Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigeria Is Changing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nigeria Is Changing (815 Views)

An Amazing Life Changing Services By An International NGO! / Shopping Online In Nigeria Is Finally Affordable! Check Out Rytedeals.com / Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Changing by engr17(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2006
This is a great opportunity in Nigeria to earn up to =N=1,000,000 or more on the internet which is currently creating great results for many people and is very fascinating to me. It only takes 2 minutes to register and you can apply for free and earn good money. Click on this link http://www.ngsearch.net/html/GetMakeMoney.php?leadflag=AB3538&refererindex=&name=E. Ajemba. It is the site to apply and contains my code for payment tracking. After joining, your own linkcode will be generated and you can begin to see results within 1 week. If you are too busy to register and benefit, pls help me by simply copying this message as it is, and forward to all persons in your msn and yahoo messenger list, as well as emails, so that I can benefit directly (and them too). Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Customised Aquariums / Nigeria Oil And Gas 2007 / Ice Block Delivery For Parties And Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.