Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,264 members, 7,934,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:41 PM

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (43262 Views)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

You watched it [b]life?
When we call some of you slaves and servants una go say we insult una. Pls show me the certificate abeg. At this rate you are now, it will be a miracle if your children survive slavery. How can u be this deep in someone's ass??[/b]

Who is slave between u and I......... Life instead of live....

Last time I checked, Yoruba have been ruling this country than ndigbo.You are agitation for Biafra because you and your people are nothing but slaves in this country.we will continue to remote you till eternity because it has been destined.

I don't do tribalistic statement but u called for it.I rep one Nigeria.............Igbo will never rule this country in this present century take it or l*** it because u are born to sl***##

We are just debate on simple argument and you started tribalistic statement,so you deserve what I wrote up there.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ybalogs(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who abi what abi nah be be CHRSJ? Some people Sha like to dey bring up wetin dey meaningless Sha. Who cares? Even if nah Jeleosimi certificate, he's our Presido and there's nothing anybody can do about that.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ybalogs(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who abi what abi nah wetin be CHRSJ? Some people Sha like to dey bring up wetin dey meaningless Sha. Who cares? Even if nah Jeleosimi certificate, he's our Presido and there's nothing anybody can do about that.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by sirTesco(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Shut up pls. Quit trolling. Nigerians deserve to see his original School certificate. If he wont show it, then he doesnt have it. QED!
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Shut up pls. Quit trolling. Nigerians deserve to see his original School certificate. If he wont show it, then he doesnt have it. QED!
HonSuQMaDIQ:

na O'level certificate wan bring development
GEJ wen get all d certificate, shey he uzam turn 9ja to great Britain.
U Nigerians lay emphasis on mere paper certificate.
The paper certificate is just to certify the one in ur brain. So, he has it in his brain.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by smartmoses(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hahahaha,#Tom and Jerry.let see who wines
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
now we are in the "show us your certificate" saga again.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by tablu: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
amdoyin82:
Una Neva forget Dis certificate saga abi?
it has obviously just begun...
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Buhari's certificate or not, I don't even care at all. I'm after his positive influence NOT certificate

Nobody should quote me cool
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by SpaceTour: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Osetigo..time to impeach the dullaadinho cheesy

Buhari what do you have to add?

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Who is slave between u and I......... Life instead of live....

Last time I checked, Yoruba have been ruling this country than ndigbo.You are agitation for Biafra because you and your people are nothing but slaves in this country.we will continue to remote you till eternity because it has been destined.

I don't do tribalistic statement but u called for it.I rep one Nigeria.............Igbo will never rule this country in this present century take it or l*** it because u are born to sl***##

We are just debate on simple argument and you started tribalistic statement,so you deserve what I wrote up there.

Slaves will forever remain slaves. Your head is deep in another man's anus. I'm not Igbo by the way. See how your mentality is really appalling. By the way, you've been ruling this country for ages, care to tell me what you've achieved? Last time I checked your region and the North are deep in poverty despite having produced presidents ever since. As it stands and to reiterate my earlier statement... your children are already deep into slavery with attitudes like yours.

Keep shouting how you've ruled this country for years, my friend you should be ashamed having ruled this country for years and we are in this hell hole. How can we creep out when people like you brag about producing leaders? It's shameful being in same country with people like you honestly. God punish Lord Lugard anywhere e dey for this mistake. I assure you it will be corrected soon.

6 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by SpaceTour: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
This picture don make me fall for ground.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by GenOrumov: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
*continues minding my cattle, with stick crossed on shoulder* wink
Kindly don't destroy other peoples crops nor rape and rob them or else, I go unlike you.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
scarr:
Pls where is GEJ's Cert?
Are you sane at all? Jonathan has moved on and Buhari is the HNIC now! He should present his certificate if he has any and shame his enemies. Failure to do so means he doesn't have it. Simple!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ikombe: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
donphilopus:
Y'all said you wanted to see his WAEC certificate and result but you were presented with the Presidential Election result and he was given the INEC certificate of return as the winner of the Election. Continue looking for what's not looking for you guys!
where were you wen tribunal dey commot people wey no dey eligible to contest

Abi shey d same inec no give dem certificate of return as winners of election undecided

Nka ana ko ihe na gba ka motor
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by sammyj: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
... grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
DickDastardly:

Who is the wailer here? Topic says School certificate and here you are sounding like some old senile lonely granny undecided
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by sammyj: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
.. grin grin tongue grin grin
neocortex:

Bullshit!
to you forging a certificate is just.

