Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram (816 Views)

Tboss Shares A Picture With Tonto’s Husband, Fans Comes For Her / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram by Shakazulu2: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Pray for the world
Re: Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2015
I support at the same time i am against tiwa

I support cos we all humans we have that red blood flowing in us we have that spirit together and feelings we one in God's sight

Against her cos she has never in one way support nigerians in d north she is doing dis for publicity stunt trust me paris news den wud air it like

Instagram celebs av showed their concern even nigerian artist african artist more fans more show opportunity tiwa cannot tell me that she wrote dat for humanity if she cared she wud rush down to paris nd make donations or b there herself to suppport

Even God use humans to help humans
Heaven helps those who help themselves so wen u pray act too abeg !!!!!!!

Nigeria has been in dis bh shiiiitttttt for long nd tiwa was numb bou it paris she post i swear the God wey they judge countries will judge tiwa

Cos even foreign celebs remmeber their own country in distress before anoda country in distress

So its like tiwa did the right thing wrong timing undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram by victor2008(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2015
trutalk ,she should pray for her country first b4 praying for foreigners,because without Nigerians tiwa savage is nobody
Re: Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram by espn(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol..charity they say begins at home..
Re: Tiwa Savage Fans Comes For Her On Instagram by vivypretty(f): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
is her intention for doing such that matters,if her intentions are good,God knows if not God still knows so who am i to judge

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Bare Waist In New Advert [viewers Discretion Photo] / Just For Fame, Top Zimbabwe Model Post N Ude Photos On Twitter (photos) / 3 Unforgivable Errors Made By The Organizers Of # Theheadies2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.