Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,324 members, 7,940,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Paris Attacks Of 13th November 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paris Attacks Of 13th November 2015 (474 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / Ican November 2015 Results / Earth-will-experience-15-days-of-complete-darkness-in-november-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Attacks Of 13th November 2015 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
I noticed several people on blackberry messenger updating posts with the hashtag #prayforparis and in all honesty, i was confused, so i did a quick Google search and i must confess what i saw was pretty heart-wrenching.

Chances are you already heard about it but if you haven’t, then keep reading.
According to The New York Times, “The Paris area reeled Friday night from a shooting rampage, explosions and mass hostage-taking that President François Hollande called an unprecedented terrorist attack on France. His government announced sharply increased border controls and heightened police powers as it mobilized the military in a national emergency.

French television and news services quoted the police as saying that around 100 people had been killed at a concert site where hostages had been held during a two-hour standoff with the police, and that perhaps dozens of others had been killed in apparently coordinated attacks outside the country’s main sports stadium and four other popular locations in the city

https://younganddogged./2015/11/14/what-happened-in-paris/

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Paris Attack: 23 People In Custody, 104 Under House Arrest, Weapons Seized - CNN / Facts About Africa / Power Distribution Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.