Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,989 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu (4021 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor / How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by vivianblog1(f): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Owner of Ovation magazine/ThisDay Columnist, Dele Momodu on Friday released photos of cancer-stricken Nigeria’s former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, with also part of his interview with her.

Here are 8 key points Diezani made during the interview:

1. Emir Sanusi broke her heart. Diezani considered former CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido as a friend, and he being the source of the missing $20bn allegation didn’t sit well with her. She said the allegation was “more painful coming from someone I considered a good friend who should appreciate the gravity of such allegation. ”

2. Diezani said she is not the person most people portrayed her to be. “I’m certainly not a demon as being portrayed. I have no doubt that I served my nation well, the reason my colleagues at OPEC supported me despite the opposition from my own people,” she said.

3. Speaking about controversy surrounding her. “Controversy has nothing to do with your qualifications or performance. As a matter of fact, people often hate you for knowing so much and for being efficient and confident which they mistake for arrogance.”

4. She denied claims that some $20bn oil revenue was missing under her watch and challenged anyone with hard facts to come forth. This claim infuriated her. “How can $20billion disappear just like that? Where did it disappear to? Is it possible that such an amount would not be traceable?

5. Diezani said she doesn’t own expensive houses and properties like people claim. “I live with my husband in the same house we’ve lived since we married in 1999. Ask anyone who knows us. Our house in Abuja was bought in 2007 by my husband and as an architect and lover of interior décor I did it up to our own taste. It is not over the top because I have good taste and appreciate bargains. I shop in regular shops like B & Q to do up all the places where I live.

6. She claimed some of those who benefited the most were even in opposition and mentioned how a renowned opposition leader and vocal critic of the Government at the time met her on about three occasions to discuss his interests in the business of oil.

7. Diezani also said she maintained a business-like relationship with ex president Goodluck Jonathan and other male associates she worked with. She denied claims that she has a sister or relative who has a kid for the former president.

8. She added that her relationship with Dame Patience Jonathan wasn’t stormy as people say but cordial, just like the one she has with Jonathan. “What people don’t know is that we’ve been family friends for long. My mum, Mrs Beatrice Agama, has always played the role of a godmother in the Niger Delta and all the militants love and respect her. I come from a royal privileged background and lacked nothing.”

source http://viviangist.com/8-touching-comments-made-by-diezani-during-interview-with-dele-momodu

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by vivianblog1(f): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
OMG !!! May God Heal Her ...... First

7 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by CharlyNick: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
That fine lady don wowo finish within 1month.
The lord is your strength Madam

2 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by DuchessLily(f): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Abeg that is not her in DAT pic
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by fiftynaira(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
#IamIgboNotBiafra

1 Like

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by GP2015(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
All these girls paying too much attention to beauty and material things.

You see how beauty fades? If you like don't start being responsible and Look for ways to succeed in life

2 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by mdbissalla(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
And so what?
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

1 Like

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by bokohalal(m): 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
It doesn't look like she has cancer
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
If Nigeria would believe Amaechi when he said he never collected bribe and fashola when he said he only signed cheques, why do we find it hard to believe Madueke when she said I have never stole Nigerian money?

5 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Destinyfavour(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Let PMB administration probe her and take her to court not fight of corruptiuon on the pages of newspaper. God have mercy and keep her alive.

1 Like

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by ibedun: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
bokohalal:
It doesn't look like she has cancer
She is a thief she hasn't got cancer. I hope you die madam IJN .
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by superstar3: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibedun:

Haba! Oga! You are wicked o. Abeg, Plz God preserve this woman IJN. We need to collect our money.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by theimmortals(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
DuchessLily:
I tire oooo
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by theimmortals(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Just passing, notify me with likes if it makes front page

2 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
grayht:
cool ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

most times u need to look at things from our own prism

1 Like

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Ibelong2God: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
I never believed the accusation levelled against you Madam, NOT because you do not have the capacity to do it but because I see lies whenever I look at oshiomole and all those who pointed fingers at you! GET WELL!

Hmm! I guess Lala has found love in viviangist

1 Like

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Okay. What abt the private jets and luxurious life.styles of that your son...shey na ur husband's money too?

Anyways...get well first.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by chukslawrence(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
K
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by mcvincent: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Madam, I don't think it's only your people that has been closely watching your frugal way of life as you claimed.What about the UK.Abeg save urself from all this empty comments.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar3:

Haba! Oga! You are wicked o. Abeg, Plz God preserve this woman IJN. We need to collect our money.

months after she left office you waited till she was accused outside the country before you would invade her home in abuja. your Buhari gat no balls to fight corruption. |APC are only working to tarnish the image of the opposition.

1 Like

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibedun:

heartless being. May cancer hook you for blokoss before this year runs out.
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now that janja weed party is in power, can Mr Integrity investigate the missing 20billions USD?
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Caveatemptor(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dele Momodu did the same kind of spin on the Abacha family after the death of Sani Abacha,despite the fact that Abacha over saw the detention and death of his first mentor Moshood Abiola. Abiola made him the editor of his then newspaper flag ship(Weekend Concord)despite the fact that Dele Momodu only studied Yoruba language as a course in the University.
Dele Momodu made his money from being a spin doctor anda hack for hire.
This Deziani Madueke interview is a hack spin doctor job. It should be ignored as an attempt to draw sympathy to a rogue and a smooth criminal.
Mrs Maduekwes trial for corruption must continue and she must have her day in court!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by tomakint: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
I knew Madam Dieziani was not just feeling right going by her SILENCE all these while. Oh God heal her.......vanities of life.
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Babacele: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
obum88:
If Nigeria would believe Amaechi when he said he never collected bribe and fashola when he said he only signed cheques, why do we find it hard to believe Madueke when she said I have never stole Nigerian money?
I believe Amaechi die, if you have any evidence to the contrary, go to court of law not Wike's kangaroo gathering that we are tearing to pieces. Madueke should shut up n go clear herself with British authorities first before we bring her back to explain where a large chunk of money we made during oil boom disappeared to. She must explain .

1 Like

Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Shortyy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
i can only say i'm sorry ma'am. just fight.. i know you can do it
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Babacele:
I believe Amaechi die, if you have any evidence to the contrary, go to court of law not Wike's kangaroo gathering that we are tearing to pieces. Madueke should shut up n go clear herself with British authorities first before we bring her back to explain where a large chunk of money we made during oil boom disappeared to. She must explain .

Ok
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by vivianblog1(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by mykemiley(f): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
ibedun:

watch ur tongue... Advise no b curse....
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nobody has ever stolen. Not even Abacha......

Get well soon Madam Allison
Re: 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
DuchessLily:
the woman has paid her dues,these are all ways to squash the allegations.make up artist deceiving Nigerians since time immemorial

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Our Custody - DSS / John Bosco Shares Pictures Of Empty Lagos Roads Captured During This Christmas / OGUN STATE Governorship Election Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.