Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

Books Every Christain Should Have - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Books Every Christain Should Have (331 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain / I Am A Christain But Have Recieved An Islamic Revelation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Books Every Christain Should Have by Highcuerayte: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2015
"You shall know the truth and the Truth shall set you free" To understand this Truth here are books I suggest you need.

1. The Hebrew Bible: It is not a new knowledge that the Bible is not written in English. In fact the heavenly language is Hebrew,the divine language which God speak and the angel speak. It's been affirmed the Hebrews letters are the first thing God created which by it He created the heavens and the earth. God pastors teaches is a mystery, the Bible they say is a mystery,it is when you read the inaccurate translation of the Hebrew words but not, when you have the Hebrew Bible, the original manuscript.God made a total revelation of himself,plain revelation. The Hebrew Bible is a Book you must get if you love God.

2. The Greek Bible: A part of the new testament(The Gospels) I supposed you knew was written in Aramaic which the Apostles later translate to Greek being themselves the writer of these. The other part were written in Greek. KJ who came close to translating the New testament into English made many mistakes than you can expected not to talk of other translator who are there to produce anti-Jewish Bible. For example the words of Christ on the cross (which to ignorance of Christains is used by Muslims to their advantage against them in debasing the divinity of Christ) when he cried "My God, My God" was rendered in plural form of the name of God 'Eloi' and not singular.The one Christ called upon was not the Father which the right word for it would have been "Abba" but the Father and the Holy Spirit which represent the plural "Elohim" of which Christ is part. These knowledge of Truth can only be have when you have the Greek Bible.

3. Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible: Am aware not all of us can read Hebrew or Greek, I too can't read them but there is someone called James Strong who saved you and me that stress. Every single word present in the Bible in all it's versions were presented in their original contextual manuscript with all their meanings. If you are using KJV you buy Strong's for KJV if you are using NKJV you by Strong's NKJV. With this book no pastor can twist the Scripture for you to sweet their belly. You can now defend God with the Scriptures like Stephen did.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of December 2015 / God And His People / How Do God View Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.