Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) (768 Views)

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tired of getting correspondences wherein folks m/f begin a rant 'bout

-she's trying to suck me dry

-he's cheating on me

- doesn't listen

-doesn't have my time

etal.

Codes are

If you know you're not man/woman enough to resume the commitment relationship session, don't even come on!

Take your time to study him/her i . e friends first before becoming lovers

When you make sacrifices, don't do cos you must or have to, do cos you want to , cos you feel it right... so you don't regret

Sex is never a favor, so do it and have it for leisure be smart at it though, you're not a dog that fuks whatever however and whenever.

Be yourself but never forget to think twice before doing whatever that might jeopardize the interest of your co... I mean, don't be selfish in the name of being yourself

In essence, have fun! Don't worry about where everything is gonna result to. It's always either gonna be all wrong or alright. Either way, what's important is the now. Tomorrow (future) has its special way af taking care of itself

Change your orientation today mate! worry like a small child. The worry of the kid is having himself happy, so make yourself happy I mean, truly happy. Achieve that by never having that mind of how to get stuffs or favors from others, rather, what you can do for others be appreciative when they do tho wt the warm smile... However, be careful and smart never to lend that which you cannot afford to lose for that might pose to be the almighty barrier to your happy habit when things don't go as planned I repeat.

You should be good I feel

NB

Life's but a series of partings, so make the best use af the span of time between Hi and Bye. It's never the number of years in your life that matters, rather, the life in your years. So, rethink fellas. Don't allow life experiences to change you, rather try to harness ur experiences to change life for the better af you n all of us in your own little way (♡˙︶˙♡) kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Awesome u endorsed this ^_^
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by DiegoNakel(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Op this thread make sense.
Meanwhile I'm searching for my Paloma !!!
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
pinceprinz:

Awesome u endorsed this ^_^
yes boss!
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2015
DiegoNakel:
@Op this thread make sense.
Meanwhile I'm searching for my Paloma !!!
>_<
Sebi u Carri torch commot for house?
It's getting dark here oh!!
Make u no go miss road lol
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by DiegoNakel(m): 12:06am On Nov 14, 2015
pinceprinz:

>_<
Sebi u Carri torch commot for house?
It's getting dark here oh!!
Make u no go miss road lol
Bro join me in the search na, u self fit see your princess
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by itstpia8: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2015
isnt this some kind of blasphemy?
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2015
DiegoNakel:

Bro join me in the search na, u self fit see your princess
cheesy
Too young fadat
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2015
itstpia8:
isnt this some kind of blasphemy?

I feel it'll be nice to point me the traits of blasphemy in here. I've been looking, ain't seen nothing cry
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by DiegoNakel(m): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2015
pinceprinz:

cheesy
Too young fadat
Am too Old Fadat cheesy
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 14, 2015
DiegoNakel:
Am too Old Fadat cheesy
lols
Re: Vibrations Of Veracity (IMO) by DiegoNakel(m): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The One Word That Kills Adult Friendships / Infidelity / The Big Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.