Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# (1901 Views)

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by obiorathesubtle: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not bitter you're just annoying.
Lol. I'm sorry
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
alterswerve:

Ah! Nononononono! No!

It is never done that way

Conjugation of verbs is more important than even using or not using the pronoun.

I believe you are interchanging the rule.

In informal Spanish, you can use or not use the pronoun. In formal Spanish, it is exigent that you use it.

Now, all conjugated forms of a verb for different pronouns are different eg

Pronoun..... Conjugated verb for SER
Yo..........SOY
Tu............. ERES
El/ella, usted........... ES
Nosotros............ SOMOS
Vosotros.............. SOIS
Ellos/ellas./ustedes.............. SON

Now you see that all conjugated verbs are different with the pronouns, so you can use or a skip the pronoun and use the conjugated verb alone but u cannot use the pronoun and an unconjugated verb form.

Ustedes dos.. Two of them

I read Spanish books, and listen to Spanish songs. I've never encountered something like what you said

Hmm that's similar to what I've been taught. But I learnt that if you used the pronoun you don't have to conjugate. I'm 99.99% sure I leant that.

But I think you are correct. Imagine I've Been speaking it wrong my whole life lol no wonder they look at me odd in Spain.
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by alterswerve(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm that's similar to what I've been taught. But I learnt that if you used the pronoun you don't have to conjugate. I'm 99.99% sure I leant that.

But I think you are correct. Imagine I've Been speaking it wrong my whole life lol no wonder they look at me odd in Spain.

I'll look at you in an odd manner in Nigeria too. La cosa es que, te van a entender, pero, saben que no hablas correcto... They'll reply you well anyways
Re: What Was She Expecting? #heart Broken# by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
alterswerve:

I'll look at you in an odd manner in Nigeria too. La cosa es que, te van a entender, pero, saben que no hablas correcto... They'll reply you well anyways

Lol. Well thank you for the correction. Eres muy simpatico.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Town Wia Pussy Are For Free / Husband Caught His Wife Having S@x In His House... / HORROR: Mom Caught Having Sex With Young Son Learns Her Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.