Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,121 members, 7,973,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa (2592 Views)

Which Is Better For Mechanical Engineering UNILORIN Or OAU IFE / Unilorin Or OAU Postgraduate Admission Form / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by biult2last: 1:18pm On May 18, 2009
please i need your help fellow nairalands on choosing between these two schools. UNILORIN OR FUTA
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by soulamanne(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2009
get into one first and improve ur grammar
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by biult2last: 10:06am On May 21, 2009
i think futa is the best
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by agoro2u: 11:42am On May 21, 2009
see you wink wink waht are you try to do? after you have decided why need to ask? angry angry angry
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by politician(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2009
You cant compare the two,Futa is the only university that offers meterology at first degree level and the best university of technology in naija,so bro Ure welkom to the land of the rocks, great FUTARIANS, STYL PLUS can bear mi witness
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by skolars(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2009
i work with the NUC so i m here just to assist those that passed there jamb above 160 to secure admission into their respective versities.08080580000 is ur help line
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by owoyemiem: 2:51pm On May 21, 2009
it all depends on your choice, the two universities are federal govt own higer intsitutions and just try to be urself, though i graduated from FUTA as a geologist and i cannot compare the institution to any in nigeria .
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by dayo23(f): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2009
Futa and futminna are the best university in engineering and technology.
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
If u wanna graduate in 4yrs no strike com 2 unilorin. As 4 otha comparism i cant say as i dont know bout futa. But our pride at unilorin is dat we sent ASUU 2 hell
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by dayo23(f): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2009
yes that y u cannot be accepted for masters in other ASUU school, Guy is not how far but how well.
Re: Which One Is The Best, Unilorin Or Futa by abswale(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2009
www.futa.edu.ng or www.unilorin.edu.ng
The difference is their vision.

(1) (Reply)

Help: Fut Minna Postgraduate Admission Info / Please Help,i Misplaced My Jamb Slip / Biography Of A Legend Who Moulded Leaders (very Rev.fr.tagbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.