only goes to show your lack of immaturity the only thing i attacked you on is your inteligence but your just in return showing your lack of maturity. its painful that its peole like that when they go into politics they have this win at all cost attitude and behave improperly. and here i was thinking i was engaging an intelligent gentleman in the battle of wits but you have proved that youre a rascal of sorts.
Anyway that beign said as you seem to be insensitive to reality this would be the last post i would write because of you
Jesus says love your enemies and not to return evil for evil so instead of ending this piece with an insult i would rather pray for you and bless your parents and wish them all whatever their heart desires maybe .
MOSAKUAW GOD BLESS YOU AND FORGIVE YOU FOR INSULTING MA FATHER
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by golddust6000(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Horlufemi:

Festac ke?

Its in Golden Tulip Hotel
golden tulip where e day, you no my area more than me?
Re: Murray-Bruce Opens Silverbird Cinema In Festac (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
referandum:

youngman must you continue to insult peoples parents . This is the second time youre engaging yourself in this nonesense the tw times youve done it now i havent even once lunched or said somethi ng bad about your parents it only goes to show your lack of immaturity the only thing i attacked you on is your inteligence but your just in return showing your lack of maturity. its painful that its peole like that when they go into politics they have this win at all cost attitude and behave improperly. and here i was thinking i was engaging an intelligent gentleman in the battle of wits but you have proved that youre a rascal of sorts.
Anyway that beign said as you seem to be insensitive to reality this would be the last post i would write because of you
Jesus says love your enemies and not to return evil for evil so instead of ending this piece with an insult i would rather pray for you and bless your parents and wish them all whatever their heart desires maybe .
MOSAKUAW GOD BLESS YOU AND FORGIVE YOU FOR INSULTING MA FATHER

If you are engaging people based on intellect and views, you dont quote people and begins to yap them before passing your comment. You quote me to pass a message and you start by calling me "mumu" they only way i know very well is to hit you below belt. You cab counter people's view without calling them names. If that abusive words was not in your 'counter' message, i wont have responded harh towards you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jama'atu Nasril Islam's 'History Of Jos' Lecture Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo / Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.