Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook (27300 Views)

(photo) Paul Okoye Calls Out A Troll Begging Him For Money On Instagram / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media / Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
wink
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Threedots(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2015
i'm not sure they are concerned about the money u make but how you make it. anyway leave your life the way you like it,,,,,,,, buy all the cars,houses and jets you can,,,,,,,, n may God continue to bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Dbisector(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2015
FACT but wait all ye wey dey comment una no dey sleep
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by sweathold1(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by naijacentric(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2015
U dey for abraham or jacob class ni quack musicians
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by starG7(m): 7:22am On Nov 14, 2015
But no be if u buy even dog u go post to social mediagrin
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by respectkings: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2015
De more rich de more enemies. De day u became rich datz same day de numbr of ur enemies increases.. However, wealth attracts enemies #bravo#

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by demarc001: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
shobroy10:
My brother they think xtenity is directly proportional to poverty they don't know it's inversely.
Making more money is ur way of praising God they don't know
Making money In clean ways not just making money, God is not praised/glorified by filthy money

I did not say he made is money in filthy ways oo! Bfor peson go intaprit me rongly

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by henryhemon(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
I haven't seen anybody say money is a bad thing or having houses and cars are wrong, what people are saying stop displaying it like that's all matter,there are Muslims who are more richer than Christians but you hardly find them display it. It's vanity when you display it,they are quick to quote a bible passage that suits them, the same bible said all is vanity,don't display it. Tuface is rich,he never display it, Don jazzy is rich,he doesn't display it,the point is make loads of money don't come online and display your wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Btruth: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Especially making money in a godly way, there's nothing that gives you comfort more than that. But, let's endeavour to remember the less privilege whenever we are favoured too. P. Okoye and others, please enjoy your wealth.

wink
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Help Nairaland has converted me to a Muslim, see what they did to my profile.
Help! I am a Christian, help!!!
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by ruggedtimi(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2015
dnt knw why people give a f*ck abut wat people say abut dem...
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by NOTRIBE: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2015
When you do "everything" to make money, when you flaunt your wealth at every little opportunity and dont care about helping people or creating wealth for people as God blessed you to reach out to others not to intimidate others. How many times do you see bill gates or frank zuckerberg coming to social media ranting they want to buy the latest jet, latest car, latest snickers and telling their fans they are rich at every little opportunity. These men can buy your entire generation still they donation millions of dollars or create opportunity for others to make money...that is what we hear about them for....The local celebs are are always talking about money or wealth instead talking about how to create good music, even the adenuga that is helping their lives, we rarely hear about him in social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by henryhemon(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2015
NOTRIBE:
When you do "everything" to make money, when you flaunt your wealth at every little opportunity and dont care about helping people or creating wealth for people as God blessed you to reach out to others not to intimidate others. How many times do you see bill gates or frank zuckerberg coming to social media ranting they want to buy the latest jet, latest car, latest snickers and telling their fans they are rich at every little opportunity. These men can buy your entire generation still they donation millions of dollars or create opportunity for others to make money...that is what we hear about them for....The local celebs are are always talking about money or wealth instead talking about how to create good music, even the adenuga that is helping their lives, we rarely hear about him in social media

Exactly my point. You said it all. I know Muslims who are drop dead rich but they don't show it off.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by nigerianvenom(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2015
Bin very rich or well talented is not an evidence that u are a "good Christian", no, it is not so because if that was the case, then #dangote, #billgate, #mark Zuckerberg of facebook, #warren buffet and others would have bin super Christians.make no such mistakes.
You are rich not because u are a Christian. God blesses all humans irrespective of belief

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by nigerianvenom(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
NOTRIBE:
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Duchesskm(f): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Being rich is not a sin but allowing the riches of this world to control you is a sin. In Christianity your richness is counted by how many lives are blessed by your riches not how many riches you gather.

And Yes!
I'm God is not a poor God!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by mudiana(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2015
nnafather:
I thought he went to school? Still trying hard to understand his expression. Well, now I know that money doesn't answer all things. Go get your WAEC result first.
hater alert!!! u dat hv waec how much do u have in ur bank account. poor man!
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by tartar9(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2015
they will most probably still go to hell.better than dying in poverty and continuing your suffering in hell.
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2015
nnafather:
I thought he went to school? Still trying hard to understand his expression. Well, now I know that money doesn't answer all things. Go get your WAEC result first.
Name one thing money can't buy.
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:
Yes his right, i totally agree with him but men of great wealth hardly go online to flaunt there enormous wealth its only men with peanuts that do that.

Men like Bill Gates
Rothschilds
Dangote
Carlos Slim
Warren etc

Those men you mentioned are not in the SHOWbiz section

Men that are called Financial Giants!!!

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by sarutobie(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2015
nigerianvenom:
in very rich or well talented is not an evidence that u are a "good Christian", no, it is not because if that was the case, then #dangote, #billgate, #mark Zuckerberg of facebook, #warren buffet and others would have bin super Christians.make no such mistakes.
You are rich not because u are a Christian. God blesses all humans irrespective of belief
this is what a lot of Christians don't understand. The Bible says that the Creator makes the sun to shine on both the just and unjust..he makes the rain to water the field of the just and unjust. they both till the ground and He blesses the work of their hands. But we must remember that amassing wealth for yourself only, is not a sign of true wealth and riches.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Demmocrats(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=tumababa post=40002046][/quote]

Bro kindly read his comments again, he said "Christians" never mentioned "Show Biz"

Understand the difference.

I attack arguments with facts.
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by sarutobie(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
Name one thing money can't buy.
why don't you ask Abacha with his trillions of stolen naira..then ask Steve jobs and our beloved fomer president Yaradua (rip)..you can also ask Micheal jackson while at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2015
wondering when NL will air the Paris attack.... Smh
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by tmxme(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Jesus himself wore the best clothes
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2015
mudiana:
hater alert!!! u dat hv waec how much do u have in ur bank account. poor man!

Nothing ooo...just nothing
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by HirstMOG(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Even the Bible in Psalms 35:27, said that God rejoice at the prosperity of his servant. My father in the Lord, Bishop David O. Oyedepo is not poor and he doesn't think poverty. Also my mentor Bishop T. D. Jakes ain't poor. So falk anybody thinking been a true Christian you must be poor.
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by adonbilivit: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2015
nnafather:
how many times will psquare tell you guys that they don't do Facebook? lalasticlala and seun, please, you guys should be fair to psquare and close this thread coz that account is fake. the blunders in the statement is degrading to the psquare brand.
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by delishpot: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2015
So showoff and pride are now christian attributes abi characteristics abi na character dem dey call am? I belive if he truly wrote this one day he will look back and be embarassed at his reasining in 2015. When he has matured enough.

*New lesson learnt, any man who is poor isnt serving the living God. According to NLders. So any poor person is serving satan. Chei NLers no go kill me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by LEXYCOM: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2015
U are blessed by God so as to touch the lifes of the poor with ur wealth.......have u been doing dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' Spotlight Album Makes It To No 10 On Billboards World Album Chart / Eve Esin Shaves Hair For A Movie Role / 2face: Having Many Baby Mamas At A Young Age Almost Sent Me Into Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.