Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos (41313 Views)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by NoRetreat(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Weep Not! Try to go to some developing sites for labourer work. Join any car wash outlets, please try laundry shops, there is ability in disability.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by MemphisDepay(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
IlekeHD:
She don bleach finish.

White mama black baby. Light-skin girls bleaching to look like kim kardishit.
na you give am the cream? Peeps like you seem to amazing me. When you see a light-skinned/yellow lady, you immediately conclude that she is bleaching, without inquiring much about her. Iranu
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Donpressman(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
classicB:
This agbaya still get nanny, she go fit wash her pants so?
English comprehension hard o grin. The mother was making reference to herself as the nanny. lobatan
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by canDy4eva(f): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Dudes be meeting their girls parents
like a respectable young man like they
don't be putting their tongue in their
daughters asshole
who b dis
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by ibukunobi: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
what can you do?
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Donpressman:
English comprehension hard o grin. The mother was making reference to herself as the nanny. lobatan
Dnt mind me, i thought the "nanny" was behind camera

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by swaggprofessor(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
they look so much alike with just 1 obvious difference=bleaching cream. I rest my case
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by IlekeHD: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
MemphisDepay:
na you give am the cream? Peeps like you seem to amazing me. When you see a light-skinned/yellow lady, you immediately conclude that she is bleaching, without inquiring much about her. Iranu

Lightskin girls also bleach.Check her old pixs before she became overhyped. she wasn't this ghostly.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Jaquar456: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
After suffering the relentless assault by Mercy AIGBE with her daughter on social medis, now Monalisa CHINDA is trying to get in on her act.
These jobless and fading NOLLYWOOD actresses should get a life instead of trying to prolong their time in the limelight vicariously through their daughters.

I thought Monalisa was more serious minded than all these other airhead starlets who are semi illiterate and not aware of the implications of their actions like the irresponsible mercy AIGBE who is trying to market her daughter and portray hervas available to any interested party.
Madam Mona, pls respect yourself, and do likewise for your daughter if you love her and stop exposing her unnecessarily. She's only 7years old for petes sake.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
@the second pic....See as the girl lips dey like the pvssy of one fair Akwa-ibom girl called Imaobong wey i straff last month undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 16, 2015
okay.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Abuloma80(f): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to
know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

You again here too. This about the fifth post o different thread l read today.

Why the desperation? This will make others think otherwise about you.

There are many sincere advises given to you in the other threads, go back and read them, they might be useful. All thesame l wish you good luck.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by leookagbare: 3:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Na wa o!! A girl disclose on instagram that August alsina has impregnated her. And August alsina is de.......... See more details here. Which kind Oseba be this cry http://medianehd.com/2015/11/some-girl-on-instagram-is-claiming-that-she-is-pregnant-for-rb-singer-august-alsina/
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by ireneidiva(f): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2015
classicB:
This agbaya still get nanny, she go fit wash her pants so?
Agbaya? Really? You are a walking pant washing machine, right? Smh
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by ireneidiva(f): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lightskin girls also bleach.Check her old pixs before she became overhyped. she wasn't this ghostly.
Monalisa has always been very light and 'ghostly' actually.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 16, 2015
And she be looking like Melinda May (Agent of Shield)
*too much season film
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

She was even lighter at the onset, and naturally so. She regularly tans to look darker
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by magneto(m): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Dudes be meeting their girls parents like a respectable young man like they don't be putting their tongue in their daughters asshole
Wtf??!!! Speaking from experience I guess undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by JJLUV(f): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2015
Beautiful people everywhere i go
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by JJLUV(f): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2015
So many hipocrites dese days,cnt a woman nw celebrate her child by puttin pix of herself nd d child on her own instagram page.dnt u guys also put pix of urself nd ur family online? or because no one notices it 2 bring it 2 nairaland frontpage
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by eyennyin: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Good one. Nice duo
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Beautiful people. wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Jaquar456: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
ubecharles:
She was even lighter at the onset, and naturally so. She regularly tans to look darker

What a silly lie. Like most of these Nollywood babes, Monalisa lightened her complexion. Tan nko? These girls dey carry umbrella make sun no touch their body.
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2015
She is almost white literally
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by tudeyzamani: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Dear lisa i promise to make ur duaghter my second wife after i marry ekaete wey dey my area....
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by dwesternmall: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos by ivyT(f): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:
She don bleach finish.

White mama black baby. Light-skin girls bleaching to look like kim kardishit.

Haba,she has always been xtremely fair

c.o;Heavens gate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Jumpsuit, Poses With Her Red Car (Photo) / Candle Light Service For Obama DMW (Video) / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.