Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (222416 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by coded01: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coogar... You claimed your lawyer advised you not to talk but it seems the same lawyer had suddenly given you the go ahead to talk... shocked

What kind of lawyer does that? undecided

That's why your posts were hidden on Man Utd thread...Smh... lipsrsealed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
coded01:
Coogar... You claimed your lawyer advised you not to talk but it seems the same lawyer had suddenly given you the go ahead to talk... shocked

What kind of lawyer does that? undecided

That's why your posts were hidden on Man Utd thread...Smh... lipsrsealed

not all were blocked. all the new lies and the fake braggadicious overconfidence has led him to his downfall were still captured. start from 2 pages to the current page

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by coded01: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

not all were blocked. all the new lies and the fake braggadicious overconfidence has led him to his downfall were still captured. start from 2 pages to the current page

I read a few... I am disgusted @ his shameless boasting of coming back... shocked

Me I dey shame for am...

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
For all those looking for concrete proof of pathological lies by Coogar over the years on Nairaland these is a thread of the compilation. The Foool would still come and try to use fake bragadacious overconfidence to try and thwart everything but simple minded folks can see through all the lies.

https://www.nairaland.com/2723630/sum9000.com#40115517

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Spikkylee: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Thread Officialy Dead....
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Unbelievable; hahahahaha see tory nawa. As the thread dey die down I say make I come spice am up small make the gist dey flow; hehehehe.

@Wonlasewonimi; your eyes and your detective radar are very sharp regarding Gamesmart aka Sagamite. They say they have their own writing style when you mentioned it abi; I just dey laugh. I sensed it was him myself when I saw the analysis as that is exactly how Sagamite does his analysis. In fact go back to his posting history and you’ll clearly see that they post the same way. He is a good boy when he is using Gamesmart as he doesn't abuse people that much with this monica but a bad boy when he is using Sagamite as he abuses people a lot with that monica. There was a post I was reading on a thread and the similarities was just too much and I saw Gamesamrt instead of Sagamite as the poster. That was when I now went through their post history and the same way Gamesmart uses punctuation mark, apostrophe etc is the same way Sagamite uses it and he even mentioned Sagamite’s monica in one of his post. Anyway they can deny all they like. Let Funlord, Thesonofmark, and Nihilist do their own detective work to check this as they are the Sherlock Holmes of NL hahahahha. Back to topic jare.

@Swagloverss aka Coogar; I just dey laugh; you fall hand like seriously to hide behind this female monica. I knew from the beginning that it was you especially when you jumped in straight away and started defending yourself up and down the whole place; chai you be real confirm. How did I know: you made a comment and rather than you to use the word “HE” referring to Coogar you used “I” and viola; you were busted. You come up with the idea of going to your lawyer on a Saturday and that you were advised not to say anything further. Didn’t your lawyer advice you not to discuss the case with anyone else as well? So why are you discussing and presenting evidence to Swagloverss?

Listen mate, the lawyers that open during the weekend are mostly immigration lawyers and that’s because immigration is a 24 hour thing hence, their being open to offer their services. Your lawyer is not an immigration lawyer abi nah them you hire to defend you? Gadamitt, that your defence was a big fat lie. In regards to releasing Babe3 pictures you know that you can go to prison for that if you try it as it is now a law and an offence to do such in the UK. Remember say Daretodiffer wey dey involve with law don warn you oh so no think say because you dey another place for Europe as you want make we believe dem no go catch you; I dey laugh and sorry for you; try am and you go know whatsup.

Another thing that gave you away was when you made mention that you are going to lunch at 12.13pm and remember the UK is 1 hour behind in Europe and some other places Nigeria included that was the exact time in the UK hence you were posting from the UK and not any other place in Europe as you would have us believe.

Suddenly, someone you meet only a couple of times now knows all your history to the extent that they have access to your iCloud account; hahahahha make I laugh again; you are not good at defending yourself at all at all; this thing don hook you for throat and you take style dey fall hand big time the way you dey yawn up and down the whole place.

You usually defend yourself on the slightest provocation with a caustic tongue on this forum even with only a small insult from someone you will attack them like a rottweiler yet this involves your reputation and you are forming "my lawyer said i should avoid speaking up" and defending yourself. I will only take what Babe3 said with a pinch of salt as there are always 3 sides to a story; Your side, their side and the truth. If what Babe3 said and posted here is genuine and you are not defending yourself against it, then I am really, really disappointed.

