Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,897 members, 7,918,917 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? (738 Views)

Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / The Coup In Turkey And The Apotheosis Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by ikorodureporta: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Christians in the world today are battling to change the world from 'bad' to 'good'.

Biblically, God sent His only begotten son, Jesus Christ to save the world, after seeing the level of 'corruption'. ....but, when different aspects of our culture, & religion are examined, they still show signs of 'satanism'. For instance, name of days, & calendar of major events today originated from those 'satanic' religion...

Are those past life-styles really evil? Is it that the world is a battle field among g(G)ods that existed as siblings? How did we get to this point??
Re: How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by Nelkoko: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2015
When eve longer throat no gree her...she go chop apple

1 Like

Re: How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by malvisguy212: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2015
ikorodureporta:
Christians in the world today are battling to change the world from 'bad' to 'good'.

Biblically, God sent His only begotten son, Jesus Christ to save the world, after seeing the level of 'corruption'. ....but, when different aspects of our culture, & religion are examined, they still show signs of 'satanism'. For instance, name of days, & calendar of major events today originated from those 'satanic' religion...

Are those past life-styles really evil? Is it that the world is a battle field among g(G)ods that existed as siblings? How did we get to this point??
the bible say God created this world and gave man the DOMINION to rule,and the bible also say sin separate us from God. The day man sin, it separate us from God living man alone with satan. It was in Genesis chapter 3 that Adam
relinquished his crown to Satan; Satan
gladly assumed dominion over the Earth, adam VOLUNTARY follow eve.

Satan is currently usurping God’s
authority in the Earth. Hence, Jesus
Christ said in John 18:36:

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world,then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.”Jesus’ kingdom was “not of this world” in the sense that His kingdom was one from God rather than one from Satan. The Lord Jesus’ kingdom would not originate from the evil world system that is presently operating on Earth and in the heavens.
Re: How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by Highcuerayte: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Sexual sin with Lucifer in Eden made him loose it.

Earth does not belong to human as mavisguy explained, it belongs to God. The only thing that belongs to human was his garden in Eden.

Note Eden is not Earth and Earth is not Eden.
Re: How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2015
ikorodureporta:

Please which Satan are u talking about? D Christian Satan, d Muslim Satan or the Hindu Satan
Re: How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by cold(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Ok i get it now. So god created the world and everything in it and saw that it was beautiful. Then hands it over to satan simply because Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge which in any event, he already had fore knowledge that they would eventually eat from it..smh. The whole event tends to point to god as cunning and manipulative only if Christians can stop being parochial and see the bigger picture.
Let me help you lot out here. Years back while i was still struggling to reconcile my faith with reasoning and common sense. I came across an interesting read. I'll just break it down into smaller bits for Christians who for all intents and purposes don't read their bibles.
The bible tells us that god planted a “tree of knowledge” right alongside normal fruit-bearing trees in the garden of Eden (see Genesis 2:9). This “knowledge tree” gave the partaker of its fruit the ability to discern the difference between what is good and what is evil, with scripture once again pointing to that force which produces evil and wickedness, and which, as we have seen, already existed prior to the creation of Adam & Eve.

Now god, it must be emphasized, had the free-will not to introduce the tree of knowledge into the garden. He also had the free-will to either bar Satan from entering the garden altogether, or to allow him in. So what could possibly have been god’s purpose in planting the knowledge tree in the young pair’s midst if not to cruelly and malevolently place evil within man’s easy reach! And satan being given free access to the extremely vulnerable pair! What are we to make of that ?

Baffling to no end is why Christians willfully choose to ignore the fact that Eve had absolutely no idea what “evil” even was prior to digesting the forbidden fruit. Therefore, she could not possibly have possessed true “free-will” until after the point of consumption. Eve, strictly speaking, had been on auto-pilot up until the fatal moment; with Eve following Satan’s directives just as readily as she would god’s. She had not even an inkling that following satan’s counter-directive would cause her to “sin” until after she had consumed the fruit. Those that believe otherwise fail to grasp the fact that Eve could not possibly have known she had “disobeyed” god if “disobeying” god was an “evil” one became aware of only after consuming the forbidden fruit. It is as simple as that.

Ignored too, is the fact that Eve had been tricked into “sinning”; tricked by a god-created supernatural creature using god-bestowed supernatural powers to accomplish his wicked deed! Now, how just and fair was god in light of that ! God stood by and “watched” as events unfolded and did absolutely nothing to “save” Eve and, eventually, mankind from the fall from grace. Some God..really some god?

So was Eve truly guilty of “disobeying” god if she had no idea what disobedience really was? To say “Yes” is to say Eve knew the difference between right and wrong and understood that disobeying god was evil prior to the partaking of the fruit; a position that is clearly contradicted by scripture.

So, in the end, who really tempted Eve into sinning? Was it Satan? Or was it actually God Himself―who merely used Satan as his implement of choice? Think people,think!

We need to question why Satan was not simply barred from Eden altogether―let alone even allowed to exist! Did god not know ahead of time what would happen? And how is one to explain the presence of the “knowledge tree” in the garden? Was not the tree a booby-trap (in a manner of speaking) just waiting to be detonated? What was god “thinking“?

The arithmetic is simple: No “knowledge tree” or Satan in the Garden = No “sin” on the part of Adam & Eve = No need for a crucified Jesus = an eternity full of happiness and joy for mankind. It is as simple as that.

But such happiness and joy was obviously not part of god’s “Divine Plan,” now was it? Memo to all believers: You need to take off your rose-colored blinders and get real. Or do you believe what transpired is clear-cut evidence of “Intelligent Design”?

Let me just add here that God’s calculating behavior effectively negates James 1:13 where we read:

“Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.” (KJV)

In coupling the temptation of Eve with the fact that the “Lord” and Satan worked hand-in-hand in trying to deliberately induce poor Job into denouncing Jehovah God (and thus “sin“) through their hideously cruel behavior, we find clear, unassailable evidence of God being downright “wicked,” even “sinful.” (Read at least the first two chapters of the Book of Job.)

In the end, we have discovered a supposed “unimaginably intelligent” super-being who Christians worship as God who freely chose to invent evil, and freely chose to allow an unsuspecting and incredibly naive Eve to be lied into sin by Satan―while doing absolutely nothing to protect her! We need to ask: “Why not ” ? What “good” has come about as a result when weighed against the “bad”? The outcome has been an unmitigated disaster for human-kind―as well as the rest of the animal world. As for Eve: her “Heavenly Father” was surely derelict and deficient in his Fatherly duties. Don’t you think?

Ask yourself: Would it be “okay,” for a father to stand by and watch his infant baby drowning in a bathtub and not lift a finger to save it? Well that is the moral equivalent of what Eve’s Heavenly Father did in regards to her and Adam. To compound matters, god is said to have known ahead of time that his creation, satan, would succeed in his efforts through god’s supernatural “omniscience”―yet chose not to prevent it! That was criminal. That was unconscionable. God was not helpless. He was malevolent! Period!
Ahem! So who rules the world again? I'm as confused as god is...

1 Like

Re: How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by malvisguy212: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2015
chuna1985:

Please which Satan are u talking about? D Christian Satan, d Muslim Satan or the Hindu Satan
the satan that deceive you.
Re: How Did The World Slip Into The Hands Of Satan? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
the satan that deceive you.

Loooooooooool. Wen ur sure who d devil is, u can tag me.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Men As Church Security / Islamic State Celebrate Brussels Terror Attacks / Pastor Celebrates With Traditional Masquerade Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.