Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! (930 Views)

Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2015
It has been over a year I did the political and life question time, and I have decided to do it again. I know many of you have many questions...e.g Did Buhari appoint me as one of his advisers? Who was the cramjones i leased my account to? What is my relations to Femi Fani Kayode? Have I ever met Berem etc.

Ask and I will answer! Let's do this!

-CramJones
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by idu1(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2015
What's your relationship with ffk if you are not him?
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2015
idu1:
What's your relationship with ffk if you are not him?

He is a good friend of mine, though we are no more as close as we use to - steming from ideological differences and integrity issues.

-CramJones
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Femolacaster(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2015
cramjones:
It has been over a year I did the political and life question time, and I have decided to do it again. I know many of you have many questions...e.g Did Buhari appoint me as one of his advisers? Who was the cramjones i leased my account to? What is my relations to Femi Fani Kayode? Have I ever met Berem etc.

-CramJones
Reveal your true identity! Let know.
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
Weed-work grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by DaBullIT(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
How much do you make for every misleading topic you post , for every lie

[size 8pt]more importantly , you said you met Barcanista impostor , How stewpyd would you have to be to meet an impostor ?[/size] grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
How come you got addicted to crack? Who is your supplier?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by BENZINA(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2015
How do you remember 16yrs of pdp rule, then forget less than 1yr of Apc promises?
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2015
I heard you had an 'intimate affair' with Beremx could you confirm? And when was the lest time you went for a mental check up?

1 Like

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
How much do you make for every misleading topic you post , for every lie

[size=1pt]more importantly , you said you met Barcanista impostor , How stewpyd would you have to be to meet an impostor ?[/size] grin grin

I do not make any money
-CramJones
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I heard you had an 'intimate affair' with Beremx could you confirm? And when was the lest time you went for a mental check up?

I have never met BeremX. We are only anonymous friends.

-CramJones
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2015
chukwudi44:
How come you got addicted to crack? Who is your supplier?

This is a bizare and disrespectful question.

-CramJones
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by EKONGKING: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Why R u a slowpoke
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by mulattoclaro(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2015
When will the Nigerian army start killing igbos? When will the civil war start so we can start occupying igbo properties?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Xpaz: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
why are you a core tribalist/bigot and hypocrite?
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by 400billionman: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Nonsense.

This current Cramjones is a kid.

I came here to chop popcorn.

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Ikology(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
How old are you

Married with kiss??
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
@FFK - How many times have you penetrated Precious Chikwendu's watery VAGINA using wheelbarrow & doggy styles? grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
When will the Nigerian army start killing igbos? When will the civil war start so we can start occupying igbo properties?

Hhaaaaaa! grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Cramjones Anything -politics, Life Etc Jump In Here! by wachakuta(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Spreads mat

(1) (Reply)

See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate / See What This Igbo Boy Wrote, Isn't It Stupid?(snapshot) / Inside Dambazau’s Shoes By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.