Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,754 members, 7,915,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) (36438 Views)

Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members / Chinyere Wilfred's Birthday Dinner Pics:See Ejiro Okurame,Angela Okorie In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by oatzeal(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
RIP TO HER
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by oatzeal(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
THE FULL LIST: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates

[img]http://2.bp..com/-TeJRnbEq6tQ/VkjgqJO77ZI/AAAAAAAAI1w/ssYSyTm7Jwg/s640/banner_img2.jpg[/img]
INVITATION OF CANDIDATES FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) COURSE 23 SELECTION BOARD

GENERAL INSTRUCTION
The underlisted candidates were successful in the aptitude test for Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 23 Selection Exercise held on 11 July 2015. ..

The candidates are hereby invited to appear before the DSSC 23 Selection Board for further screening at Nigerian Naval College, Onne in Rivers State from 23 November – 5 December 2015.

Candidates who fail to report on 23 November 2015 stand disqualified.

The Exercise will involve the screening of academic certificates/credentials, medical test and physical fitness test. Candidates are to come along with the following:

Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials which include birth certificate/declaration of age, statement of results, testimonial for primary and secondary schools attended and NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
Writing materials.

Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.

A pair of white canvas/trainers.

Two bed sheets and pillow cases.

A set of cutlery.

Toiletries.

Four recent passport photographs (coloured).

SEE THE FULL LIST: Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates HERE AT THE
>>> [size=20pt] SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/the-full-list-nigeria-navy-direct-short.html [/size]
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by joyluv2008: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
0ok
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by romelady(f): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
hmm,,, died since Feb 11 and d burial on 15 Nov,,,#justwondering

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by money121(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Golden casket...

Na dis type dem wn take burial mama H.I.D

abi na fake gold be dis??
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Vanity upon vanity....lobatan
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by VISTIN(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Harryjones619:
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........
NOTE:A FEE IS MADE FOR EACH CONNECTION ENJOY!!!!
Meet with Rich ladies who need young guys to satisfy them well on Bed and get paid terms of cash contact Agent Mark 07067073362...........

Why are you advertising the job? Can't you handle it? Sons and daughters of the dark age.
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by osabiya16(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Harryjones619:
SCAM AGAIN
BUARHI please provide work for this people
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by osabiya16(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
9niceguy:
My papa and mama don die too....sorry to her and the family though!
sorry bro
May there soul rest in peace
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bossforeva:
No one is shedding tears on the pics.
Things are changing now. These days people don't cry for those that died at the age of 70 years and above. But someone was crying
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Missonas:
Their aso ebi colourful like na for wedding undecided
RIP to her dad!
I know say na dat one u go see instead of to dey cry. Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Babyphinas:
RIP DEATH IS A PRAISE WE ALL GOT TO PAY
Price you mean
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by Missonas(f): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:
I know say na dat one u go see instead of to dey cry. Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Lol na cry I take talk am
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by billyG(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who iz ejiro?
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2015
RIP.
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by anumide(f): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Babyphinas:
RIP DEATH IS A PRice WE ALL GOT TO PAY
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by leookagbare: 3:49am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by lala45: 4:49am On Nov 16, 2015
nurse Theresa of clinic matters
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by bummyla(m): 5:19am On Nov 16, 2015
My Condolences Ma! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by kindredspirit(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2015
lala45:
nurse Theresa of clinic matters

Is "Nurse Theresa" of the Clinic Matters fame a VETERAN ACTRESS ? Never heard of her until I stumbled upon "Clinic Matters".

Anyway, may the soul of the departed rest in peace and may God comfort the bereaved.
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by merits(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2015
and they have time to pose and take pix,9ja pple with mumu life.I no even in hell fire they will pose and take pix as they are burning for their wicked life.if it happen for me to be God I must seize all phones before I start my judgement on judgement day, grin
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by zealot4me(f): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
All dis makeup for burial
Re: Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) by dwesternmall: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibu, Victor Osuagwu , Okon At Wike's Thanksgiving - Photo / Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.