Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street (5268 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / Sensitive Photos: Biafran Protester Killed In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by bobo65(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
anonym0us:
grin na gate man Dem give

Hahahaha
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Call me when that oyinbo maiguard grant you biafra. I heard some ipob touts were using that opportunity to sell drugs on downing street

This will help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2606097/how-farm-cocoa-pictorial-guide
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by ERAKAMUS: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The gateman 419-ed the Biafra-sters by calling himself David Cameron.

Imagine the laughter of the gateman after closing that door.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better change the headline to ''Biafra-sters meet the gateman at 10 Downing Street.''

Bunch of deluded jokers. Na so dem dey secede!!!!!!
ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF FOOLING YASEF ON THIS BIAFRA ISSUE?

YOU ARE BORING DUDE.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by superstar1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
FVCK OFF RAG WHO IS HEE.GBO.

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC ONLY PAID DOG BEHAVES THIS WAY

YOUR LIKES BRINGS INSULT TO YORUBA RACE
#TWERP.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The nyamiri dog is barking.

Were you forced to come here?

Abeg get lost and find your way to sexual it or romance sections or Linda Ikeji's no brained blog.

Who cares about what your likes feel about yorubas. The feeling is mutual any way.
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by ERAKAMUS: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The nyamiri dog is barking.

Were you forced to come here?

Abeg get lost and find your way to sexual it or romance sections or Linda Ikeji's no brained blog.

Who cares about what your likes feel about yorubas. The feeling is mutual any way.
IDIOT,I AM YORUBA

CONTINUE WHAT YOU ARE PAID FOR

#GOODDAY.
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by superstar1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
IDIOT,I AM YORUBA

CONTINUE WHAT YOU ARE PAID FOR

#GOODDAY.

Who cares what you are?

You can even be an.igunnuko, how is that my business Mr. M0ron

1 Like

Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now we're talking. You must meet Vladimir Putin too, he is the only one who can give swift and genuine support to the cause of Biafra. Never trust the west, their deceit no be today.
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Step by step we will get there. God bless Biafra
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by bigtt76(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
The guy in grey suit is positioning himself to be the Biafran Justice Minister while the on brown looks like the Foreign Affairs Minister. The ladies go share Finance and Budget Planning grin buhahahahaha #Dreamers

ragiluhivo:
Biafrans leaders meets with the British prime minister David Cameron at 1pm yesterday to submit IPOB documentation.

Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by basilo101: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
God bless Biafra, they should dump UK and seek alliance with Russia and China
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by ademusiwa8: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
sad
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where is David Cameron..... Op receive sense
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by imiski(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingzizzy:

That is One of David Cameron's aids collecting the Biafran petition on behalf of his Boss. Last time Buhari was there, he was abandoned at the door like the clueless cattle rearer he is.
. And Dy wrote David Cameron aid on d guys shirt why did Dy collect it outdoor not in a more formal way like an office # pls don't get me wrong am not a hater but a broad tinker
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by Badassniggga(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingzizzy:

That is One of David Cameron's aids collecting the Biafran petition on behalf of his Boss. Last time Buhari was there, he was abandoned at the door like the clueless cattle rearer he is.
LMAO
Re: Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street by jaykaylegend(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is it that my eyes are aching me or the op just made a complete mess of himself with this thread??

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: / Fg Finally Scraps Hnd / NBS Latest Report Says Nigeria Economy Grew By 1.95% In Q1 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.