Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,876 members, 7,893,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend (2099 Views)

'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says / How 17-Year-old Girl Killed Her 20-Year-old Boyfriend In Lagos / How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by morereb10: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2015
A woman has reportedly been arrested on suspicion of rape after having sex with her daughter's 13-yr-old boyfriend. Elaine B. Goodman allegedly slept with the underage boy after grooming and flirting with him over text messages.

According to Mirror, the 44-yr-old appeared in court in Delaware, charged with three counts of third-degree rape and fourth-degree rape. What is it with Milf or should i say sugar mummies? Officers of the Smyrna Police Department received a report in March alleging an inappropriate relationship between Goodman and the 13-year-old.

Investigations showed Goodman had contacted the schoolboy via text message and met up with him to have sex on the night of March 15. Goodman is said to also face two counts of second-degree unlawful sexual contact and sexual solicitation of a child.

See more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/mother-charged-with-rape-for-sleeping.html

cc lalasticlala ishilove seun

Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by Unionised(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2015
E don dey come here small small.

Oyinbo disease...

Oh, na USA sef.

Their problem.
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2015
What is rape?
Did the woman force the boy to have sex with him. I believe both of them agree, the boy in question enjoyed it..
did he scream?
did the d*ck swell?
please tell me what is rape?

But the woman no try o, how 13years old boy go shagged you make you de satisfy, when we de here!
to say u meet me, this matter for no go far like this..
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by HoLEEsinner: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2015
The boy is too handsome ...lol
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by Mzgracie(f): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Some women just can't control their computer. E go dey scratch like say kurunan dey dere...
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by Godmother(f): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2015
13 years old !!! Really!!!
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by Emmafrancis: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Too good to be true
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by Qaisar1: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2015
When Rape decides to play for the opponent
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by mysyto(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2015
This kind story dei make me tire ....
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by coolebux(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
But the milf na a**awo sha
13yrs boy

Mek the boy papa go do revenge for her pussy
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by bronzegoddess(f): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Incredible
Re: Mother Charged With Rape For Sleeping With Her Daughter's 13-yr-old Boyfriend by mannobi(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Insane family.
11-12years old daughter having a boyfriend? A girl of jss3.
Then mother tasted the boys konji? Poor boy riding mother and daughter.
American madness.

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Fighting For ₦20 While On Duty / My Wife Is Stronger Than Me And She Has Turned Me Into Her Slave, Man Cries Out / Photos Of Mum In Underwear Beating Her Daughter Savagely With Cutlass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.