Stats: 3,174,659 members, 7,892,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch (39126 Views)

Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers / Committees: Reps Reject Dogara’s Appointments - Punch / Buhari’s Approval Delays NNPC Director’s Appointments - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by naijamakossa(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
is buhari a being or an animal,,,,maybe insect
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by CHAIRMAN1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buhari has been clueless since 1960.

Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2015

Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by MrZachs(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
wtchn
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by ishiamu(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
sammyj:
Whether power play or failure play let the minister perform and let's us enjoy the fruit of our labour of kicking out corrupt unrepentant swines called PDP! !!+ angry

gerraway u dia
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by coolbis: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
sammyj:
Whether power play or failure play let the minister perform and let's us enjoy the fruit of our labour of kicking out corrupt unrepentant swines called PDP! !!+ angry
on point, I cant just understand on what logic some of these jurnalists base their argument, most of these 'super-ministers' were never in CPC with Buhari in t'he first place. If for instance one out of 6 ministers from SW is a product of CPC, will it be reasonable to conclude that mr Buhari based his selection on the criteria mentioned in t'he article, then go to south-south, only Dr osaggie from Edo is a product of CPC, in t'he south east, non of the ministers ever had anything to do with mr Buhari and CPC in t'he past. And moving to t'he north, Buhari does not require a political base cos his political base is as strong has his popularity and has spanned over a decade, and that is responsible for his constant landslide victory in elections since 2003. So what is their point?
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by starG7(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
emmanuel596:
I have read and can't understand why people won't accept their faith and allow buhari to carry out his duties he is the president and so he has the right/power to choose nd appoint any body he wants....u don't expect him to favour his enemies
at the same time we don't want pmb to kill our democracy because others are watching and wat goes around comes around sad
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by emmanuel596(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
starG7:
at the same time we don't want pmb to kill our democracy because others are watching and wat goes around comes around sad
D present administration jst started goin around letss wait till 4yrs time wen it will cm back around b4 we draaw conclusions
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by 9jatatafo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Theories and conspiracies
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by arisekola77: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by starG7(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
emmanuel596:

D present administration jst started goin around letss wait till 4yrs time wen it will cm back around b4 we draaw conclusions
does 4yrs look lyk eternity to u?
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by OHDWISE: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
AND IN ANOTHER NEWS!!!

EPL MANAGERS WHATSAPP GROUP
CONVERcSATION.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
VAN GAAL: West Brom is a good team, it was
a
must win game for us.
Anyways, we did well.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
PELLEGRINI: We played our fantastic football,
but
luck wasn't on our side.
��
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
WENGER: Where is the self - acclaimed special
one? I heard he is currently
fighting relegation.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
MOURINHO: Please, gentlemen, lets change
the
topic, thanx.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
WENGER : LOL ��������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
mourinho left...
➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖
KLOPP: Admin, who just left the group? Pls,
bring
him back.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
van gaal added mourinho
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
WENGER: ����������������. The
special one welcome.
Pls don't leave again...we are in this together;
me
and you. ����
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
PELLEGRINI: He is now the NORMAL ONE.
Are
you there, SPECIAL ONE?
������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
MOURINHO: Wenger, are you on drugs
Tewwwww...Stupid Man.������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
mourinho left
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
KLOPP: Who is this guy, why is he always
leaving? You can't do this in
Germany. Who is he?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
VAN GAAL : He is the manager of Chelsea.
The
team you disintegrated and
put to shame.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
KLOPP: Ahaaaa. er ist ein schlechter Verlierer
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
PELLIGRINI: Mr. KLOPP, English please.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
KLOPP: Oh sorry, I meant to say, he is a bad
loser. I lost today but I still
have a positive spirit.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
WENGER: ������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
VAN GAAL: ���������������
�����
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
PELLIGRINI: ���������������
�������������
����
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
KLOPP: Hahahahahaha
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
van gaal added mourinho
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
WENGER: @Mourinho hope you won't leave
us
again?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
MOURINHO: Wenger, you are a complete
disgrace..the biggest fool in
football history.
I saw everything you wrote when i left this
group.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
KLOPP: Lol
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
mourinho left
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by sammyj: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
.. grin angry shocked shocked grin tongue
ishiamu:

