Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,454 members, 7,944,262 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Smoking Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smoking Wife (1421 Views)

My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court / How To Advice A Lady To Stop Smoking / A Toddler Smoking On Easter Sunday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smoking Wife by hentee: 11:46am On May 18, 2009
My wife is a loving woman that she does all she is suppose to do in the house in terms of chores. But the only problem is that she loves smoking. will it affect her from having children. i have tried to stop her but she keeps telling me she will stop with time. i smoke myself(maybe thats y she is finding it difficult to stop). what do i do? I love her more than life itself and i wont like anthing to happen to her. Advice pls
Re: Smoking Wife by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:54am On May 18, 2009
hentee:

My wife is a loving woman that she does all she is suppose to do in the house in terms of chores. But the only problem is that she loves smoking. will it affect her from having children. i have tried to stop her but she keeps telling me she will stop with time. i smoke myself(maybe thats y she is finding it difficult to stop). what do i do? I love her more than life itself and i wont like anthing to happen to her. Advice pls

Your looking for a solution when the solution lies within you. . .stop smoking yourself then you can take it from there!

1 Like

Re: Smoking Wife by Gadols(f): 12:02pm On May 18, 2009
Nonesense!! Smokers a liable to die young. Am sure both of are young. Carry on, you may go at the same time.
My advice: You quit smoking and that will challenge her. How do you expect her to stop smoking when you just bought one for yourself.
U dey funny o.
Re: Smoking Wife by justwise(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2009
hentee:

Double standard, lead the way. u are both in the same mess, challenge her by stopping.
Re: Smoking Wife by IFELEKE(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2009
@Poster,
Your Health is also at Stake here so Lead By Example, Quit Smoking!
Re: Smoking Wife by eddy1977(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2009
come one guys. lipsrsealed the man is very respectful and loving. what u do is stone him to death? lipsrsealed

now my broda, smoking is very bad especially for women who are considering pregnancy. have a serious conversation with your wife. consider chewing tobacco and other products that help. the benefits are great: your mouths wont smell like ash trays anymore. kissing will be more enjoyable. and you might live a little longer.

peace
Re: Smoking Wife by SeXyBoNE: 10:03pm On May 19, 2009
GUUD FAMILY, KIP IT UP, IF UNA BORN NA MARIJUANA UNA PIKIN GO DEY TAKE
Re: Smoking Wife by ekakids(f): 11:06pm On May 19, 2009
though i know its not easy for one to quit smoking that does not mean its impossible.by the way you sounded,i can tell that you really love your wife but that is not going to help matters.so what you have to do as some had advised,quit smoking so that you can assist her to do same.at this point, dont think of yourselves other than your unborn babies
Re: Smoking Wife by SeanT21(f): 11:07pm On May 19, 2009
You marry her did U not

I bet she was a smoker before the wedding so why do u think she will quit after the wedding.
Re: Smoking Wife by iyaade: 3:45am On May 20, 2009
Smoking is not a character trait as most would like us believe. It's a habit that we pick up for an array of reasons - peer pressure and parental example are the best known. I'm sure she is a lovely woman and you are a great man, but you as a smoker simply cannot ask her to quit without quitting yourself. And using pregnancy as an excuse won't cut it either. Your smoking will affect the children just as much as hers will. In fact if she does quit and you continue, then your smoking would affect the children and her. So the choice is yours as well as hers.
Re: Smoking Wife by sexyLeamon(f): 3:48am On May 20, 2009
@poster she's following your footstep cheesy
Re: Smoking Wife by Oxone(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2009
hentee:
will it affect her from having children. i have tried to stop her but she keeps telling me she will stop with time. i smoke myself(maybe thats y she is finding it difficult to stop). what do i do? I love her more than life itself and i wont like anthing to happen to her. Advice pls
here lies your answer
it might not just stop her from having kid but also stop you from raising them
how on earth do u expect her to stop when u wont
if you love her like you say, u'll quit & it'll be easier cos u have each other

(1) (Reply)

Pro Abortion Is Not Equal To Against Life / She Was My Cousin: / Searching For A Good Creche In Ogba/agidingbi Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.