I knew from time that there is no way someone who is gainfully employed or running a business of their own would have the time to post 37,000 post using your Coogar's handle as an example and most of them very very long at that and don’t forget that when the tsunami of NL occurred it wiped away a great number of posts otherwise this 37,000 would have even been more. Now compare all your other monica’s Sauron1 alone has 24,000 and others and they run into thousands of post and you say you are gainfully employed? More or less employed on NL. People like you who spend all their time online are usually introverted and communicate online more than in real life. They are also quiet in real life as some who have met you have attested to and they are probably right.

@Babe3; if all you are saying is true then document all your evidence and save them 1,2,3,4,5,6 times etc in case your phone, computer or laptop gets stolen at least you would have the evidence saved else where. But you know say you yourself no try at all. You fall hand wella. Person dey fly you business class ticket, dey buy you all those expensive gifts etc and you know ask am say which kin work you dey do to afford that luxury. You dey chop money dey go without any care in the world. Just note that you fit go prison yourself as an accomplice to the allegations you are making against Coogar as it would be hard to believe that you knew nothing about it. The way you describe the allegations/issues are how those type of people involve in such atrocities carry out their acts. I hope you have learnt your lesson and I admire your courage for speaking up as against being silenced and being blackmailed. Regarding releasing your picture know that if he tries it he most likely would be charged and go to prison as it is now an offence in the UK to engage in such act. Also, I assume you are also trying to get your pound of flesh for the relationship not working out; hence these revelations. When the going was good, who knew anything? Otherwise why did you not say anything before and waited for 8 months to come out; I just had to chip that in as that is what it presently looks like.

@Cherryice; you come out to support an allegation against Jaybee3 that was made and you were asked by Jaybee3 to present your evidence and you decided to say you don’t have the conversation history any longer; something really must be wrong in trying to dent another person’s reputation. Be careful of that and don’t rely on them say them say otherwise you will get yourself into serious trouble one of these days.

@Airmark, Ibime and others; una don ready for Coogar on this forum hahahahaha; chai nah to deal ruthlessly with Coogar nah em remain. Coogar knows that it is no longer business as usual on this forum again for him if he doesn’t put in a good defense over these gross and serious allegations made against him from Babe3.

@Jaybee3; you yourself no try oh; as I don dey hear things about you for the kin things wey you dey do; nah allegations I see them as for now o until proof go show face. I beg clean up your ways o and be good.

@Dayokanu aka Raumdeuter; well don oh as you open thread you come disappear into oblivion hehehehe.

@Timbuktu; hmmmmm I see a few here saying you are Coogars alternate handle. Maybe maybe not; but I am beginning to put 2 plus 2 to make 5 with some of the similarities I am seeing in your style and approach of things with that of Coogar. Freecocoa take note o as both of you are always cat and dog.

I just say make I spice up the thread as I see say the thread don dey die down. I dey greet oh my people; as I dey enjoy the gist wella. I never see Idowuogbo for this thread oh as this kin thing no dey miss am anyway hope you’re cool girl and you dey kampe.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some homo sapiens still think coogar isn't swagloverss? cheesy grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ElFenomeno1: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Anyone going to help me understand the mess going on here?!

Ramdeuter, where are you when someone needs your fu..cking self?

Abeg feel me in joor, were!!! grin

Coogar what did you do fam? You can talk to me ...Its your boy, Brashy!!!! grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kramfonos(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
LOCAL SEARCH "COOGAR VET DOCTOR".

Once again, so many irregularities.

AUGUST 15, 2014
coogar:

vet doctors make more money than ordinary doctors.

that's because i already made hay while the sun was shining in my teenage years.
[size=30pt]i was studying hard for medical exams so i would have loads of breathing space in my late 20s. [/size]!
coogar:

may the souls of all the children you have aborted rise & haunt you. you think you would get away with the lives you have destroyed. you have destroyed wombs, murdered innocent children &
[size=30pt]
you had the hutzpah to say dr coogar is nothing in life?
[/size]

You referred to yourself as a DOCTOR.
www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/859#25493464

NOVEMBER 17, 2015.

coogar:

very interesting write up.....
coogar never lied about anything, he was just being evasive to protect himself.
[size=30pt]coogar never claimed to be a vet doctor. he said he was a vet(veteran)
[/size]
and rëtarded fools assumed he meant vet doctor. there was a scuffle one day and someone said all coogar does is take care of animals - coogar replied that vet doctors actually make good money and you idïots assumed coogar is a vet doctor.

