Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (45002 Views)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by fredola77(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2015
veraponpo:

Many people just raise issues for the purpose of talking and not because they have reviewed the situation and come out with facts and figures.

PMB shakes hands with women but when it is obvious that this person is unwilling or practises a religion that may not support such, he respects the person.

This is the first time that he did not shake hands, does it now mean he has never shaken hands with any woman before?

Why we are having the problem of ethnicity and tribalism is because we don't respect the ideals, culture and traditions of others. If a Hausa Muslim will not shake hands, why do I want to shake her hands?

Respect others please .

What is so difficult for Nigerians to understand here. Mr President is not permitted by virtue of his religion to shake hands with MUSLIM MARRIED WOMEN. GBAM.! End of story.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Has Iran or Pakistan or japanese president or prime minister being forced to shake hands. Let's respect Pples culture and religion

Male Yorubas prostrate when greeting. Let white folks imbibe that too
pic of obj prostrating before clinton or buhari or i dont believe you. He shooked hand with German Chancellor i think, why not naija mum. Thats why it was initially said that he does not feel comfortable in the company of women or working with women. This is still boko haram mentality. Thank your Mrs Nkechi for that advise.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by scentmarlc(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2015
nnachukz:
as a president of a diverse nation as ours, the president should be mindful of his public disposition. He is not the only moslim to have occupied that seat. If he is that religious, he should have gone for the position of the imam and not the post of the president.

And how do u want me to disagree with u now that you have raised a very cogent point ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Cateyes07: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Has Iran or Pakistan or japanese president or prime minister being forced to shake hands. Let's respect Pples culture and religion

Respect culture in public administration? My guy you are so backward, do you go to a corporate office and start prostrating because you are a yoruba, and is the same religion and culture that caused terrorism up till today
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Shehucom(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2015
bugzbunny:
Who dosent knw the bloody islamic fanatic... A potential sharia patriot.. We are not suprised ISIS has been mentioning Nigeria lately....
An islamist have only one place for women... On the bed... Quote me anywhere

Wailer... Ntoooor
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Male Muslims don't shake female Muslims. Infact some don't sit next to each other. This has been buhari's practice b4 presidency.
Shud he change that cos he is president?
Mind u, nigeria is recognised as an islamic state. If u break sharia law in UAE. U ll be tried in sharia court not deported like other nationals
Blind point. Is kemi the finance minister a muslim. Did he shake her. You people will honestly be the great down fall of this man. Pity yah.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:

It means our female ministers re muslims
is kemi the finance minister from ogun state a muslim, Nope.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by rufaikoko(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
Go and Die bro **in oshiomohle's voice** grin grin
you are a big fool.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
wiseoneking:
is kemi the finance minister from ogun state a muslim, Nope.

U re not wise afterall. Are u sure finance minister isn't a Muslim?
Or u assumed so cos she is from SW?
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by enginer050(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
dis fallacy in d iyessss llllleavel
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dgreatestt:

Unlike dos country u mentioned, Nigeria is far more circular, nd obviously not a Muslim Nation.. We dnt alwys hav to support blindly..

To d topic, Mr president advisers shld do d needful.

Circular motion?
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by DanGiginyu: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:

abeg tell them ooo. We are different and we can never be the same
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by nigerianvenom(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
What do u expect from a fanatic and a senior boko haram fighter
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by IVORY2009(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
bugzbunny:
Bloody islamists evrywer Body odour on patrol
who're you?
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by onyiloyi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
I disagree with u but if u answer this question sincerely i'll agree with u, will Buhari refuse a handshake from Queen Elizabeth or Angela Merkel?
commitcrime:

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by nigerianvenom(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
bugzbunny:

U can't defend mediocrity
Nigeria is a secular state... The fanatic president should wear his religious garment at home or in the mosque... When its time to be president...he should be seen as a president for all Nigerians.. But we all knw the man is a vindictive islamists... Who termed a section of his country as 5% cos they are xtians who ddnt vote for him... A super sharia monger.. Quote me anywhere

He should have refused a hand shake with "president mikel of west Germany", but he didn't.
D man is a super boko haram supporter
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by nigerianvenom(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Male Muslims don't shake female Muslims. Infact some don't sit next to each other. This has been buhari's practice b4 presidency.
Shud he change that cos he is president?
Mind u, nigeria is recognised as an islamic state. If u break sharia law in UAE. U ll be tried in sharia court not deported like other nationals

What about this?
Abi him dey fear president mikel obi of west Germany?

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Edifyer: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
People should go and learn about Handshake etiquette.. who should initiate, the occasion, location etc..
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
onyiloyi:
I disagree with u but if u answer this question sincerely i'll agree with u, will Buhari refuse a handshake from Queen Elizabeth or Angela Merkel?

Nope

Is the Queen a muslim or German chancellor
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Edifyer: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
wiseoneking:
Blind point. Is kemi the finance minister a muslim. Did he shake her. You people will honestly be the great down fall of this man. Pity yah.

I'm sure if he'd done that by shaking a christian and not Muslim woman you will also talk.. please do some research on Handshake etiquette
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Johnsonpa: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
sometimes it seems to be waste of time bn on nairaland but most a times, it is an arena to see parade of some Nigerian youth stupidity on the move...what does hands shaking have to do with good governance??
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
bloody idiots. if he chooses do it let him do it and if he doesn't want to then let him be. how stupid can you be asking a man to put his religious belief aside because of ethics. Buhari carry on and anybody who is pissed should go and hang himself.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Brazilegwu: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
I thought baba shook hand with oby ezekwesili before so y is he refusing not
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Brazilegwu: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
I thought baba shook hand with oby ezekwesili before so y is he refusing now
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Emir Of Kano To Diezani: “it’s Nothing Personal… It’s Our Nation’s Money”

The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has reacted to the recent comments made by former Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke, over the alleged disappearance of $20 billion under ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2737829/emir-kano-diezani-nothing-personal
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
IVORY2009:

who're you?
Am ur friend... One of d few gud guys here smiley
And I love u man..
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by HARRYzbrown(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Btw ooooo......the whole female ministers are from the north

I smell marginalisation

Wetin south east women do OKECHUKWU BUHARI
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Same "Gay" president that shook hands with Angela Merkel of "West Germany" refuses to shake hands with Nigerian females.

You just prove him to be a mediocre.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by jamalsky: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
bugzbunny:
Who dosent knw the bloody islamic fanatic... A potential sharia patriot.. We are not suprised ISIS has been mentioning Nigeria lately....

You are just a retarded fool,what exactly are you saying?What has ISIS mention of Nigeria got to do with this particular issue?We should be mindful & be objective about issues to show our arguments clearly,in that way we can make more valid points not just showing your stupidity to the whole world ,talking like a basket brain. SMH.
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by IVORY2009(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
bugzbunny:
Am ur friend... One of d few gud guys here smiley And I love u man..
okay dem, carry on...
Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by permsec: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard by moyosore27384(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
bugzbunny:
Its seem that u r brainless go to China they bow they don't shake and it's forbidden for a man to shake his female counterpart, if he shake them u people wil quote him anywhere. u better think eediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.