Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ (54097 Views)

The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sugarhugs:

Lol, don't mind the funny demon from hell set loosed to troll nairalanders, ignore him so hard that he will wonder if he exists.

Ah o better!
God has been so good to me. I'm leaving this good for nothing thread. I suggest you do the same.
Kindly unfollow. Make you use your time and thinking do better thing.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by anigbajumo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
gimakon:

If really what you say is true, why are so many terror organizations like Alqaeda,al nusra, Hamas, and the rest linked to Islam?
They say Christians did the Holy crusade for 300 years. I don't know what to say, who does the "Holy conquest" these days?
why not,all the graphic used was associated with Islam which is pure camouflage.

imagine recitation of holy Quran before they kill that is babaric and also do it most to Muslims.bro,they ar nt Muslim but to tanish the religion of peace to a another thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Malakh: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
why not,all the graphic used was associated with Islam which is pure camouflage.

imagine recitation of holy Quran before they kill that is babaric and also do it most to Muslims.bro,they ar nt Muslim but to tanish the religion of peace to a another thing entirely.
quit deceiving yourself islam n xtianity are not religions of peace, do your history men!
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Alani86: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
duni04:

who cursed me, you?

You should ask your boss when you gather tonight or whenever! He knows the answer, unless he doesn't want to be sincere as usual.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Alani86:

But our light is expected to "so shine before men......" Shall we then keep quiet and allow his darkness to comprehend? God forbid! We won't argue with him either. We just must void his effort on here. Darkness couldn't comprehend our master remember. And we are His representatives on here!

Empty barrels make much noise, you know that.
I knew a man who never knew God. But the day he wanted to die, on his death bed, he sent for 5 pastors to pray for him. He died eventually shouting "Jesus,am coming"
As many as all of us who believe in Jesus as our Lord and saviour, shall stand on the last days. Be silent and let him rant further. Jesus is king anyday anytime!

2 Likes

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by dsquare33: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
otiigba1:
christ, the bible, and christianity are also from the west. (White people) are those propaganda too?
Point of correction, Christianity was never a propaganda and it never came from the west, it spread to the west and down to us from Jerusalem, Acts 2vs8, that Jesus Christ will return is not a fiction but is a fact,everything He said while He was in the world has already been unfolded before us.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
ruffbamreal:

Bro, How come a number written in three places is differently written and still mean the same number? Have you seen where six(6) is written this way 6 ยง &? Am sure 6 will always be 6, 7 will always be 7 and so on.

in roman numerals, can you write 666(six hundred and sixty six) as VI VI VI? no...... its thesame with those digits the guy posted..... "666" in English words is written as "six hundred and sixty six" "not Six six and six"... hope you understand now?
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by franklingud(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
My people, this end time we are talking about is not the destruction of the world, rather it's the end of satan on earth.
YES, the kingdom of God is about to come but first of all, satan and his cohorts will be thrown out of this world into the lake of fire.
So make your final decision today.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op its not a question of May be!! Ask our Lord and Saviour Jesus in Prayer to Show you. Boko Haram , Isis and their co's are Agents of Anti-Christ. They are set to take over but the Christians are still asleep. If u notice the manner they strike, you'll see they are heartless, Just like the bible says the anti-Christ would be.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by duni04(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are you guys for real or you're just buying time and burning your Sunday evenings with "pretend ignorance", cos the level of darkness (ignorance) on this thread is so overwhelming. And the dark or ignorant ones are actually the same people accusing someone of "darkness". Astonishing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by jomoh: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Just to buttress his point lipsrsealed
He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Wow...is that really the meaning?
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Smh "religion of peace"

It better be. Islam is having a bad name. Take a look at Syria then and now, or Iraq and it's spreading fast.
Islam better fight this ISIS, because it's a leak in the religion. Not only ISIS, the whole Jihadist thing. Soon no one would want to do business with any Muslim, from what I see, that's where it's heading to man.
Think about it.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by anigbajumo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Malakh:
quit deceiving yourself islam n xtianity are not religions of peace, do your history men!

forget history sir,there must be reason by any action .
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Malakh: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

abegi do your research...didnt the script tells you history repeats itself and there's nothing new under the sun, so if there;s ww1 and 2 you think there wont be ww3 and what religions do you think its coming from
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Najatu: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Where is peace resided in the world? Well Islam means peace if ur ready to accept and do not bother about d way enemies are blackmailing it every day. Terrorists will soon terror themselves. Man Allah protect humans in the world.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by anigbajumo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
gimakon:

Smh "religion of peace"

It better be. Islam is having a bad name. Take a look at Syria then and now, or Iraq and it's spreading fast.
Islam better fight this ISIS, because it's a leak in the religion. Not only ISIS, the whole Jihadist thing. Soon no one would want to do business with any Muslim, from what I see, that's where it's heading to man.
Think about it.

pls move back to FTC and understand me very well by reading my comments line by line.After that u are free to quote me back sir.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

And the crusade I doubt was for even religious whatever. So don't speak ill of Christians
Islamic people are super hostile. Na so so attack I see when I manage read English quaran
I don't know what they teach you in your mosque, but whatever it is. Islam has a bad name now... at trust me, it doesn't help you fellows.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Jeromejnr(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
jomoh:

Wow...is that really the meaning?

