Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? (826 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna And Denrele At Cruise & Chillz Event In Lagos(pix / Iyabo Ojo Vs. Toke Makinwa:who Wore"butterfly Shoes" Better??? (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? by DJBIGGY(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Toke Makinwa wore her's at a dinner in New York recently while Denrele wore the same thing at a fashion model walk way in Lagos... See his own;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/who-rocked-butterfly-shoes-better.html

Re: Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? by stexsy(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2015
I cant imagine myself inviting this Denrele of a gay to anchor my event......
Re: Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? by Zaikon(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2015
stexsy:
I cant imagine myself inviting this Denrele of a gay to anchor my event......
mtchwww gay like him will like it nahhh
Re: Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? by Dqueenzy(f): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Toke all the way,that denrele leg no be for here
Re: Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? by mankan2k7(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2015
That mad man ofcourse
Re: Who Rocked The Butterfly Shoes Better Between Toke Makinwa And Denrele? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2015
End time shoes

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Alibaba says A Man Must Not Go On One Knee To Propose. thoughts? / Ifeyinwa Obienu Emerges Winner Of 'picture Your Dream Competition' / 'only Bad B***es Twerk The Night Before S*x': Maheeda Shares Booty-shaking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.