Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,285 members, 7,971,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (61367 Views)

Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by danymaina: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Phyno beht why?
. Why? So u don't no that the idiots they go there for chilling all the time
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
saxywale:
it's even funny how everyone on Facebook, Nigerians especially have joined the french flag dp madness. These are guys n babes living and suffering in Nigeria o where boko haram and harsh economy conditions are dealing with them on a daily basis. Anyway, I don't really blame anyone though. It's very easy to get used to hardship, and think it's a norm.
You are very timid! What has suffering got to do with sympathizing with others during terror killings? You are too primitive to be living in the 21st century. Coward!
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by silver614: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I'm one of them.
You got a problem with it? angry
I'm one of them.
You got a problem with it?
yes idiot.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by danymaina: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
Why are they blasting him? Must we die on our knees praying for a dead nation? The foundation of Nigeria is faulty, unfortunately it cannot be fixed because we keep doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.

Nigeria cannot be fixed unless we go back to the drawing board. No need praying for the country anymore. Right from the days of our forefathers nai dem dey pray for Nigeria, is it not clear it's a dead case? undecided
. I get drawing board haw much u go buy
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by silver614: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I'm one of them.
You got a problem with it? angry
I'm one of them.
You got a problem with it?
yes monkey brain.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
silver614:
yes idiot.
Seriously, you are the i d i o t here! You need to be ashamed of yourself! angry
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
danymaina:
. Why? So u don't no that the idiots they go there for chilling all the time
undecided
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:
Why are they blasting him? Must we die on our knees praying for a dead nation? The foundation of Nigeria is faulty, unfortunately it cannot be fixed because we keep doing the same things over and over again, expecting different results.

Nigeria cannot be fixed unless we go back to the drawing board. No need praying for the country anymore. Right from the days of our forefathers nai dem dey pray for Nigeria, is it not clear it's a dead case? undecided
i decree upon u wht u wish ur father land nigeria
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
okeyumez:
Na wao. RIP to the dead. Religion of evil
lol see u worshiping man trying to chides islam
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Foool like him|any way na people wey dey follow am for social media i blame|
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by kelzgie44: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Habiodunz:
Following the terrorist attack in Paris yesterday, people all over the world have been calling for prayers for Paris.
Nigerian rapper, also joined the bandwagon but instead of being given props for the post, he was heavily tongue-lashed for not beginning his charity from his motherland that has been experiencing similar attacks from Boko Haram for some time now.

https://instagram.com/p/-D0X7-pH7m/

Haha...phyno dey find endorsement from France...#evil
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Bsc(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Blured:
Very funny grin . My heart really goes to the family of the victims of Paris attack. It shows the level that terrorism had gone to. We must condemn such acts and pray we don't fall a victim to an attack here in Nigeria. God bless you all.

Anyway, I'm a writter who writes to motivate on www.lessonoftoday.com
we never fall a victim of attack for Nigeria.. Cheiii I dnt think u hv t.v, radio, or even browsing phone.. Which one boko haram dey do us? North east (Nigeria)
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by kelzgie44: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:

See mouth ..drawing board...Na who wan hold pencil#Lol....#punIntended
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by dotcomnamename: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
[size=30pt]Look French people in France praying for Nigeria during boko haram attack#BringBackOurGirls

Some people are hypocrites, may God forgive you all.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by pamcode(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Naija see as dem risi the guy matter grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by layeenka(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
I can't believe some ignorant dogs still call Islam evil # For your information, Terrorism has no place in Islam and do you think this lunatics are Muslims, I strongly believe they are the evil and not my dear religion, they just using Islam as disguise, how can someone just come from anywhere and kill innocent people with the name of God Almighty, that's so absurd, Let's find the truth before we justify anything, I believe most of us are learned people.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by shugaboy6102(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

God bless you!!!
. Some peeps have long been looking for a way to insult this guy and now they think they have gotten one.didn't the world support Nigeria during the kidnapped chibok school girls with so many celebrities round the globe.I can bet that this people insulting this guy has not even bought one single cd of phino b4.its only a poor man that rains abuses on fellow men
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Herrmes: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Are y'all feeling insecure? Stupid bitch.es, how can someone that thinks he/she is sensitive attack someone just because he urged or prayer for the victims of the Paris attacks? Nigerians really need something really special.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by bayinq25(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Habiodunz:
Following the terrorist attack in Paris yesterday, people all over the world have been calling for prayers for Paris.
Nigerian rapper, also joined the bandwagon but instead of being given props for the post, he was heavily tongue-lashed for not beginning his charity from his motherland that has been experiencing similar attacks from Boko Haram for some time now.

https://instagram.com/p/-D0X7-pH7m/
End time
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
We are really in the Endtime!
'....the love of men will go cold ' #smh
See how greedy, selfish and heartless man has become.

