Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

A Sincere Tears For Allison Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Sincere Tears For Allison Madueke (390 Views)

Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sincere Tears For Allison Madueke by BrBakreez(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
As a Nigerian I feel very sad for the poor state of health of our former Minister of Petroleum, it worth shedding tears to see her in such poor condition and I join her family and friends to sympathise with her. However, she needs to realise that poor governance and impunity which she participated in during the last administration is a major reason why many breadwinners had to die untimely deaths, many are crying in pains in our public hospitals because they lack the finance that will save their lives. Many died as a result of bad roads that could be properly constructed. If only the money were not diverted by those public officers then maybe many of these loved ones will still be alive. Madam, in as much as I sympathise with you I will advise you to come out clean to tender apology to Nigerians for all the mismanagement you were part of, I know my people are good people, we would pray to God more like we have been doing for you even though some think you do not deserve it. Returning of the looted funds in your possession if any will do this great country real good but that does not say that you should be excused from trial since there is no law saying that a defendant can be discharged if it is established that his poor state of health cannot allow him give account of his wrongdoing. I wish you recuperate ma so that we don't have the cause to cry as Nigerians who believe you are valuable to a crippled economy right now, I join your family and friends to pray for you so that another breadwinner and golden daughter of Nigeria will not go too soon.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Proud Of Our Boko Haram Problem? / Please, Sign This Petition For The Sake Of Suffering Nigerian Farmers: / Comedy Cartoon: Timaya And Patoranking Fights Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.