Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pray For World Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For World Peace (375 Views)

Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them? / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Kaduna Archdiocese Celebrates World Peace Day 2016. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray For World Peace by Hanscad(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
My Harsh Honest View to some Foolish Nigerians.
I see so many comments everywhere with people saying 'Why ‪#‎PrayForParis‬ when you should ‪#‎prayforNigeria‬? It is so saddening to know that the majority of populace posting such only do so after they have seen it in popular sites like Nairaland and co, and they deem it 'funny but true' ; and without them using their logical minds, they just post it hoping someone as foolish as they are also will see a point in it and copy likewise.
Well, a fool begat a fool.
Take these into considerations:

1. You posting such shows how much of a fake person you are than an original person... Because you can't make your decisions but rather linger online hoping to see something to satisfy your foolish and restless nature.

2. It shows you haven't even been praying for Nigeria... Just hypocrites pointing fingers at others while they are blind and miserable. I know how every Sunday in church, I pray for peace in Nigeria, how every morning I wake up to Bless my Country because my prosperity lies in it... I know how I have lost Christian families in the North... SEE, If you have lost dear ones due to terrorism, you'll pray for your country... And if you have lost dear ones due to terrorism, you'll know what such loss mean to those families that experienced it, and you'll pray for Paris....If you see how kids die in Syria, you'll be Human enough to pray for Syria... You'll pray for world peace.

3. Some asked 'what have others done when we were under Boko haram' s attack?. I just remembered my Bible
'Do unto others what you want others to do unto you'... Not
' Do unto others what they did to you'... How can there be world peace if there's no love and support and all we do is tit-for-tat? Seriously these same Nigerians were the ones happy when Drake, Michelle Obama, Alicia Keys, world figures showed support for the missing Chibok girls... These same Nigerians were the ones happy of the support of the France,United States, Israeli government. Now they have all forgetten... No wonder we forget our national heroes... Such pity and disgust the Nigerian people portray.

4. No one said in Praying for Paris, you stop praying for Nigeria... Or Syria.... We just said add Paris to your list.
Be wise. Stand on your own. #PrayForNigeria #PrayForParis ‪#‎PrayForSyria‬ ‪#‎PrayForWorldPeace‬.
Hanscad.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Bones Are Coming Back To Life. / Hope For Their Needy, Brothers And Sisters Come Get Yours / Read Rhapsody Of Realities .1 Tuesday · Practise Your Love For Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.