Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Anger! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anger! (703 Views)

Tips On Anger Management / Psychology Today: Anger Management / How Anger Affects Your Health And Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger! by therapist: 5:03pm On May 18, 2009
Unarguably, anger is the world’s number one killer!

Not disease, not hired assassins, accidents.

This is much unnoticed because anger is a silent killer.

Our contributions here will hope fully help us understand how dangerous anger is

Understand why it is so and receive hints on practical ways to deal with it

Let us endeavor to be simple, truthful, natural and direct.
Re: Anger! by therapist: 5:06pm On May 18, 2009
Is it really easy to stay calm in the face of undeserved provocation?

In whose interest is it that we let go hurts

Is it a sign of weakness?
Re: Anger! by therapist: 5:09pm On May 18, 2009
Can you remeber the last time you were angry?

why were you angry?

was it worth it?

would you do it again ?

why?

lets share experiences.
Re: Anger! by iice(f): 4:49am On May 19, 2009
therapist:

Is it really easy to stay calm in the face of undeserved provocation?
In whose interest is it that we let go hurts
Is it a sign of weakness?

Depends.  .  .i myself sometimes can't predict when (if) i will get mad or not grin

therapist:

Can you remeber the last time you were angry?

why were you angry?

was it worth it?

would you do it again ?

why?

lets share experiences.

Yes, some dolt lost his brain somewhere and couldn't make sense of what i was saying angry
Yes.  .  .he knows not to step on my toes no more or maybe i deleted him? cheesy
Yes i would
Coz i have no plans to experience such crap every month for a life time cheesy
Re: Anger! by Nobody: 7:19am On May 19, 2009
yes i am always getting angry ESPECIALLY when people just claim rubbish out of their nose for no purpose what so ever.
if there is a number one killer in this world then "anger" is definitely NOT it and does not contribute to it.
worldwide, I can think of CANCER and HEART DISEASE as the number one killer. number one killer in South Africa is AIDS. MALARIA is high up there as THE number one killer in AFRICA if AIDS doesnt surpass it soon enough. number one killer in Europe is SMOKING.
and after all the health related death out there, believe me, STUPIDITY will come before ANGER!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Not Losing Weight? / Hannah Lives So Many Years With Two Hearts / Possible Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.