Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (221108 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

Make you dey shout.

Information wey boys dey hold dey wait Coogar return.

grin grin grin

Foolish people. You are hoarding information when you should be giving it to the MET POLICE in case Coogar tries to run. Is this how you run your family?

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tokunboa:

Bad guy.. how far

This is tkb417

Long time...

I'm here to observe this thread oh..

My guy!!!!

Longest time mehn. . . I hope family and business dey go well.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

grin grin

So it's my mobile phone network that's the next deflection tactic.

Carry on G.

Btw we have three mutual friends...one of whom is a personal person.

Interesting times ahead...

I don't share mutual friends with dullards. Get off my mentions.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
PietroRico:
It's perfectly logical the route you've taken
But bros, I was here from the very beginning, read all the hidden posts and all the screen grabs

I didn't just jump to the conclusion that coogar was guilty
His actions afterwards gave him away..

I can go on and on about how he was continously shooting himself in the foot.. But it cannot be this night

The matter don tire me sef, since afternoon

The matter tire me even before I start to post cause i've been reading from the sideline... even if I believe that he is the one behind the female moniker it still won't be enough for me to judge that is why i'm being patient with this until coogar comes out and shoots himself in the foot by himself, then i'll know who's right and who is wrong

Just like say person dey claim say another person thief him thing say you wan charge am go court and the other person no even dey around, so who you wan kan charge go court?

I rest my case
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Brytawon:

Please can you bring me up to speed on what's going on here?

What's this I'm hearing about shuga?
You'll need to start from page 1 to get the full gist. grin
Sleeky? Her ex came here and said too many dirty things about her lol
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
No evidence, no fresh accusations, the "other victims" all died or are dumb to speak. It's almost 48 hours and there's nothing to show.

Goodnight, Gossipmongers.

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Met him in person to seek his help.

We met almost 3 years ago with a different moniker. I deactivated and I got this one in December 2013. I have changed NL accounts since we met.

You are silly. Next time, ask questions before jumping to conclusion. I don't know why I am even replying someone like you with smoky chain of thought. You are a disappointment.

You can keep twisting your tales, your gaffes are all in your post. I've offered you the best advice, Coog, I pray you settle all these drama. It's not nice for someone like you. Wish the best.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by vascey(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
63 pages of "she said, he said".

Osikwa, osiro and thousands of wasted human hours, resources that can never be renewed.

#rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

You think coogar will tread such path? Coogar is a smart nigga that makes mistakes and hurriedly try to cover up. He used his alternative moniker , cougar, to announce his ban, only to run away since. we all saw his defences before he went on ghost mode now using swagglover, who has turned to his abobaku. Gbenga is a known scammer. You cant claim ignorance of his treachery on sport section too. The man that claimed he died and resurrected like Jesus christ to clean up his tracks. The man that said he writes 1000 rap lines per day for living. The man who claimed to be an engineer. The one who later said he was a veterinary doctor. Babe3 has made some disclosures that were in line with how carders operate. They use their gfs to launder money and contact their support man, arif (coogar's case) to get hacking tools to commence another round of cc withdrawals. It was coogar that told us how dbanj made money from internet. Coogar is a scammer.

Hmmm, okay oh... no wahala, I pray We are all alive to see the end of this drama... I gass go now.. take care
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

My guy!!!!

Longest time mehn. . . I hope family and business dey go well.

We thank God bro..
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

The matter tire me even before I start to post cause i've been reading from the sideline... even if I believe that he is the one behind the female moniker it still won't be enough for me to judge that is why i'm being patient with this until coogar comes out and shoots himself in the foot by himself, then i'll know who's right and who is wrong

Just like say person dey claim say another person thief him thing say you wan charge am go court and the other person no even dey around, so who you wan kan charge go court?

I rest my case
believe me, people dey wait for am too. Over 24 hrs ago he said he'll be back in 72 hours..

For the records, he has been unbanned, but let's wait for the '72 hours' to expire
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

You can keep twisting your tales, your gaffes are all in your post. I've offered you the best advice, Coog, I pray you settle all these drama. It's not nice for someone like you. Wish the best.

Logic and your lack of comprehension have beaten you hands down. Next time, ask questions before jumping to conclusion that someone lied. Meeting online is different from meeting in person. Take your advice and stop referring to me as Coogar.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by RaeMystix: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
PietroRico:
believe me, people dey wait for am too. Over 24 hrs ago he said he'll be back in 72 hours..

For the records, he has been unbanned, but let's wait for the '72 hours' to expire

Lol, okay sir
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sauron123: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Logic and your lack of comprehension have beaten you hands down. Next time, ask questions before jumping to conclusion that someone lied. Meeting online is different from meeting in person. Take your advice and stop referring to me as Coogar.

Goodnight.

shut up fool grin

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dahaz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
which side will tipia be on? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Foolish people. You are hoarding information when you should be giving it to the MET POLICE in case Coogar tries to run. Is this how you run your family?

E pain you that you are not having a clue of next line of action. Yes we want coogar to run, at least he watched olympic games and learnt how to do 100m dash. He should put on his spikes shoe.

dopeJemi:

Hmmm, okay oh... no wahala, I pray We are all alive to see the end of this drama... I gass go now.. take care

Unless he settles babe3 and that one agrees to let go. Even at that, i will make sure he will not have it easy to scam nairaland members again with that moniker.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Brytawon(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
You'll need to start from page 1 to get the full gist. grin
Sleeky? Her ex came here and said too many dirty things about her lol

Still on dis same thread? shocked

That 5n mami? Adonbilivit
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Somebody please pour cold water on me sad stuff like this happen/still happen?
Where have u been?.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sweetcocoa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Smh.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ralphlauren(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

I did not know niggas get paid for staying on NL all day from morn till night

Abeg I still dey wait make you tell me which job Coogar dey do and why he has no access to real cash, but buys plenty things on credit card.

If you are his friend, its best you keep quiet before any further info alert the police.

Absolutely ALL my expenses go on my AMEX black card (with the exception of retailers that do not accept AMEX. eg. H&M).
Does that mean I have no access to cash and I'm a fraudster? undecided

Swagloverss

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Brytawon:

Still on dis same thread? shocked

That 5n mami? Adonbilivit
Not this thread lol
That one nor dey for fine nau cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Kolade354(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
I started reading since 2pm, I got to the last page past 8.
Over to romaance section to see how ruined sleeky shuga reputation is!!!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
So he says Goodnight, then comes back again to address himself. grin Na Only Eledumare go punish this guy with the help of Sango.

4 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

And all this time, there I was thinking you JOINED Nairaland in December 2013.

Stop wasting your time with Coog. He will deny his own post and formulate non-existing line of argument just so he will never agree with you. Anyone thinking it's not Coog is a braindead móron!!

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Brytawon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
Not this thread lol That one nor dey for fine nau cheesy

Abeg drop me link my I go feed my brains...
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Brytawon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
Not this thread lol That one nor dey for fine nau cheesy

Abeg drop me link my I go feed my brains...
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ralphlauren(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tokunboa:
@sagamite

I see you

@folly
I see you

grin grin grin

Still observing what's going on here

Chai. The old gang is here. grin TKB, welcome back!

Where Doyin13, chamotex and co grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
Dirty boy lipsrsealed
shutup joor.cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by freecocoa(f): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by 190theclown: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Airmark's last response tire me

I'don go sleep

una good night

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by 190theclown: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.