Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Who Want To Die? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Want To Die? (534 Views)

Laugh: SUICIDE MISSION - This Small Boy Wants To Die / Badass Trees That Refuse To Die No Matter What!! / Lets Play A Game 'A Thousand Ways To Die In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Die? by shegxy9(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2015
I ran into a mosque carrying a brand new cutlass and asked,
"Who is a Muslim here?" The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard. I asked again, "How can a full mosque have no Muslim?".
No one replied. Then I grabbed the nearby
young man and went out with him and told
him, "Come and help me kill my ram for Ileya because I don't know how to do it". After the young man had killed the
ram, he told me that he didn't know how to
skin it and that I should go back to the mosque and get someone else to help me do that. I returned to the mosque with the cutlass
dripping with blood. When the Imam saw
me in the mosque with blood dripping from my cutlass, he immediately
shouted, "My Brothers in Christ, praise thy
Lord o!". The whole mosque responded,
"Halleluyah!!!.......

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of D Day / E B Like Say Mary Never Even Carry Belle Sef. How Is Christmas At Your End Guys? / GOSPEL LAUGH Season 2 With Ty Jokez 'n' Frds Live In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.