Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,706 members, 7,914,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (224454 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Dadehmola: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

What's the time in the other parts of Western Europe?

But you were one of the people that sent me the PM with a different moniker. Ashawo Hypocrite. My father cannot be a bastard because you are desperate to see BABE3's nudes. It doesn't make sense.

you are a foool!

if you dont provide such evidence, may you rot in jail like your previous ancestors!!

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

I asked him to make another moniker and fight for his dented reputation. He told me he does not run from his punishment. When he gets banned, he serves his ban. I crosschecked and I realise it's true. It's s matter of principle to him.
lol grin

OK, what of the supposed gag order from his lawyer?
Was it lifted?

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Caracta(f): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
sweetcocoa:
I couldn't care less about their romance, am talking about the scam.

BABE is not the type you'll believe is that silly not to know something was up with all the credit cards.

They say "love is blind". She was blind.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by zicoraads: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

I said so yesterday
It won't end well

Meanwhile I need to tighten my hustle
100m live....

These peeps are living the life!
As in ehn...effing living it cheesy
Usain Bolt...live? Phewwwwww cool

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaybee3:

You obviously think I'm stupid to disclose my plans so you can mitigate against them right?
Your cup is certainly full so let's see how intelligent you are

PS: you are even creating more problems for yourself on this thread with your suggestive statements on icloud ish. So let me guess, you going to hack into your own account after preempting it?
I'm sure you know i'm not only an engineer but also a programmer

Continue digging your hole

Empty threats. Why do you have to wait for me to misbehave before you carry out your threat? If you have anything against Coogar, put them out already. You are a marital cheat. Few people corroborated my story, you even admitted leaving your marital bed to beg for sex in New York. You are a brilliant Engineer, I give you that but the only programming you know is sending pėnis pictures to female Nairalsnd teenagers.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sweetcocoa(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mynd44:

You'd be surprised Sha....

But the scam thing remains a rumor....but crazy things happen here
She fvcked up big time on that one, over a hundred credit cards and you didn't suspect? BABE is my girl any day but on this one, she goofed.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by lolaluv1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
sweetcocoa:
This is where I have a problem with BABE, as in BABE of the romance section? This is heart wrenching to say the least.

Quite unbelievable oooo.
BABE3 is an intelligent girl. How did she get here

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:
look at diss stewpid boy ez laik ya not balanze upstear! grin
plixze Mr man don't inzult me grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dadehmola:

you are a foool!

if you dont provide such evidence, may you rot in jail like your previous ancestors!!

With your second moniker? You are going to deny it so what's the point? Why are you so interested to see her nudes?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Now you're sounding like I "MUST" do it. undecided

I'm only gonna apologize first if we are gonna be friends after this. tongue

You must ooundecided

No wahalacheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dadehmola:

you are a foool!

grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by zicoraads: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Caracta:

Naaaaaa...more like enjoying the proceeds of crime without a single care in the world. She is not the victim here. They are both guilty. This is just Bonny and Clyde gone sour.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Caracta:

Is that how you pipu use to do?
Come and be blind with me jorh
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by pickabeau1: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
zicoraads:

As in ehn...effing living it cheesy
Usain Bolt...live? Phewwwwww cool

Shot callers
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
danyel09:
plixze Mr man don't inzult me grin grin
my friend getaway you grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Empty threats. Why do you have to wait for me to misbehave before you carry out your threat? If you have anything against Coogar, put them out already. You are a marital cheat. Few people corroborated my story, you even admitted leaving your marital bed to beg for sex in New York. You are a brilliant Engineer, I give you that but the only programming you know is sending pėnis pictures to female Nairalsnd teenagers.

Why don't you just wait and see?

I don't do empty threats so long as babe3 wants to treat your Bleep up
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
sweetcocoa:
She fvcked up big time on that one, over a hundred credit cards and you didn't suspect? BABE is my girl any day but on this one, she goofed.
Everyone makes mistakes na....

That's if this whole thing is true sha
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

FriedPlantain and his wishful thinkng sef.
Free me biko.
Nuude ko, Nudettus ni.

No man or woman born of a woman anywhere in this world can claim to have my nuude because I have never snapped any and sent to anyone.

chews popcorn grin grin

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
KingTom:

If you see my mama o Hosanna! Tell am say o hossana! I dey for NL o I no get problem! grin
grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sweetcocoa(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Caracta:

Dear let's not toe that path, blind to what exactly? Even I have been stupid in love, didn't mean I didn't know I was being stupid, everyone should accept responsibility.

What will you say If coogar came to say he was blind in love which was why he stole cards to impress his girl?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

Shot callers
Usain Bolt is dry jorh
I am looking for a rich sugar mummy that will take me to watch the NBA finals.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sweetcocoa(f): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Everyone makes mistakes na....