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2383#40104548

Just noting the glaring irregularities. You claimed to have attended medical school. You termed yourself a DOCTOR but you are denying it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kramfonos(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coogar also claims to be an engineer

coogar:
[size=18pt] you wear ties? i purposely chose to be an engineer so i can avoid formal dressing. i hate ties with all ma heart. [/size]
www.nairaland.com/912520/mans-biggest-neccessary-evil-corporate#10892746

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kramfonos(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015

December, 2013.

coogar:

[b] [size=30pt]

i am an engineer & risk analysis/management is what i do almost all the time.[/size][/b]i could be shacking up with a sadistic serial killer for all i know - if i don't put her composure to a test, how will i know she's not capable of shooting me in the groin?]
www.nairaland.com/1539197/why-wives-find-it-difficult/4#20136518

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Gamesmart: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swagger089:
Unbelievable; hahahahaha see tory nawa. As the thread dey die down I say make I come spice am up small make the gist dey flow; hehehehe.

@Wonlasewonimi; your eyes and your detective radar are very sharp regarding Gamesmart aka Sagamite. They say they have their own writing style when you mentioned it abi; I just dey laugh. I sensed it was him myself when I saw the analysis as that is exactly how Sagamite does his analysis. In fact go back to his posting history and you’ll clearly see that they post the same way. He is a good boy when he is using Gamesmart as he doesn't abuse people that much with this monica but a bad boy when he is using Sagamite as he abuses people a lot with that monica. There was a post I was reading on a thread and the similarities was just too much and I saw Gamesamrt instead of Sagamite as the poster. That was when I now went through their post history and the same way Gamesmart uses punctuation mark, apostrophe etc is the same way Sagamite uses it and he even mentioned Sagamite’s monica in one of his post. Anyway they can deny all they like.

I note you just registered this moniker. I am quite surprised at the allegations considering the limited observations you provided as evidence.

Somehow I am thinking are you indirectly stating only Sagamite is educated well enough amongst Nigerians using the internet to be able to use construct good English sentences? And any NL user that does must be Sagamite? If that is the case, then his comments about "products of a failed education system" must ring true. I personally do not believe that is the case. Some of us can comfortably write with the correct use of grammar and punctuations.

If I may ask, why did you open a new moniker to make this accusation?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by ipledge10(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Joygalore:
Ipledge10,check your mail
which of the email...i didn't see ur msg on my outlook account
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Opening a new monica is not what is at hand here.

I am not talking of your construction of the English language which is very good btw and neither am I talking about your use of punctuation or grammar. Rather it is the similarity of how you use them that is at hand.

Your style of writing and analysis are too/very identical and even identical twins still have differences.

Gamesmart:

I note you just registered this moniker. I am quite surprised at the allegations considering the limited observations you provided as evidence.

Somehow I am thinking are you indirectly stating only Sagamite is educated well enough amongst Nigerians using the internet to be able to use construct good English sentences? And any NL user that does must be Sagamite? If that is the case, then his comments about "products of a failed education system" must ring true. I personally do not believe that is the case. Some of us can comfortably write with the correct use of grammar and punctuations.

If I may ask, why did you open a new moniker to make this accusation?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
fellis:

This isn't surprising at all. Of course Coogar is extremely introverted in real life. If he was outgoing offline he won't have up to 37000 posts in three years as well as thousands of posts from his other fake monikers, male and female.
The internet is his life.
Very unfortunate.
Unfortunate, lonely, friendless people all over Nairaland.
Including the homosexuals that have been using their many alts to defend their e-crush coogar.

