Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,798 members, 7,972,857 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose (29720 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Country If Buhari Isn’t President—pdp Chieftain / I’ll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria’s Woes – Buhari / Buhari Isn't God, I'll Continue To Say The Truth- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Willydilly(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yes my mentor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by klickash077(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose should focus on his state and leave intelligent citizens to discuss national issue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by AnanseK(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
When Agbero is governor grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by satowind(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose my man the only fearless #warrior yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by engrflames: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by wristbangle: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lagmostkuit, what do have to say? wink
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by MrHighSea: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
its only a god that can fulfil all the promises he made
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Sasuwa(f): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pmb should came publicly and declare there is no god but Allah, this fayose soon will start roaming the street

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by RexTramadol1: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
I miss Osinbajo

Where is he?
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Godsate: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Can somebody tell this noise maker to focus on how to take Ekiti state to the next level and stop waisting the state money on project that has no major benefit on the people of the state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by MrBasketball: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Attention seeking idiot.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
wristbangle:
Lagmostkuit, what do have to say? wink
I totally agree with him! cool

I love Fayose
I love GEJ
grin grin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by eyesofgod: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Fayose will one day rule Nigeria and hopefully imprison Buhari and Tinubu.

Is that so? You have a better chance to rule Nigeria than Fayose.
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Amack(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
I support you sir. Surrounded his self with gallery of thieves starting from Thiufunubu to Amechi, Fashola, Adams wey lala don scatter his brain. I call them gallery of thieves. This time steaing is corruption but steal with Attitude, Excuses, cummorflage and propaganda. I don't know what is called subsidy na wash, one meal a day plan na wash, I will give unimployed youth 5k na wash, we go generate 10000 mega watts before December 2015 na wash, we go end boko bois before before December 2015 na wash, Ambo is current best performing governor na wash. You are free to add yours. Baba fear God make you no wash this little soul. Give them what you promise.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
If the SuperEagles cannot score,they should leave those guys to score. I hate barren games.

na over 0.5 goals u carry? grin no lie oo cheesy
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Orikinla(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=18pt]And the TRUTH THAT YOU RIGGED THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION IN EKITI STATE AND ALSO USED POLITICAL BRIBERY TO BUY THE MANDATE OF THE ELECTORATE BY PAYING FOR THEIR VOTES.
[/size]
#Ekitigate Rigging Video PSA Launched in Lagos Ft. Obanikoro, Ayodele & Brig.Gen. Momoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe_ECnNcBgc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by godoluwa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
over to u, APC e-rat to abuse Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by sweatlana: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
May God continue to give you the grace to be fearless and speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by j4sure(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by notoriousbabe: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
another noise maker,ben bruce brother
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by mKc9ET(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:
No one called Buhati God.

It was pdp that was comparing Jonathan to Jesus. We haven't forgotten.

Ewu (goat)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by brownskilo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
fayose my mentor
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mogidi:

seconded

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
this man is more like a political noise maker
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by petrelli07: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mogidi:

lol after inciting the North during the campaign period? #futureimpossibletense
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
searching4loove:

na over 0.5 goals u carry? grin no lie oo cheesy
I dey crase ni? Person go open eye put Nigeria-superEagles for ticket?
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by petrelli07: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by petrelli07: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
quote author=Mogidi post=39989101]

Fayose will one day rule Nigeria and hopefully imprison Buhari and Tinubu.[/quote]
lol after inciting the North during the campaign period? #futureimpossibletense
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by Niyeal(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
amali52:
Thunder fire dat governor
Almajiri cattle brain. Somebody was telling the truth and u ar sayn rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by M4gunners: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oga Fayose we are behind you sir . Keep saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by cyberdurable(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=NinaTohBadt post=39989661][/quote]
thanks nwannem
Re: Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose by cyberdurable(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
efilefun:

So funny how your so called leader is still in an underground cell after all your rants online and protests... you all know where the dude is why not match straight there and free him since you got arms. Lets see how many people will return to give us feedback...lol E go shock una

animal leave me alone,don't mention me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.