Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:40 AM

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe (29984 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / The Error Jonathan, PDP Made Was Not Sacking Jega – Okupe / Zanzibar Election: Jonathan To Lead Commonwealth Observer Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by philips70(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
southniyikaye:
grin grin oga u no go kill person o see where you reason your own come from

grin grin
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by mpowa(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2015
midolian:
grin grin grin

Same JEGA that announced GEJ as the winner in 2011. I guess he changed sides in 2015 #wailingWailers grin

Thank You very much for saying this, This is the kind of comment I'm looking for on the frontpage - JEGA was not biased when Jonathan won in 2011, but he was biased when he lost in 2015, fool!

Everybody saw the hand writing on the wall, you can feel the pulse of the people, the only way Jonathan would win is through Rigging, he's lost the people, I guessed the only mistake Jonathan made was not to Rig enough to win (which was good for his own peace anyway).

The only people that voted for Jonathan voted for tribal sentiments not on performance, I voted for Jonathan in 2011 and so did many Nigerians, but we can't repeat same error in judgment twice, if Buhari did not give us the change we want, I and many others who are not ruled by sentiments will vote them out come 2019, we won't stop until we get the desired NIGERIA, the key word is PERFORMANCE - accept defeat loser Okupe pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by mpowa(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Same Jega that Buhari called a corrupt man and asked GEJ to sack him after 2011 election only for GMB & APC to start praising Jega two years later.

Only shows that JEGA didn't change, but the people (VOTERS) did!
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by mpowa(m): 8:37am On Nov 16, 2015
banio:
JEGA disenfranchise more people than the ones who voted. I was disenfranchised. And the figures say it all. JEGA gave the North more voting strength and the South was disenfranchise. Its a pity that in modern time a prof would do this. These figures might still hunt the con3 if nothing is done, because from what JEGA did the total vote of the north will always be greater than sum of all votes from the south west, south south and East.

Crying blue murder all day long, thesame JEGA conducted the election in 2011, PMB was also a candidate, some other northerners are candidates, But JONATHAN Won, there were far more irregularities in that election than the one of 2015, but JEGA declared Jonathan winner. Why can't you people just accept that Jonathan was no more popular in 2015 and let the nation finally move on, JEGA DID NOT CHANGE, THE PEOPLE DID!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by tonytony208(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:
Why is that only Yoruba politicans that served and supported Jonathan are speaking up for him openly?
FFK
Fayose
Absti
okupe.

Because Yorubas are not cowards.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by gbagyiza: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
I think dis man is crying after d head has already been cut off.l used to tell people n I will say it again,it was God plan for buhari to become president of Nigeria 2015, I love d bible verse that says d word that comes out of my mouth will never come back void,until it accomplish that which I sent it for.so no matter what dey do to stop him then,it would HV failed because it was his time.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by Chrixtopha(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
even the dumbest and myopic person on earth specifically in Nigeria knows that what mr Doyin Okupe Said is nothing but the truth.....it was obvious that Jega was compromised when it was announced that even Borno state in which almost every normal human being even animals had deserted for their lives because of terrorism have gotten 80% of their Pvc while the most peaceful and coolest part of Nigeria, the South East (GEJ Supporters)have not gotten up to 20% of their Pvc,then I expected mr then President to act, but he decided to keep quiet.....mr okupe"s 3rd claim is also true, because if it was OBJ or even Buhari, he will never allow election to be held in those terrorist affected states by all means.....another claim to sack jega was when it became obvious that under aged were receiving pvc.....my brother what else do u want to see or hear to convince urself of a foul play......I believed that Jonathan took everyone even his wife unaware to step down and rest and safe his life.....if u see the truth say it out and stop behaving like idiots as some of u are criticizing mr okupe's claim...
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by Chrixtopha(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2015
at this juncture I'm goin to be suspended......malton is an idiot.... which polity and sanity are u enjoying.....mugu
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by donj211: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Mind u jonathan is d most democratic president Nigeria ever had. So don't use d word weakest
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by djkirkoo2(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2015
mpowa:

Only shows that JEGA didn't change, but the people (VOTERS) did!
Deceive yourself. Hypocrisy all over you
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by djkirkoo2(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
mpowa:

