Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval (40431 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 / Facebook To Employ 3000 - Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by ijustdey: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
make I dust my CV gringrin

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Issorite
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by espn(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
pretydiva:
Where I keep my cv
it's with me divapretty!
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by ojo4life(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nice
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Godset1: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hate to employ. Make them do 'm na. Nor be futuristic terms.
Six months Don past ooo, I never c Buhari 20000 employment every year........
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Godsonkemz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Amaechi time to prove yourself as an agent of change.
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by notoriousbabe: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
at last the payment of the 5k promised will commence
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by MrHighSea: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
ok
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by tdemo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
hope I will be one of them
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by braine(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
;DPMB WILL BE LIKE HIS WORKING DAT ILLETRATE

You sound really stup!d.
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by ExInferis(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Remyboyhefty:

My God.

You're a damn illiterate
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by darea18: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
How this one take change the money wey dey my acct
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
what is the hope of a common youth to secure the employment... easier said than done
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by ahckmedkosy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
After they scam me last time for DMO now they wan scam me again for Safety officers. Diaris God
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by klassd(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Remyboyhefty:
You don't even know how to spell. Illiterate!
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Acidosis(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
What happened to the previous exercise?
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by 2tips: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Alrys.....FLY FLY FLY
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by texazzpete(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Remyboyhefty:

You actually spell like an illiterate fellow.

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls the ministry of labour and unemployment should advertise and recruit pls pls pls
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by chubbygal(f): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
720 Out of 60 million unemployed youths .Dear Lord into your hands I commit the souls of our youth because some will be disappointed again. sad

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by vicoloni(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Great news. Amaechi body language alone niyen o
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by luvprince4real(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
promises upon promises, The 10k police promise is still hanging, d cancelled immigration recruitment is hanging and yet anoda faan promise. We watch and pray.
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Nuhusky: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
NPF now FAAN, NIS 2015 cancel yet Nigerian youths are still waiting..............
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by uche87(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Funny enough they are yet to conclude the last recruitment process since March this year.
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Ajaoogbo: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
This approval(confirmation) was made by Federal Character Commission(FCC) in favour of the earlier recruitment made. So,it's not a new one.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Descartes: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hope is not one of the numerous lies that have been told to the zoogerians in the past
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by ODUBEZE: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
That is a good one! I hope it will be transparent oooo? no be the one wey dem dem go don get slot oooo.
Nigerians are watching!
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by deolu2000(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
We are waiting and i hope it's not going to be zoned to party loyalist "cos this is #change era ooo.
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by freshvine(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sharing formula...

600 Hausa /Fulanis with Toronto certificates, quacks and school certs.

80 Yorubas with Bsc's, Hnd's.

20 Igbos with Bsc's, Masters, PhD's.

10 middle belts with Bsc's, Hnd's, etc

10 Niger Deltans with Bsc's, Hnd's, Masters etc.

Igbo man grumbles :" With all our education and over qualifications we deserve more slot to bring competence to bear in this industry. This country is useless and we need to go our way.

Niger Delta man: Speak for yourself. We ain't going no way beside we are comfortable with the ratio.

Yoruba man: Up Bubu. The appointment is well deserved. I pray for my hausa superior to perform whether qualified or not it doesn't matter so long as igbo man is not getting it.

Middle belt man: I don't know if I protest now they'll kill us again using fulani herds people.

Hausa / Fulanis man: it's no longer quota system but 95% against 5%. Quota system has been basterdized by unscrupulous elements and so do not represent voting population.

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by SeanDada1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Adesiji77:
FEDERAL Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has disclosed it has received the federal government’s permission to boost its workforce with additional 720 staff.

The agency said the new intake would be mostly deployed in critical areas around the airside of the airports’ runways in order to boost safety around the facilities across Nigeria.

3 managing director Saleh Dunoma said as a result of increase in threat to airports and flight operations, the airports management authority is putting appropriate measures and equipment in place to forestall any threat to aircraft operating in and out of the airports.

Dunoma spoke at the opening ceremony of three days workshop to mark the Murtala Muhammed Airport 2015 Safety Week where he explained that FAAN places premium on safety and urged participants to plan ahead to avoid accidents.

Guest Speaker and FAAN director of airport operations, Capt. Henry Omeogu, who also represented the MD said the safety week is to provide awareness to stakeholders and travellers on the need to observe safety culture at the airport environment.
Omeogu frowned at the indiscriminate posting of untrained personnel by the airport authority and airlines to the airside as these personnel are nothing but hazards that may cause serious and regrettable accidents.

He charged the staff to carry out periodic and daily inspections and audit of movement areas and directed all airport managers to urgently set up local runway safety teams to prevent incidents of incursion and excursions on the runway.
With the theme ‘ Airside Safety, the Very Essence of Aviation’, various speakers harped on the need for constant interface among stakeholders to promote safety around the airside.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/faan-gets-nod-to-employ-720-workers/ lalasticlala

As the name of the DG implies, the job na northern affairs.
Re: FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval by Jabioro: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Where is the Wailer spoke mouth,I hope is name started with O.M of the party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Union Bank Calling For Interview / Unilever Kenexa Numerical Reasoning Sample Questions And Answers / What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.