Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Do Not Pray For Paris Alone, It’s Not Only Paris That Need Prayers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Not Pray For Paris Alone, It’s Not Only Paris That Need Prayers (998 Views)

What The Dalai Lama Said When He Was Asked Whether We Should Pray For Paris / Pray For Paris, Paris Did More For You / PRAY FOR PARIS "Celebs Send Prayers To France" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Pray For Paris Alone, It’s Not Only Paris That Need Prayers by IbXavier: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Earlier today, I supported the #PrayForParis campaign . However it’s weird that the world is only interested in supporting super powers.
Bomb blasts happen in different countries severally but no campaign was launched to support these countries such as Nigeria, Syria and Iraq Among others.
It’s about time we globally launch a campaign against terrorism and kick against campaign designed to support the world powers alone. Several bomb blasts happened in my country; Nigeria but there was no campaign by Facebook to support Nigeria.
For those who derive joy in killing innocent people, it’s only God who will judge you all
I stand today to support my country Nigeria, same to the rest of the world. It’s not too late to campaign for my country too.

Say no to terrorism
#PrayFor Nigeria
#PrayForBeirut
#PrayForParis
And the rest of the world

Apena Ibrahim Adeboye
Representing Lagos State (NIGERIA) .....................

(1) (Reply)

Are These Android Phones Real Alcatel one touch-#2300 & LG15-#2000? / Have You Seen The Propose Biafran Map? (photo) / When Is The Right Time To Move Out Of Your Parent's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.