Crying blue murder all day long, thesame JEGA conducted the election in 2011, PMB was also a candidate, some other northerners are candidates, But JONATHAN Won, there were far more irregularities in that election than the one of 2015, but JEGA declared Jonathan winner. Why can't you people just accept that Jonathan was no more popular in 2015 and let the nation finally move on, JEGA DID NOT CHANGE, THE PEOPLE DID!.
Same Jega that Buhari called a corrupt man and asked GEJ to sack him after 2011 election only for GMB & APC to start praising Jega two years later.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by mpowa(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Deceive yourself. Hypocrisy all over you

Ok you won't give up, pls answer these two simple questions, who was the INEC chairman in 2011? Who won the election?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by mpowa(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2015
djkirkoo2:

Your point here, I don't get it. It's the nature of most if not all Nigerian politicians to not accept defeat, Buhari inclusive, reason being that our elections are not perfect, you'll always have one irregularity or the other to point to. But if you want to know who actually won, majority of the people will accept the result if you win, only your tribe or regions close to you will be crying blue murder, when you lose.

So Jonathan actually won in 2011 no matter what. PMB. Or anyone said, even inspite of the irregularities and PMB won in 2015, he was the popular candidate, the only people crying are SS/S.E, and probably those who worked with him like Okupe, even deep down in your heart, you know, you people just don't like to concede.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by marv1: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
ERONX:
Doyin Okupe for the first time is making sense
Because there was no massive rigging to make pdp win abi? Until u people should stop talking as if we are still living in the stone age the better for u. GEJ was the president and he knew what went wrong. There was no way he could have done all what doyin Okugbe said successively because a lot of people and forces were against him. There is no single truth in what he has said. He is just a wailing wailer. He had thought he would be in govt for ever.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by gigabyte13: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Okupe again?

So make a player change referee, so that match go favour am? D same referee that blew the last match which you won? If he had done that nobody needs to be told that something is fishy. I think GEJ is much more wiser than his advisers. I mean all of them put together, even the e-ones included.

Sir Okupe truelly has indomie brain as said popularly by people.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by Bimpe29: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by billyG(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
millionboi:
dnt worry buhari wit d help of his namesake jega will define misrule 4u within 4yrs
Dnt undrstd u pdpiglet.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by dwesternmall: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by micayo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
bigv:
Honestly I really shouldn't be replying you, cos I don't know where to start.

Is it to enlighten you about the height of corruption in the country that for 8years Fashola ruled, #75m is alleged to have been miss appropriated by him. When we know how much most past state gov. that governed states half as rich as Lagos state 'miss appropriated'. Isn't that a fantastic record judging by Nigerian terms?

Having said that, it also clearly shows you didn't follow His screening at the floor of the Senate when He cleared the air on that allegation.

A man who ruled in the opposition while He was governor and even the opposition openly commended his efforts as giant strides.

Like I said, I really don't know How to reply you. For all I know, you probably might be kidding or pulling my legs via your comment. When the international community regularly commends him. I would speak no further pls.

So my dearest brother, you are 'literally' trying to justify MISAPPROPRIATION by someone. We should be glad he miss appropriated our funds. I thank God I am not like you who takes pleasure in hypocrisy. And please enlighten me more on the international commendation he has gotten so far pertaining to 'CORRUPTION'. Same question Abgbaje Asked 'What impact did he make in regards to corruption? How many LGA chairmen and Councillor, Commissioners were punished for corruption during his time and you all would sit back and throw stones at GEJ. GEJ had his own issues quite all right but pple like you shldnt be d one criticising him. Its a shame.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
I just caption the headline.

And the truth is this...........

GEJ did not regretted on His personal decision, they zoos needed a change so they have it now, even though they zoos are faces the hard times they deserved it.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by holaralph(m): 3:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Imagine this Okupe talking again honestly there isn't shame in some peoples dictionary , you people are the one that Misled GEJ yet you will never admit the fact, you all scatter everything for him because of your selfish interests here you are now shaking like jelly, Forgetting that you are among those people that as caused Nigeria so much. Mr Okupe Crude Oil was $90 something per barrel when you people rule and what as been your achievement, as am typing now as a trader I just checked on oil price $37.76 Now All of US should be reasonable how did you expect this PMB administration to survive.... Am sure this Administration will survive and sail through but all Nigeria Enemies should desist from their evil. Okupe deserve to be flogged big time And am sure You are an illegitimate yoruba that Lost his brain because of money forgetting the future
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by likila: 3:28am On Dec 08, 2015
700 Billion dollars arms deal money traced to Doyin Okupe account
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe by holaralph(m): 3:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Okupe hope you too didn't collect money from NSA Boss Sambo Dasuki if you do then may God Almighty save You of this imminent prosecution lolzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall / Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off / Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.