Hmmm
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by zed7: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swagger089:

@Wonlasewonimi; your eyes and your detective radar are very sharp regarding Gamesmart aka Sagamite. They say they have their own writing style when you mentioned it abi; I just dey laugh. I sensed it was him myself when I saw the analysis as that is exactly how Sagamite does his analysis. In fact go back to his posting history and you’ll clearly see that they post the same way. He is a good boy when he is using Gamesmart as he doesn't abuse people that much with this monica but a bad boy when he is using Sagamite as he abuses people a lot with that monica. There was a post I was reading on a thread and the similarities was just too much and I saw Gamesamrt instead of Sagamite as the poster. That was when I now went through their post history and the same way Gamesmart uses punctuation mark, apostrophe etc is the same way Sagamite uses it and he even mentioned Sagamite’s monica in one of his post. Anyway they can deny all they like. Let Funlord, Thesonofmark, and Nihilist do their own detective work to check this as they are the Sherlock Holmes of NL hahahahha. Back to topic jare.

@Swagloverss aka Coogar; I just dey laugh; you fall hand like seriously to hide behind this female monica. I knew from the beginning that it was you especially when you jumped in straight away and started defending yourself up and down the whole place; chai you be real confirm. How did I know: you made a comment and rather than you to use the word “HE” referring to Coogar you used “I” and viola; you were busted. You come up with the idea of going to your lawyer on a Saturday and that you were advised not to say anything further. Didn’t your lawyer advice you not to discuss the case with anyone else as well? So why are you discussing and presenting evidence to Swagloverss?

Listen mate, the lawyers that open during the weekend are mostly immigration lawyers and that’s because immigration is a 24 hour thing hence, their being open to offer their services. Your lawyer is not an immigration lawyer abi nah them you hire to defend you? Gadamitt, that your defence was a big fat lie. In regards to releasing Babe3 pictures you know that you can go to prison for that if you try it as it is now a law and an offence to do such in the UK. Remember say Daretodiffer wey dey involve with law don warn you oh so no think say because you dey another place for Europe as you want make we believe dem no go catch you; I dey laugh and sorry for you; try am and you go know whatsup.

Another thing that gave you away was when you made mention that you are going to lunch at 12.13pm and remember the UK is 1 hour behind in Europe and some other places Nigeria included that was the exact time in the UK hence you were posting from the UK and not any other place in Europe as you would have us believe.

Suddenly, someone you meet only a couple of times now knows all your history to the extent that they have access to your iCloud account; hahahahha make I laugh again; you are not good at defending yourself at all at all; this thing don hook you for throat and you take style dey fall hand big time the way you dey yawn up and down the whole place.

You usually defend yourself on the slightest provocation with a caustic tongue on this forum even with only a small insult from someone you will attack them like a rottweiler yet this involves your reputation and you are forming "my lawyer said i should avoid speaking up" and defending yourself. I will only take what Babe3 said with a pinch of salt as there are always 3 sides to a story; Your side, their side and the truth. If what Babe3 said and posted here is genuine and you are not defending yourself against it, then I am really, really disappointed.

I knew from time that there is no way someone who is gainfully employed or running a business of their own would have the time to post 37,000 post using your Coogar's handle as an example and most of them very very long at that and don’t forget that when the tsunami of NL occurred it wiped away a great number of posts otherwise this 37,000 would have even been more. Now compare all your other monica’s Sauron1 alone has 24,000 and others and they run into thousands of post and you say you are gainfully employed? More or less employed on NL. People like you who spend all their time online are usually introverted and communicate online more than in real life. They are also quiet in real life as some who have met you have attested to and they are probably right.

@Babe3; if all you are saying is true then document all your evidence and save them 1,2,3,4,5,6 times etc in case your phone, computer or laptop gets stolen at least you would have the evidence saved else where. But you know say you yourself no try at all. You fall hand wella. Person dey fly you business class ticket, dey buy you all those expensive gifts etc and you know ask am say which kin work you dey do to afford that luxury. You dey chop money dey go without any care in the world. Just note that you fit go prison yourself as an accomplice to the allegations you are making against Coogar as it would be hard to believe that you knew nothing about it. The way you describe the allegations/issues are how those type of people involve in such atrocities carry out their acts. I hope you have learnt your lesson and I admire your courage for speaking up as against being silenced and being blackmailed. Regarding releasing your picture know that if he tries it he most likely would be charged and go to prison as it is now an offence in the UK to engage in such act. Also, I assume you are also trying to get your pound of flesh for the relationship not working out; hence these revelations. When the going was good, who knew anything? Otherwise why did you not say anything before and waited for 8 months to come out; I just had to chip that in as that is what it presently looks like.

