Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested (1042 Views)

Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Elslim: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
-

Abdullahi, number 26 of the list of terrorists declared wanted last month, was arrested by operatives of the Department of State Services

Another kingpin of the Boko Haram terrorist group, Danladi Abdullahi, has been arrested by the Nigerian Army.
Abdullahi was among the 100 Boko Haram terrorists declared wanted recently by the Nigerian Army.
He was reportedly arrested on Saturday morning in Moduganari area of Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.
Abdullahi, number 26 of the list of terrorists declared wanted last month, was arrested by operatives of the Department of State Services.
This development was confirmed by the Acting Director Army Public Relations, Colonel Sani Usman, in a statement on Saturday.
Usman added in the statement: “Although he is still being investigated, it has been positively established that he is suspect number 26 on the list of the declared suspected Boko Haram terrorists issued by the Nigerian Army last month.
“The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, personally wishes to commend the DSS, especially Borno State Command, for this singular act, resilience and continued support and cooperation in the fight against terrorism and insurgency. The DSS has over times proven to be dependable and partners in the quest for a secured Nigeria.
“We would also like to reiterate that the fight against this security menace is a collective responsibility. Therefore, we shall continue to solicit for public’s support, cooperation and understanding as we finally quench the remaining dying embers of the Boko Haram terrorists in our country. We should all be more vigilant and security conscious to enable us all enjoy a better and more secure Nigeria.”

Copyright The Eagle Online.
Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.theeagleonline.com.ng as the source.

Follow @DEagleOnline

Another wanted Boko Haram kingpin arrested -
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/another-wanted-boko-haram-kingpin-arrested/
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Elslim: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Firefire(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Elslim:
God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

dey there dey deceive yourself...
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Elslim: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Firefire:

dey there dey deceive yourself...

I hear u... by d way I leave in Yobe state. And I guess u don't ve d slightest idea wat we've been tru nd d relief we r getting dis days.
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Firefire(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buhary should tell his misguided brothers to stop this stupidly once and for all. undecided

Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by flyingsnail(f): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Funny Government,you hide them and also find them

Lies and propaganda.Just find one chibok girls

Lies every where with this Govt cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Owoloku1: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Three down......... 97 to go

Dm still plenty oo
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Firefire(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
flyingsnail:

Government of liars for the gullible.

I cannot be deceived.
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Kyase(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
flyingsnail:

eyah sorry oooo Na death remain for u
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
The pdp thugs on this thread are very sad at this development

1 Like

Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by 4reala(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yes, catch them all and prosecute all of them b4 the end of December. I pray the almighty God protect and strengthen our Nigerian Military as they reed our country of this so called Boko Haram in Jesus Name.
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Kyase(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Firefire:

Government of liars for the gullible.

I cannot be deceived.

sorry for your life,sixteen more years for you to wail

1 Like

Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Dannyset(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Arrest them, confirm they are the one, and hand them over to us for prosecution in our jungle court. Let's give them jungle justice on behalf of the souls they've wasted.
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Firefire(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kyase:
[s]sorry for your life,sixteen more years for you to wail[/s]
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by veraponpo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Good news. #Decembertargetisfeasible#.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Babacele: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Elslim:

I hear u... by d way I leave in Yobe state. And I guess u don't ve d slightest idea wat we've been tru nd d relief we r getting dis days.

pls ignore d guy. he is not a Nigerian.
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Babacele: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
IyaIode:
The pdp thugs on this thread are very sad at this development
hypertension go finish dem ni.
Re: Another Wanted Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested by Babacele: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
4reala:
Yes, catch them all and prosecute all of them b4 the end of December. I pray the almighty God protect and strengthen our Nigerian Military as they reed our country of this so called Boko Haram in Jesus Name.
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Biafra Nation That Never Existed / Latest Assessment On Chibok Girls / January 1966 Coup: What I Saw On That Day – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.