Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father (913 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party / Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by XaintJoel20: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oshiomole blasts Lucky Igbinedion & his father, say they ought to be in prison Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomole yesterday attacked former governor of Edo state, Lucky Igbinedion and his father, Gabriel Igbinedion, accusing them of looting the state resources and exploiting residents of the state. Speaking to students of the Ambrose Ali University who paid him a courtesy call at the government house, Oshiomole said the former governor and his father ought to be in jail. He said while in office, Lucky allocated 200, 000 hectares of government land to his father. The governor said he's since revoked it and that the decision has caused a friction between himself and the Igbinedions. Adams said if the former governor does not obey the law, he will go to prison or either relocate from the state “I want to be remembered as the man who took from those who have bastardised, raped and privatised the resources of Edo state, used our money to build their private universities and walk around our streets when they are supposed to be in prison. Edo people will be shocked how they have been raped by the gang masters of original fraudster. I will publish records in black and white. I am going to publish all the assets, government-owne d lands that Igbinedion the son has ceded to Igbinedion the father, properties of Edo people. Lucky Igbinedion gave out over 200,000 acres of government land to Gabriel Igbinedion, his own father. They took that land on the ground that they will use it for mechanised farming but Igbinedion took this land and gave to cocoa farmers, some of them from Edo, some from Yorubaland. These cocoa farmers will farm and sweat to grow their cocoa on government land yet Igbinedion will sit in his house on which he is not paying ground rent and be collecting royalties. Is Igbinedion the Oba of Benin? The great Oba of the great Benin Kingdom never subjected his people to that level of exploitation. I revoked the land and returned it to government and they got angry and have been fighting me. Igbinedion believes he is above the law but I told him that he must obey the laws made by government. If he faults the law, he will go to prison. Everybody born of a woman in this state must be subjected to the rule of law. If he does not want to obey those laws, he will have to relocate"he said. http:// www.maureenihase e.com/2015/11/ oshiomole-blasts -lucky- igbinedi on-his.html?utm _source=twitter feed&utm_medium =facebook&m=1

Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by zieraw2005(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Let them start real fight not word war. Lest I forget, its Zieraw again!
Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by woodboi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Always talking, no action... Oshiomole is fast losing it! Why complain to the people when you have the power to sanction them.
Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by psucc(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Well Oshiomhole has lost public trust.

He shouldn't forget that Lucky is not the architect of his failure for the past 7+years.
Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by itstpia8: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
how does this concern milady?
Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by BENZINA(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
But Oshiomhole why now?
Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time
Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by EdCure: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
woodboi:
Always talking, no action... Oshiomole is fast losing it! Why complain to the people when you have the power to sanction them.
Isnt it proper that the people know the situation of things in the state? What is the essence of the media?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by flyingsnail(f): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
This one sabi lie
Why not publish the looting rather than " I will soon publish"

Funny man

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by EdCure: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
psucc:
Well Oshiomhole has lost public trust. He shouldn't forget that Lucky is not the architect of his failure for the past 7+years.
Unsuspecting veiwers who have not been to Edo since 2009 can easily be deceived by the miriad of lies posted on the internet by an army of useful ediots like you heavily funded by the House of Igbinedion Thieves.
Y'all mental slaves have your infected tongues glued to the shameless old thief's decomposing ass.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Blast Lucky Igbinedion And Father by woodboi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
EdCure:

Isnt it proper that the people know the situation of things in the state? What is the essence of the media?

How about if he is lying? the media definitely will not bring any justice or change anything... let him do the right thing or are they bigger than the state?

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Invades 16 Nigerian Villages, Hoists Flag Of Annexation:vanguad / Chief Mrs. Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo At A Glance- By Tunjman / I Didn’t Pay Tribute To Tinubu –soyinka-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.