Yes Sire!

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by jamst2(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Malakh:
continue drinking the kool-aid of CNN and the likes
I dont listen 2 western media,okey! I av my own remote source of info.my analyses are base on probability cos we dont really know what is happening on ground in those countries.but if what i read on the net are true,then my analyses are 100% on point
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by dsquare33: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Jesus is a lie. He is never coming back.

unless im wan make we beat am again.
No matter how you hate Him, Jesus still loves you, Just give Him a space in your heart.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by jamst2(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Yes Sire!
Keep on day dreaming!
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Jeromejnr(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
jamst2:

Keep on day dreaming!

There is nothing to day dream about.

It's there in the ancient manuscripts, bold texts.

Be free my friend!
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by anigbajumo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
gimakon:

And the crusade I doubt was for even religious whatever. So don't speak ill of Christians
Islamic people are super hostile. Na so so attack I see when I manage read English quaran
I don't know what they teach you in your mosque, but whatever it is. Islam has a bad name now... at trust me, it doesn't help you fellows.

can you please tell me outcome of that bad name on Muslims?They are trying their best to tanish the image of this religion but it went stop Islam to come to stay.

Ask google nw " The fastest growing religion".....

quote me back after you do the research,they cannot do anything to stop this religion to keep moving everyday.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Jesus is a lie. He is never coming back.

unless im wan make we beat am again.
Waaaaaaat!!! Dis is ''BLASPHEMY''. Kai! May God hav mercy on u.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
gimakon:

If really what you say is true, why are so many terror organizations like Alqaeda,al nusra, Hamas, and the rest linked to Islam?
They say Christians did the Holy crusade for 300 years. I don't know what to say, who does the "Holy conquest" these days?
Somebody should dash this man sense.... without asking such questions, you should be able to answer them for yourself..... Because a lot of thieves, kidnappers and rapists or cultists go to church doesn't mean we Christians automatically are in a religion that supports kidnapping, stealing, rape cultism and other crimes committed by fellow Christians..... Think for yourself bro.... no be everything dem dey ask teacher....
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

can you please tell me outcome of that bad name on Muslims?They are trying their best to tanish the image of this religion but it went stop Islam to come to stay.

Ask google nw " The fastest growing religion".....

quote me back after you do the research,they cannot do anything to stop this religion to keep moving everyday.

Everyone knows it's Islam. But here's what am saying
Why is Islam fighting and what is their cause. They (ISIS) is giving you a bad name by chanting "Allah Hu akhbar" and killing even you the fellow muslims. Soon the multitude that joined would dance out again if care isn't taken
That's what I am pointing at.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by jomoh: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Yes Sire!

Thanks for this.

but how does a roman letter and some randomly picked signs now mean 666. Those signs could as well be gotten from chinese words, indu, japanese, or even hebrew. Don't u think.

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Somebody should dash this man sense.... without asking such questions, you should be able to answer them for yourself..... Because a lot of thieves, kidnappers and rapists or cultists go to church doesn't mean we Christians automatically are in a religion that supports kidnapping, stealing, rape cultism and other crimes committed by fellow Christians..... Think for yourself bro.... no be everything dem dey ask teacher....

Thunder finish your family, Stupyd imbecil*e.
I asked a question, dog like you wan come here insult me,what you say and what am saying, what's the connection? Me and some one day talk in peace, tatafo.. wetin u come here day talk? Am speaking on what I have seen you day talk from your toilet you call sense. Have you gone mad?
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
gimakon:

Thunder finish your family, Stupyd imbecil*e.
I asked a question, dog like you wan come here insult me,what you say and what am saying, what's the connection? Me and some one day talk in peace, tatafo.. wetin u come here day talk? Am speaking on what I have seen you day talk from your toilet you call sense. Have you gone mad?
Jesus...... lol.... bros u harsh o..... see as u wan turn Antichrist on top my family head.... see why I said you need sence? SMH..... yet you say the muslims are evil yet you skip the person who annoyed you to wish evil on his family that doesn't even know this conversation is going on.... You think if the trumpet sounds now, you will make heaven? well, let me answer that for you...... NO YOU WONT MAKE HEAVEN.......
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Malakh: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
jomoh:

Thanks for this.

but how does a roman letter and some randomly picked signs now mean 666. Those signs could as well be gotten from chinese words, indu, japanese, or even hebrew. Don't u think.
i'll help you he didnt give the right response you guys are just surmising n speculating in other words making shiit up.....research vicar filii dei to get your answer
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by jamst2(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

There is nothing to day dream about.
It's there in the ancient manuscripts, bold texts.
Be free my friend!
ok! Who wrote those manuscript Are they muslims
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Jeromejnr(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
jomoh:

Thanks for this.

Go do your research.

And how is it that not only are the two signs not the same but the message from the biblical passage also corresponds to the people that carry that sign on earth today.

They say when something is too much of a coincidence, then it's not merely a coincidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.