What is there to just flap ur lips and make a simple prayer? Are u the ones to answer the prayers or God?

The same reason why many will be stagnant for life. Bloody freaky wicked souls.

I concur with Phyno! My heart goes outt to the families of the lost ones. God please see them thru...Amen!
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Fmaniac(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2015
At first i dint get d point buh like seriously all dis celeb,must dey always act porche in everytin n also selective to show dia ignorant obsession for d white culture dt sees us Africans as inferior,Phyno,u na my man o buh guy,u better wake up o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by larry2lanky: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

Guy u are very stupid 4 referring 2 Nigeria as Dead case, can u listen 2 urself. plz don't corrupt others with ur NEGATIVITY. Already giving up on ur country.#patriotism

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Apart from the missing Chibok girls,which other publicity has the crime been committed by BH on daily basis gotten?Our press are only good at propaganda and politically motivated information.I really don't blame Phyno because no body knows what's going on in Nigeria,not even Nigerians.So,free the guy.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2015
all4naija:

You are very timid! What has suffering got to do with sympathizing with others during terror killings? You are too primitive to be living in the 21st century. Coward!
whatever dude, there was a blast in Lebanon and other coordinated attack in labanon in which over 50 people were killed and several 100's injured, this was a day before the french attack.
What did the world media do or say about it? now because its happened in a first world country, we must not here word again.

In as much as I pray for the family of the victim, it's always good to think and wonder while some people are 2nd class citizens of the world why others are first class. lives of non Caucasian race/country matters too.

Note: Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and most of them stink.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by larry2lanky: 12:56am On Nov 15, 2015
theshield:

The biggest mistake of mankind is the birth of Proph. mohamed. Imagine the world without mohamed, Syria, Afghan, Iraq, Nigeria, Somalia would have been safe.
Millions of people have died cos of mohamed and millions more will still die cos of this same evil-man.

The whole world should gather in unity and swear for the parents that brought mohamed to this earth. They will never rest in peace wherever they are.
. guy dis ur statement is honestly not necessary, u just want 2 instigate a religious crisis in dis room, which is totally uncalled for... U knw there are Muslims brothers in dis room who will not take dis comment lightly... I knw u are entitled 2 ur own opinion, so others are entitled 2 their belief.. So watch it! FYI I'm a Christian. 1 Love
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2015
saxywale:

whatever dude, there was a blast in Lebanon and other coordinated attack in labanon in which 50 people were killed, this was a day before the french attack. What did the world media do or say about it? now because its happened in a first world country, we must not here word again.
In as much as I pray for the family of the victim, it's always good to think and wonder while some people are 2nd class citizens of the world why others are first class. lives of non Caucasian race/country matters too.
What an excuse! The world news media carried it and the blame is possibly on ISIS. The same Lebanon notorious for Jihadists. Please f**k of your envious mutherf**ker! Always fond of giving the wrong excuse!

The same developed nations which are accepting the bulk of refugees. Your third-world country has nothing to offer them and now there is Islamist attacks in France yet you refuse to condemn them. You are a brute!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by williamson46: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2015
Hell, n u wonder why d country is ruins?? embarassed embarassed undecided it so full of dumb people, their thinking n words make you wanna puke sad.. All they do is criticize and bleat all around, as if they're perfect whereas their life stinks lyk a sepulcher. *spits.. Blast from nw till the end of your days, it won't remove a cent from the star's pocket.same set of people will kiss his shoes @ his concerts. Y can't we just worry about our own lives n actions, get wisdom. Get a life !
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2015
all4naija:

What and excuse! The world news media carried it and the blame is possibly on ISIS. The same Lebanon notorious for Jihadists. Please f**k of your envious mutherf**ker! Always fond of giving the wrong excuse!
English please!

Yes, that's why you have Lebanon flag as dp all over Facebook.

Note: Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and most of them stink.
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015
hooli:
End time
FOOL
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by williamson46: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Bsc:
we never fall a victim of attack for Nigeria.. Cheiii I dnt think u hv t.v, radio, or even browsing phone.. Which one boko haram dey do us? North east (Nigeria)
bros, do u read?? .. U blood sha dey hot on top say u wan sly person grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2015
all4naija:

The same developed nations which are accepting the bulk of refugees. Your third-world country has nothing to offer them and not there Islamist attacks in France yet you refuse to condemn them. You are a brute![/i]
idiot, where in my post did I take sides with the suicide bombers?

Yes, that's why I call our new Canadian prime minister a trainee PM since he is bringing in 25000 Syrian refugees into the country without adequate security checks before the end of the year. If the US/NATO had not invaded and created chaos in peaceful countries like Syria or Libya, would there be this refugee crisis?
Re: Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris by snryockris(m): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

And u believe prayers cannot change d faulty foundation? U follow for eye service, nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Actor Mike Odiachi Dies At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.