Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love (553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by sexygoddess(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
what do I do my boyfriend stopped talking to me more than a month ago and I really love him,I dont want to cheat because I dont like it but he isn't replying my text not calling... always saying he his busy and he loves hanging out with friends but d last time I visited him he showed n introduced some of his friend to me n told them m his girlfriend but I don't really know wat going wrong he his my first boyfriend and it just four months of our relationship I don't know what to do m really missing him n we haven't had any physical contact lyk sex romance etc m just confused

1 Like

Re: Love by greatnaija01: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
sexygoddess:
what do I do my boyfriend stopped talking to me more than a month ago and I really love him,I dont want to cheat because I dont like it but he isn't replying my text not calling... always saying he his busy and he loves hanging out with friends but d last time I visited him he showed n introduced some of his friend to me n told them m his girlfriend but I don't really know wat going wrong he his my first boyfriend and it just four months of our relationship I don't know what to do m really missing him n we haven't had any physical contact lyk sex romance etc m just confused

go and work on your self sister, change your appearance, attitude and act like nothing is happening, that will make him know you are a confident girl..... also he may really be busy but if he doesn't get his arousal from you it means you are getting stale and uninteresting.... so fight for your LOVE dont fight the man.... LEARN more kinky styles of sex and PULEASE NEVER EVER WAIT FOR HIM TO MAKE A MOVE.... YOU MAKE MOVES O.

APART FROM ALL THESE MUNDANE STUFF, DO YOU REALLY PRAY FOR YOUR MAN? HE NEEDS PRAYERS O. UPGRADE YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILL SO THAT EVERY TIME YOU BOTH CHAT HE GAINS WISDOM AND FEELS HE HAS A PARTNER-SIDE-KICK.... THESE ARE FEW OF MANY WAYS TO KEEP YOUR MAN WITHOUT SPREADING YOUR LEGS OR PHYSICAL CONTACT..... BOOKS TOO WILL HELP.... MAKE HIM CRAVE FOR YOU.... I CANT SAY SOMETHINGS HERE BUT YOU KNOW SHA
Re: Love by nyabinghi(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Mend your ways or maybe he is found another babe. Find a new guy.
Re: Love by 247notire(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
sexygoddess:
Hey watsup? Hope uve left him for good now?
Re: Love by charlsbob: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Love by slide01: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

aaagh / Need A Lady For Hook Up.. Friends With Benefit / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.