Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,789 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me (3767 Views)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by flylykace: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
christinie:
And you said she's from Anambra? Anambra people don't bear Yoruba name. Imo can do that, not Anambra. Take note.
U know there's no way I can put her real name here
Who knows u might even be her friend only her real name tells
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by obiorathesubtle: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
shocked wtf? Mr. Man?? How will you be harbouring a witch?

After she threatened you with marriage. That was the first sign. And you no run??

The only thing you have to do is get as far away from her as possible, and go as near as possible to God o!

Tufiakwa! The kind of desperation in the world today ehn. I don't understand! ThankGod for the Dr. Nicemann that called you o. God dy your side, now hanlele! Run away from that witch before it's too late!
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by flylykace: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
crowns2:
OP it could just be a looser in her life trying to break up your relationship with her. It could be a jealous girlfriend of hers, an ex, you never know. If indeed it was someone contacted to do love portion for her he would never call you because he does that for a living. Its only a prank
He was disturbed by my innocent spirit
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
flylykace:

He was disturbed by my innocent spirit
Seems you are not really into this girl in the first place. I can just imagine my man receiving such an anonymous call about me. He would tell the caller off.
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by flylykace: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
crowns2:

Seems you are not really into this girl in the first place. I can just imagine my man receiving such an anonymous call about me. He would tell the caller off.
I'm a mobile personel who need a wife not a woman, in that regard I must study her
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
christinie:
Bola from Anambra State?

Another super story.

Bola okonkwo...u no see
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
I wonder oooo
mimicious:
I don't know what is wrong with some people, what other advice do u need or do u want to enter her punny to confirm what the man said? undecided
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by tenderlaw(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
I dey laff o. Maybe her toaster used this ploy in order to get you to dump her, so that he can now have d honey to himself. Na big lie. Phuck on jare. Nothing do you.
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by Blackpearl231: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oh my God
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by ImpactWorld(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
My intuition tells me that call is fake. And my intuition is always right.

You clearly have other issues with the lady.

If I were you, I will sit down with her and talk in a manner that will confirm if the information is true or not.

Body language is the biggest part of communication.
* I am not a coward. Besides, how well can you actually protect yourself if God doesn't protect you?

***My opinion ***
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by johnstar(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Diff story evryday
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by texzola(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm"I smell a rat, another suitor throwing spanner in the works" Been happening since 1900...!!! grin
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by EkeBarry(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
BiggyB242:
His storied might be false ,perhaps he just to want break you up for his personal gain..Human beings are so manipulative.But all the same be careful.
I wud rada chose to b manipulated and FLEA hence I av bin aware of ha fake life
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by Donpuffy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
If you're wise, u should av known that the guy who called you is jealous of your relationship with the girl.

A jealous boyfriend can do anything just to keep his gf to himself.
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by flylykace: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Donpuffy:
If you're wise, u should av known that the guy who called you is jealous of your relationship with the girl.

A jealous boyfriend can do anything just to keep his gf to himself.
That was my initial thought but...........
This man went as far to prove it by telling me the little she knows about me, he even mention my two official close friends
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by christinie(f): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bolanle should be from Ogun state.
zaragal:

Bola okonkwo...u no see
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by christinie(f): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok.
flylykace:

Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by jackpot(f): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Niyeal:
The man dat called u is her manfriend, he just want to scare u away of his girl. U ar a coward!
my thoughts exactly. I can bet my dinner on this.

1 Like

Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2015
flylykace:

my friend don't listen to these excuses of maybe it's her boyfriend that threatening you so that you can leave the girl for him,
1. she lied about herself,
2. she tried manipulating you to marry her,
3. she wanted to come to Lagos to knack the charm for your head and even though you told her you're in Kaduna she still wanted to come to Kaduna just because she's missing which I bet her affection no reach like this before, her main intention is to knack the charm on top your head asap.
4. RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE whether its a prank or not it's not worth finding out for yourself after all she is bad for you. I bet you are young ,living like a boss and making enough benjamins that's why she tried with manipulations and it didn't work so now she's coming by fire by force through spiritually.
You're so lucky to be warned and aware before she called. It's only a tree that will hear that they are going to cut it down and still remain where it is.

2 Likes

Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by flylykace: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2015
icedbeatz:
I bet you are young ,living like a boss and making enough benjamins that's why she tried with manipulations and it didn't work so now she's coming by fire by force through spiritually.

She's even 4years older than me from my findings
Re: She Went To Native Doctor in order to marry me by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2015
flylykace:

She's even 4years older than me from my findings
better start running like you're being chased by a lion, she's out to devour you by any means necessary. Try inform your close buddies about this and also few male famz. Never ever allow her to see you let alone come close to you. Never let her enter your house or have access to your clothes Bro, when females are desperate there's nothing I repeat nothing they won't do to get what they want. see her as a walking HIV virus so how far away Do you want to get from HIV virus?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Be Wise Nah! / MCM. . . / Obsessed With Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.