It is moral corruption such as Buhari's that fuel widespread
societal corruption. I bet there are many youths who hope
to ride to great heights on the back of forged certificate,
because if Buhari can do it, they can do it too.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by steadd16: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aww, Buhari will seize to exist as the president and his vice will take over. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by akigbemaru: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
buhari and seven days ultimatum.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by nwadiuko1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Y dis ppl wan bring back this issue.....buhari no write waec EOD

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by billyG(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
macaranta:
>>Does PMB have WAEC certificate ? >>Yes Or No >>If Yes >>Show Nigerians **Its as simple as that...** >>Else >>PMB=Liar/Corrupt >>End if [HTML] grin
Hav u shown nigeria yur own waec certificate?
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by UltimatedeBest(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Guys, d Buhari guy no get d certificate if not he would vindicated himself in d last 5 to 6 months. D defense minister just wanted to play to d gallery without knowing dat he was waking d already sleeping dog.

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by billyG(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pfuuck!Waec certificate we Nigerians are satisfied with Buhari INEC certificate.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by UltimatedeBest(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
D minister of defense should be sack wit immediate alacrity, see how he is embarrassing d PMB all in d name of good boy to PMB. Dis issue has long be buried but, d minister has succeeded in exhuming it. Saraki myt used dis to get back at PMB by impeaching him

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Alani86: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
I wonder why some very jobless and senseless people go about minding what's so unnecessary. What exactly do anybody stand to gain from this irrelevant issue? What definite difference or impact does it have on the current devastating condition of the nation? Is that what we should worry our heads about? Why are we so myopic?! The man with all the certificates, what was he able to achieve with them? Are we after papers or brain(mindset)? Worthless!!!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Jabioro: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Attention seemed every where ,group of wailing Wailers..una go cry tired.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bumi10(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Why is it that Nigerians are still talking about Buhari Certificate? Isn't it obvious enough to them that he doesn't have it? People can be funny.

The Law is what the government of the day says it is ok. Their is nothing like change. The worst part of it is this gullible apc followers are still following him and defending him like their God.

For God sakes, military doesn't need to provide Buhari's original certificate. Abi WAEC office no dey for Nigeria again? When I lost my waec original certificate, it took me only national ID card and N2500, and three working days only to get a new one.

This country is as lawless as a lagoon. Quote me anywhere you go but if am boyant enough, I will leave this good for nothing country for good.

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ofornaira: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
amdoyin82:
Una Neva forget Dis certificate saga abi?
Na his minister of defence go wake sleeping dog na. They say make he tell us how he go handle his post, he begin tell us say the former army boss suppose whitewash the issue to cover up buhari. Just make u see the kind minister he be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
Thunder strikes them one by one,so wen PMB was pictured with is classmates in India it was propaganda?

Awon werey 101%.Club loading jawe...............

Class mate of defence collage he attended in the U.S or class mate in Nigeria secondary school were we no see certificate
Till today

But u foolish sha to fall for that crap

Come back nd quote me in 3years time
This country ll be worse under ur certificate less, daura President Buhari nd brain dead Mr body odour

Sorry lalastica say na body language

2 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
scarr:
Pls where is GEJ's Cert?
What a stupid question from a foolish person like u
Oya receive sense
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xfemt:

Class mate of defence collage he attended in the U.S or class mate in Nigeria secondary school were we no see certificate
Till today

But u foolish sha to fall for that crap

Come back nd quote me in 3years time
This country ll be worse under ur certificate less, daura President Buhari nd brain dead Mr body odour

Sorry lalastica say na body language
Am not but u are,I saw pics with his classmate in secondary school and watched live update of this issue with his secondary school principal on channelstv......
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
steadd16:
Aww, Buhari will seize to exist as the president and his vice will take over. Lol grin

They were elected on the same ticket!! The elections would be annulled and a re-run would have to be ordered!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.