Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,387 members, 7,978,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad (1717 Views)

Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest / Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by EasternPride: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
According to Carol Munday

London's is hetic not having much chance to update with the pictures and videos so will be uploaded later, but just to say all is going well, went to No.10 they have the documentation from the IPOB, more meetings will be attended but all is going well..

cool smiley

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208449774268450&id=1429445980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxJ8Igja8o&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by journerman(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good luck with actualisation of Biafra. Nigeria is no longer one(maybe never was), there's no point faking it. The only sad thing is that, instead for this lots to campaign for good governance and demand accountability front their leaders, they are fighting a cause that will enslave them even more. The elites and ruling class does not care about you lots, either you are in the entity called Nigeria or in Biafra.

Find better use of your time but all the same, I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by Nature8(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good..
Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by Trut(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Up Biafra
Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by EasternPride: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
journerman:
Good luck with actualisation of Biafra. Nigeria is no longer one(maybe never was), there's no point faking it. The only sad thing is that, instead for this lots to campaign for good governance and demand accountability front their leaders, they are fighting a cause that will enslave them even more. The elites and ruling class does not care about you lots, either you are in the entity called Nigeria or in Biafra.

When we go thru this pain finish, with the killings, arrests, torture and we succeed in the end, you think any blood sucking politician will mess up with the populace?

hell No,

have you wondered why they don't accept it? because it will be their end

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by calaway: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
WORLDWIDE ITS GETTIN HEATED.

A STRUGGLE TAKING A GLOBAL DIMENSION.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
journerman:

They can't try it in Biafra...
We are fearless and they can't ride on biafrans BC of fear of revolution...
So don't show concern for us BC I am authoritatively letting you know that we are in save hands as far as Biafra is concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by mazzi: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
#nevergiveup

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by athaboi(f): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
#Biafraonthemove!
Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by owobokiri(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Let my people go...
Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
I can smell e-ghosts.
They peep on this thread, then hide in shame!

The match is on!

Our resolve is real.

Protest is coming at the British Embassy in Sweden early next week.
Biafra is a global momentum.

Memoirs to Nnamdi Kanu.

Comrade, I disagree with your methods,
Yet, I owe you respect.

Memoirs to Ojukwu,
Dear our amiable General and Commander,
Please smile where ever you are.
The match to your dream is on!

The making of the first real independent African nation.
A nation of Africans, founded by Africans for Africans.

Sir, we are already putting motion your policy of RAP: Research And Production.
The enemy is gittery and panicky.
They are threatening us with another genocide, but you know what sir?
We are not afraid of them.

One Nnamdi Kanu has made a big sacfrice, he has thought us not be afraid anymore.
Dear General, the fear is gone!
The match is on!

Inform Zik of the developments so far.
Tell him "ONE" Nigeria is cursed. It is filled with Rivers of Blood.

Send my regards to Awo, inform him that there is hope, that some of his people are beginning to speak out.

How is Gideon Orka? Tell him that his people are still being murdered in their sleep.
From what we can gather, it seems they are still sleeping.

I dont know if you can get to Usman Dan Fodio, tell him that the Ponds of Blood he dug, has grown into Rivers.
Also, tell him that we will never allow his Koran to be dipped in the ocean at our back yard.

Tell Sarduana that we are indeed sorry for the over zealousness of Nzeogwu and his gang, who thought they could fix Nigeria.
Tell him that since his death, we have been dying. We are still dying.

Finally, tell our brothers and sisters, all who paid the supreme price for the love of fatherland that we will never forget them.
Tell them to relax and smile, for the light is still burning.

I shall keep you posted as things unfold.

I close this with a Salute.

Hail Biafra!

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by kingdompropty: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
noblezone:
I can smell e-ghosts.

The match is on!

Our resolve is real.

Memoirs to Nnamdi Kanu.

Yet, I owe you respect.

Memoirs to Ojukwu,

One Nnamdi Kanu has made a big sacfrice, he has thought us not be afraid anymore.
The match is on!

Send my regards to Awo, inform him that there is hope, that some of his people are beginning to speak out.

How is Gideon Orka? Tell him that his people are still being murdered in their sleep.

I dont know if you can get to Usman Dan Fodio, tell him that the Ponds of Blood he dug, has grown into Rivers.
Also, tell him that we will never allow his Koran to be dipped in the ocean at our back yard.

Tell Sarduana that we are indeed sorry for the over zealousness of Nzeogwu and his gang, who thought they could fix Nigeria.

Finally, tell our brothers and sisters, all who paid the supreme price for the love of fatherland that we will never forget them.

Hail Biafra!

Hmn. Thought provoking.

Any onye Igbo that in not in support of this struggle should start reviewing his stand.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by bolabolakemi(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
cool
Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by ArodeTsolaye: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
The mods took down my thread on yoruba supporting genocide and protesting against french support in lagos. A dey laugh them..

#BiafraisOntheMove

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
noblezone:
I can smell e-ghosts.

The match is on!

Our resolve is real.

Memoirs to Nnamdi Kanu.

Yet, I owe you respect.

Memoirs to Ojukwu,

The match is on!

Hail Biafra!
Epic!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by warrior01: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
The mods took down my thread on yoruba supporting genocide and protesting against french support in lagos. A dey laugh them..

#BiafraisOntheMove

You mean this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by ArodeTsolaye: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
warrior01:

You mean this?

Yeah, i created a thread with that picture, some yorubas ran away, the miscreants who stayed kept yelling lalalalalssssssstiicllaaaaaa!. Few minutes later, the hot thread disappeared. What are yorubas really afraid of, that their lies for fulanis are now crumbling on them? lmao!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by ikechu1278: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'm loving this. In my opinion, if they kill nnamdi thinking it'll die down the biafra 2.0.. that man will be known as a man that died as a hero because he woke up every sleeping Igbo man senses about that zoo

They can create as many "SS elders" and "SE elders" and get as many SE and SS Igbo politicians to speak Ill of biafra...it will not stop the will/movement of the people.

If they are so confident the biafran thing I'd only a small sectors that want it then DO REFEREDNUM and prove us wrong.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by demielvis: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trut:
Up Biafra
Down the zoo
Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by athaboi(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
journerman:

who are u calling lots? If i curse u now they will say is uncalled for. So that woman u saw in that pix up there looks like a lot for u?? If she is then ur mother too is a lot. Dirty pig
Re: IPOB Downing Street's Protest, Highlights - Biafrans Be Glad by hoobs(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
journerman:

that is the difference between your ppl and mine,we do not have elite or ruling class from where I come from,every man his a king in his own domain,can can ask NIGIGE,he will tell u

(1) (Reply)

Wike Confronts Presidency: 105 Soldiers Killed Not Missing / #hijabicorper Now Trending On Twitter / Fayose,Mimiko & Jimi Agbaje At Chief Bode George's Mother's Burial In Lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.