Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa (54429 Views)

Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Lekozy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Anybody Who Know This Davido Guy Should Tell Him To Stop Acting Like A Kid And Get Some Sense Why All This ..This Our Musicians Self
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Dejjman(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2015
bigtimi:
Few hours after being robbed in South Africa, Nigerian Singer Davido flaunts money on his snapchat page.

He posted series of video stories along side the photo above with caption ' Still Good! F**CK NIGGA!'.

During the robbery attack, Davido's manager Kamal Ajiboye was said to have lost his $60, 000 wrist watch.

http://www.bigtimi.com/davido-flaunts-money-after-being-robbed-in-south-africa/
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Dejjman(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2015
too much money.....obo I gat ur bak...
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by ReachHard: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Sheedren of the reesh and dia fish brain sef..... undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Eddy2cute(m): 3:38am On Nov 15, 2015
This davido no get sense @all! Do worry the nest time those sa robbers get u just pray dey don't put a bullet in ur head.
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Jadonjack:
I actually have no prob with davido cos a normal person will implicitly see that davido is still very much young to handle the kinda money he has.

And BTW, op, do yu even know, if converted, what $60000 will amount to in naira?!
Yu literally telling us that davido's manager had a 15million wrist watch snatched from him. C'mon, take it easy with your exxageration pls

There are wristwatches more expensive than that, so it's very possible. If you doubt my claim, log on to amazon & knock yourself out. They are luxury watches & are considered as assets.
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2015
stolid:

There are wristwatches more expensive than that, so it's very possible. If you doubt my claim, log on to amazon & knock yourself out. They are luxury watches & are considered as assets.

I'm not dat obsolute not to know that there are wrist watches costlier than that. I'm just a little bit sceptical as to why a nigerian musician's manager will be going around with a $60000 watch. Haba!
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2015
Next time the robbers will make sure nothing is left for him to show off.

This guy is a juvenile

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Jadonjack:

I'm not dat obsolute not to know that there are wrist watches costlier than that. I'm just a little bit sceptical as to why a nigerian musician's manager will be going around with a $60000 watch. Haba!
Absolutely! why? I suspect the truth is not being said. How much would a nigerian music manager be worth? To afford such luxury.

How much is the musician himself is worth? i he as rich as Google?
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2015
otiigba1:
Absolutely! why? I suspect the truth is not being said. How much would nigerian music manager would be worth? To afford such luxury.

How much is the musician himself is worth? i he as rich as Google

My point exactly
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Revolva(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
He never see anytin.....dis next time na he eye dem go smack..collect he cars fones credit cards n every tin including his clothes leave am with boxers...alone n 100usd e eye go clear.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
DerMeister:
What's the exaggeration here? That a watch costs $60,000 or the "manager" had a $60k watch? I sincerely hope it's the latter you mean... If not, you need serious exposure...

My dear broda, dis isn't about whether or not there s watch worth $60000(of course I know dere is)

The thing is how much does the manager himself worth for him to be able to afford a $60000 wrist watch. Think, my broda
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by otiigba1(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Jadonjack:

My point exactly
nigerians with their exaggerations of every thing. Some will even go as far as claiming they are certain ( were there with him when the watch was paid for grin)

The guy who has worn such watch once is Mr bernie ecclestone, fomular1 boss, and he is a billionaire in pounds sterling,
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Jerryolumide(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2015
horexy:

He's calling them again cheesy
BTW, he should stop acting like a kid...he should leave his childish traits to his daughter angry

He's still a kid dear, or still behaves like one.!!
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2015
He was set up by fellow Nigerian.. Nigerian Robbed him and not South African. Nigerians hate themselves outside Nigeria. Your father living abroad can arrange you sef ..
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by bummyla(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Why Wouldn't Niggaz Rob You! Flaunting Your Wealth On Social Media! Na Una Sabi! Thank GOD! They Did Not Touch Your Life And The Lives Of Your Crew! Thank You JESUS! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2015
[size=20pt]Ugliness of the highest order[/size]
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by lakeside30: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2015
damton:

oga, you sef don join LASISI

Lol,Lasisi and hooli end time pro
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Marley40(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2015
No be only $60k wrist watch...tseew
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Ryda(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2015
bigtimi:
Few hours after being robbed in South Africa, Nigerian Singer Davido flaunts money on his snapchat page.

He posted series of video stories along side the photo above with caption ' Still Good! F**CK NIGGA!'.

During the robbery attack, Davido's manager Kamal Ajiboye was said to have lost his $60, 000 wrist watch.

http://www.bigtimi.com/davido-flaunts-money-after-being-robbed-in-south-africa/

Meaning?
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
GentleYoung:
Show less than you have and say more than you know.
Have more than you show,Speak less than you know .

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Bestbeelieve: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hees just a skele-EWU
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by joel4422: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by blesseddivah(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
osabiya16:
mumu
U b pig. No Dog No Goat No fowl you're all of the above angry mumu
U b pig. No Dog No Goat No fowl you're all of the above

LMAO.
UNTRAINED SON OF A BiSshh

TF was your fuckin stinky name included on my comment?
Animals like you are one of the main reasons Nigeria is downgraded.
Ewww your English suck boy.
My 2year old baby can type a more polished sentence than your dumbskull.
You need to go get some cheap education for your poor ass.
Wasting no more time replying your dumbass.
Get lost in hell you stink.

#takeyourstupidityfarawayfrommyprettyass
Madafaka
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by chineduwright110(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
cryInstead to tnk God! Say e pass like dat. No sense ur money grows like grass kwor? Dude u are above 18 so itz time u start actin mature.. We knw u are rich bt acting diz way seems stupid of U grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by osabiya16(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
blesseddivah:

LMAO.
UNTRAINED SON OF A LovePeddler.

TF was your fuckin stinky name included on my comment?
Animals like you are one of the main reasons Nigeria is downgraded.
#takeyourstupidityfarawayfrommyprettyass
Madafaka
LOL Animal untrained daughter, you really lack home training, who told you, u have a prettyass? You look like an amoeba go check your nickedness in the mirror fatpig
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by NickMark1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yemmyteespeed007:
no sense in this. next time dem go unclad u self. sorry
yemmy Alade easy.....na hm get e mola so shush!!
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by dupcydo(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
uhmmmmm
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by gemale(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dis na wetin lawyers dey call invitation 2 treats in odas words... come thief more una neva thief enuf . Later if Dem kidnap im pikin & com dey ask 4 $1m ransom , im go talk say pple wicked.
Re: Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
South African Zulus can't stop stealing from foreigners! angry lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates / Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Lockdown: We Are Yet To See Naira Marley – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.