Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,725 members, 7,945,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Christians Are Born 'evil' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Born 'evil' (658 Views)

Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / Reasons Why Christians Are Falling For False Teachings And Doctrines ( Edited ) / U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Are Born 'evil' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47am On May 19, 2009
Christians believe that they are born evil (i.e., born in sin),’ that their children are born evil (sinful), and that even as Christians they continue to be evil (to be sinners) and that no matter how evil they are, that Jesus will forgive them. Only they who are totally evil themselves would forgive all evil; we whose souls are pure do not think that way; we seek judgement and retribution.

Nonsence!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Wife Ok Before Marriage But Still Having Doubts / What Do I Do. My Fiance Does'nt Meet Up. / Choosing Future Patner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.