That's if this whole thing is true sha
My dear, I don't know how you define a mistake o but I'm sure that ignoring signs because you were in love is not a mistake.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaybee3:

Why don't you just wait and see?

I don't do empty threats so long as babe3 wants to treat your Bleep up

Please carry out the threat. We are waiting. Coogar stays close to you so this should be fine. MET POLICE will hasten the case and they will have him arrested if your claims are found to be true. Still waiting for BABE3 to deny your involvement with InkedRed. grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by pickabeau1: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Usain Bolt is dry jorh

I am looking for a rich sugar mummy that will take me to watch the NBA finals.

Small time dream grin
All I need for xmas is a weeks trip to Vegas with 20k USD gambling money

You need money to make money...

Who will sponsor me cry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by MizMyColi(f): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
zicoraads:

My dear...for every action, a consequence follows. We didn't know all this when the going was good. Hell, apart from a few times I come across that sobriquet, I don't even know much about the Coogar or Bebe characters. Now it all goes sour and everything is in the open. Since the whole world now knows he is a "Scammer", it's only fair that they also know they exchange nudes. They should both leave with the consequences of their actions.

No one blackmailed or threatened her to send those pictures. If she was foolish enough to send all of that to someone she wasn't married to, then she should be ready to face the consequences that follow.

And if I ever send my nudes...be it pictures or videos to anyone, I should be bold enough to accept I did it to myself when it eventually leaks.

You made sense with the post above. You did.

However, here's where I have an issue.

1. Swagloverss, for all we know could or could NOT be Coog.
He/she is not in a position to release those Nudes, it's even more disgruntling that he/she has stated that he/she wants to punish Babe.
Who made him/her judge and jury?

If Coog feels he must release her nudes as a revenge for labelling him a scammer (which might or might not be true)..he should be bold enough to do so using his account. Going through some anonymous folk is plain cowardice.

2. It would be different if he posted those pictures somewhere, and we all in our busybodyness decide to go and look.
But mailing him/her so we can see her nudity and the sex action video as bonus?

That is crazy!

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is this thread on frontpage?
See crowd!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
sweetcocoa:
My dear, I don't know how you define a mistake o but I'm sure that ignoring signs because you were in love is not a mistake.

Come and fall I love with me too. Let's see if you won't make mistakes....

What did I just write?

Obatala please take over
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
First things first i'm so disappointed at the extent of how loose our ladies have become. Common, what were u thinking sending your nudes to a man with your face showing? Are you that naive? What sort of crappy love could that be? You didn't think of any consequences at the time of foolishly spreading your legs and snapping your pride as a woman? Ladies like this makes guys tag all women as fish brains. My dear you are not smart at all, and the guy in question saw that and decided to take advantage big time. If I were u(of which I can never be) i'd put down this thread and keep shut. Take your dirty deeds off a public forum like this and stop disgracing women please.

5 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by bennyrazz: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bimffo:

Any evidences to support if Coogar is a Liar? grin Its all over sport section please. I can't sleep as a Lawyer today then wake Up tomorrow to be a Doctor. Thats almost 16 Years gone while I was sleeping grin

We are asking him, Is he a Scam or Not?

And about ladies Pm-ing Him for Nudes, he should post screen shots and not behave like a Fool!
we are on the internet and it's a faceless forum where people can be whatever they want to be in order to boost their ego and hide their identity for privacy sake. I wouldn't chastise anyone for that if their intentions are not misplaced. Almost 80% of NLnders are guilty of such. If he's a scammer, there should be evidences to back it up. Until that is proven, all I see is the backlash of a broken relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sweetcocoa(f): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Please carry out the threat. We are waiting. Coogar stays close to you so this should be fine. MET POLICE will hasten the case and they will have him arrested if your claims are found to be true. Still waiting for BABE3 to deny your involvement with InkedRed. grin
His involvement with inked is not our concern, face the issue on ground and leave his personal issues alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by funlord(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

"I AM WILLING TO TAKE MY CHANCE WITH THE ENGLISH JUDGES."

P.S. All the women PM'ing me for pictures should stop it. You are all hypocrites. You claim she was naive and you still want to see her nude pictures. Silly women.

Wondering why "YOU will be willing to take your chances with the "english judges" in a case that does not concern YOU and also because YOU are not the one that babe3 is accusing of fraud! Lolz.........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

Small time dream grin
All I need for xmas is a weeks trip to Vegas with 20k USD gambling money

You need money to make money...

Who will sponsor me cry
I will help you carry your chips when you see someone to sponsor you.

I did not know that's how this NL people do ooo. I would have gotten a sugar mummy too

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.