Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,100 members, 7,977,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:31 PM

Relationship Goals.... (ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Goals.... (ladies) (1419 Views)

Relationship Goals ...... / What Are Your Relationship Goals For 2017? / Every Relationship Goals (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by amokeme(f): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
It can't get better than this smiley

Wristbangle do you agree? wink

Rocktation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by wristbangle: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
I totally agree with u OP. However I feel there may be conflict atimes when the husband will feel that his wife is not sub missive enough and also the may stylishly shed some of the heavy weight financial side for his wife.

Sweetdreams
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by amokeme(f): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
wristbangle:
I totally agree with u OP. However I feel there may be conflict atimes when the husband will feel that his wife is not sub missive enough and also the may stylishly shed some of the heavy weight financial side for his wife.

Sweetdreams
being a BOSS goes beyond the financial aspect, BOSS in this context is a "totality" being a boss means you know your individual duty/responsibility and you don't fall short on any part or push it to someone else(always on top of your game)

Now, it's, a woman's duty to be submissive to her husband irrespective of her "financial boss level " and if she fails to do that, then she is simply not one.. same goes for the husband, pushing financial responsibility to the wife simply shows how much of an infidel he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by wristbangle: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2015
amokeme:
being a BOSS goes beyond the financial aspect, BOSS in this context is a "totality" being a boss means you know your individual duty/responsibility and you don't fall short on any part or push it to someone else(always on top of your game)

Now, it's, a woman's duty to be submissive to her husband irrespective of her "financial boss level " and if she fails to do that, then she is simply not one.. same goes for the husband, pushing financial responsibility to the wife simply shows how much of an infidel he is.

You nailed it love cool
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
amokeme:

A man would be proud to have you as his wife
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by amokeme(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

A man would be proud to have you as his wife
lol ebuka....., thanks o

1 Like

Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
amokeme:
lol ebuka....., thanks o

cheesy .. u welcome
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by Youngpo413: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
amokeme:

Wen I saw a "f" on dat moniker I started crying cry, would hav asked u out cry
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by amokeme(f): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
zaragal:

Wen I saw a "f" on dat moniker I started crying cry, would hav asked u out cry
lol, we could risk the 14year wink
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by amokeme(f): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
K
it won't reach front page... cheesy
Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by akinjosh(m): 1:09am On Nov 22, 2015
amokeme:
lol, we could risk the 14year wink

I'll rather ask you out that allow you spend 14 years ...
#beautifulandintelligent

1 Like

Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by amokeme(f): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2015
akinjosh:

I'll rather ask you out that allow you spend 14 years ...
#beautifulandintelligent
thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Relationship Goals.... (ladies) by akinjosh(m): 1:15am On Nov 22, 2015
amokeme:
thank you smiley

You very welcome... Can we be friends?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Handle A Gluttonous Female / That Awkward Moment When...... (hilarious Pics) / See Photos Of 10 Ugly Nigerian Comedians That Ended UP With Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.