gerraway u dia
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by emmanuel596(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
starG7:
does 4yrs look lyk eternity to u?
I should be asking u that bacuase wailing too much mite even kill u b4 4yrs. Time
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by aleem50(m): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3072821_img20150616081424_jpeged06aeebc3c8d045ccb5314fff22593b
bro, this is too bad from you, whether you like it or not, this man will be our president for the next 3 years and 7 months.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
aleem50:
bro, this is too bad from you, whether you like it or not, this man will be our president for the next 3 years and 7 months.
Who's "our"??... Say your president. He's my Presidiot. He's a dull'ard.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seunaj05:
I don't think Buhari is dat smart but believe me, he's got a good adviser. GEJ, while trying to appease the North choked himself with the Northerners in his cabinet. He wasn't quick to realize early enough and when he did, his reactions were very glaring meanwhile, they were strong enough to be thorns in his flesh. PMB is forming a strong Alliance with a much indifferent southwest rather than with his arch enemies. Nice move, let's see ao it works out

Do not be deceived by all these stories. One thing I know abt d southwest is DT if buhari DOESN'T PERFORM by 2019,no one will vote for him. Maybe only osun state. Lol. APC doesn't control shit. Dont let d Igbo "APC=Yoruba party" mantra kp decieving u. D 'buhari is king' noise will die down at each growing bomb blast & tales of 'we can't actually give school children meals in every state'.

FFK knows this fact. DTS why he's trying his best to use d tribal angle. But DTS not going to work. PDP only need to kp mentioning economic ineptitude & d almighty 'cluelessness' to win d sw in 2019.

DTS of course if everything goes bad in d next 3 yrs.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by RVBC: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
i trust Buhari's decion!!! baba your're working, we can feel it i wish you long life and prosperity
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
I knew the battle was fierce, PMB might have made some compromises but at least he fought. GEJ was overly complacent in dealing with the political vultures that ruined his administration.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by Jolumania432(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
emmanuel596:
I have read and can't understand why people won't accept their faith and allow buhari to carry out his duties he is the president and so he has the right/power to choose nd appoint any body he wants....u don't expect him to favour his enemies
I Wonder Ooo
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by aleem50(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who's "our"??... Say your president. He's my Presidiot. He's a dull'ard.
c'mon wake up, your biafra isn't actualized yet so he is your president also.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by otedola1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by Adebowale89(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
in all the essay, what amaze me was where it was stated that "he made Chris ngige the minister of labour&employment particularly because of the youth protesting in east.

what does this phrase means? isn't that joblessness youths. the editor sabi decent yab! sha grin
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by lastpage: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut your Trap, DISGRACEFUL #WAILER

Na the pain go kill you!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lastpage!

Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by love23a: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015

Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool let us see if they produce results.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by billyG(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2015
demarc001:
So Buhari too is a game player!
Wait does this mean JaGaBan is loosing ground?

In politics no permanent friend but its only permanent interest.
An average politician is self centered, just use people to achieve you purpose.
Law 7 of 48 lLaw of Power;Get others do d work 4 u But take d Credit.Buhari is a wiseman.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by billyG(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Seunaj05:
I don't think Buhari is dat smart but believe me, he's got a good adviser. GEJ, while trying to appease the North choked himself with the Northerners in his cabinet. He wasn't quick to realize early enough and when he did, his reactions were very glaring meanwhile, they were strong enough to be thorns in his flesh. PMB is forming a strong Alliance with a much indifferent southwest rather than with his arch enemies. Nice move, let's see ao it works out
Law 7 of 48 law of power;get others to do d Work but take d Credit.Buhari is a Wiseman.
Re: Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch by metcho: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Plzzzz shut dah fuckup..wat do u kno

Isa Pantami: The Nigerian Minister Haunted By His Extremist Views - BBC / NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / Hon. Asiwaju Mafe Yinka Is Dead