@Cherryice; you come out to support an allegation against Jaybee3 that was made and you were asked by Jaybee3 to present your evidence and you decided to say you don’t have the conversation history any longer; something really must be wrong in trying to dent another person’s reputation. Be careful of that and don’t rely on them say them say otherwise you will get yourself into serious trouble one of these days.

@Airmark, Ibime and others; una don ready for Coogar on this forum hahahahaha; chai nah to deal ruthlessly with Coogar nah em remain. Coogar knows that it is no longer business as usual on this forum again for him if he doesn’t put in a good defense over these gross and serious allegations made against him from Babe3.

@Jaybee3; you yourself no try oh; as I don dey hear things about you for the kin things wey you dey do; nah allegations I see them as for now o until proof go show face. I beg clean up your ways o and be good.

@Dayokanu aka Raumdeuter; well don oh as you open thread you come disappear into oblivion hehehehe.

@Timbuktu; hmmmmm I see a few here saying you are Coogars alternate handle. Maybe maybe not; but I am beginning to put 2 plus 2 to make 5 with some of the similarities I am seeing in your style and approach of things with that of Coogar. Freecocoa take note o as both of you are always cat and dog.

I just say make I spice up the thread as I see say the thread don dey die down. I dey greet oh my people; as I dey enjoy the gist wella. I never see Idowuogbo for this thread oh as this kin thing no dey miss am anyway hope you’re cool girl and you dey kampe.

All this thesis on top wetin? Bros even if u nor get work go look for woman straff. You would be a multimillionaire if u channel this writing talent into writing books instead of writing drivel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
zed7:

All this thesis on top wetin? Bros even if u nor get work go look for woman straff. You would be a multimillionaire if u channel this writing talent into writing books instead of writing drivel.

grin grin grin grin grin grin I haff died from laff o.

The wankfest on this thread is beyond hilarious

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hahhahaha I beg make i laugh small. What makes you think that I am not using my writing talent already?

You called what i wrote drivel abi then; wetin make you read am come quote the whole epistle again?

zed7:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
zed7:

grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swagger089:
Hahhahaha I beg make i laugh small. What makes you think that I am not using my writing talent already?

You called what i wrote drivel abi then; wetin make you read am come quote the whole epistle again?

What makes you think he read it ? grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by zed7: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swagger089:

Writing talent? Because i said writing skill abi? I was being sarcastic. What you've written is nonsense, fit for the dustbin. A toddler would do a better job.
My point was you should have spent your time and energy on co.it.us since you seem so interested in other people's love life. It would have been far more rewarding.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Now I throw it back at you;I was also being sarcastic. If it was nonsense then there was no need for you to have read what I wrote and quoted it.

You should also spend your time and energy on something else as well; instead of viewing and commenting on the thread.

zed7:

Writing talent? Because i said writing skill abi? I was being sarcastic. What you've written is nonsense, fit for the dustbin. A toddler would do a better job.
My point was you should have spent your time and energy on co.it.us since you seem so interested in other people's love life. It would have been far more rewarding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by zed7: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swagger089:
Now I throw it back at you;I was also being sarcastic. If it was nonsense then there was no need for you to have read what I wrote and quoted it.

You should also spend your time and energy on something else as well; instead of viewing and commenting on the thread.

Didn't read, scrolled through. I only quoted you because it's surprising a full grown adult would be so interested in other people's lives to spend such energy writing drivel.
Your life must be really sad and boring. I know I'm picking on u and guess what? I'm enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
You really didn’t read it yeah, but you knew it was nonsense abi hahahahaha; tell me something else.

Your life must be really great and wonderful as against sad and boring abi. I’m picking on you as well and guess what? I’m enjoying it too.

zed7:

Didn't read, scrolled through. I only quoted you because it's surprising a full grown adult would be so interested in other people's lives to spend such energy writing drivel.
Your life must be really sad and boring. I know I'm picking on u and guess what? I'm enjoying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kramfonos(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
BABE3:

me ? olympics? I wish. Let him prove it na. he even said I saw usain bolt. lol.

if there's one thing he's good at, its his ability to weave up a lie quickly and smoothly.

jaybee can testify to this now.

His account has been active all morning and there's no way you'd claim not to know. The onus is on you to provide the EVIDENCE OF FRAUD/SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked

Why
I'm a gynaecologist. cool
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Joygalore:
Erm erm embarassed

Oya Na I have many questions smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.