Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry (61700 Views)

Strike: Fuel Depots May Run Dry By Wednesday / NDIMRC Condemns Removal Of Kachikwu's As Nnpc's GMD / Mele Kyari Appointed As NNPC Head Of Crude Oil Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by BCISLTD: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by ganiyu26(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
abeg who help me C my brush
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by hugoboss70(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na only God go save us for dis hell hole we all find ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
G
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Intendy:
I was unable to read anything
grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by kennycalls(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
It would have been a different ball game if Prof Tam David West was petroleum minister.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by yinkus204(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Busted
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Godfullsam(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
OK
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by symbianDON(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
so marketers haven't been paid since august 2014.....hmmmmm....speaks volumes

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by phemflex90(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Buhari must hear dis, on my way to Aso rock, i trust baba daura

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by vislabraye(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na wa O ..
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
The change some of us (not me) voted for is here. I Keep saying it what do we expect when we bring a man whose brain is that of 1985 to rule over men of 2015.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by ohzee(f): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
The story of fuel scarcity in Nigeria. The first is to blame it on marketers claiming they are hoarding. Then they blame it on panic buying. Finally the truth always comes out. The product is scarce and simply obeys the first rule of economics which is demand and supply.
The price of fuel should not be static as long as we import. That's why we have the PPPRA. They need to be able to adjust the price at least weekly and put it at a RANGE depending on survey of availability at depots.
This will reduce the queues and suffering each time depot stock drops.
God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by BABANGBALI: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Alasi20(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
Minister of petroleum over to you wink wink

Indeed!!! grin
Mrchippychappy:
Minister of petroleum over to you wink wink

Indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by superior494(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
abeg na who see my power bank?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by kenniecee: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Which way Nigeria
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Inioluwa01(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder why we Nigerians, especially those in the 'common man' category enjoy making things extremely hard for ourselves. We often shout and scream at our politicians in power at the slightest opportunity but then, why do we have to make things hard for ourselves? Why would our marketers deliberately hoard fuel just to make the government look incapable?Why, my people, why?#shedscrocodiletears
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by dewstar: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
liberty300:
Excuses

What happened to the infamous refinery that started working from the "body language"?
good question.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by godoluwa(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
end time chanji

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by kingofdemons: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Hmmmmm, in as much as I do not like d sound of this, I do believe my able president will will get to d end of this.

*singing in fela voice *

zombie ooo zombie...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by onajo2000(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
To run a govt is not easy.... Especially naija......all campaign promised don dey dash

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by ayusco85(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
omogin:
When you have a liar as your President and petroleum minister you get this situation. Gej we miss you already

The way u run ur gutter u call a mouth, u will soon swallow ur tongue. Continue calling ur ancestors mate liar. The thunder that will fire u is in the chapel asking for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by onajo2000(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
liberty300:
Excuses

What happened to the infamous refinery that started working from the "body language"?

No be body language na body odour

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Shawarmaplus(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
See gobe...
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by XaintJoel20: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Make I check Jumia and Konga whether I go see fuel buy as the product no come dey petrol station...
#OjuelegbaOneChance...

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by shadelek(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is not the change we voted for. Now I understand who is more confused between Jonathan and sai Buhari. Change at its peak.

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by coolhamid(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
omogin:
When you have a liar as your President and petroleum minister you get this situation. Gej we miss you already
Insulting your president who is far older than you ? Am not surprised, may be that's how you insult your people at home.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Mrlekan07034617: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
simplemach:
This is just the beginning. No be Change hausa/Fulani and Yoluba say dem want...? Una neva see something. By the time the fulanis are tru with u;
A litre of fuel will be = 550
Power supply will be 1day ON, 3days OFF
1Dollar will be= 465Naira
One cup of Garri will be=90
School fees federal skuls= #180,000
And the NPF will have an official pricelist for bribe.
As for boko haram, that one might be made a branch of the Nigerian armed forces.
Meanwhile the FG is probing all past "PDP" govt officials.
Change they wanted, Change they have gotten.

Mr man please shut up!!!
Are u not a Nigerian? How come u are predicting such rubbish towards your own country?
Just go to bed and have some rest!!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Freeman50(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Group of people were arguing that since this man is petroleum minister that the price is going to be constant. Told them we are all in Nigeria were anything can happen at any point in time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
simplemach:
This is just the beginning. No be Change hausa/Fulani and Yoluba say dem want...? Una neva see something. By the time the fulanis are tru with u;
A litre of fuel will be = 550
Power supply will be 1day ON, 3days OFF
1Dollar will be= 465Naira
One cup of Garri will be=90
School fees federal skuls= #180,000
And the NPF will have an official pricelist for bribe.
As for boko haram, that one might be made a branch of the Nigerian armed forces.
Meanwhile the FG is probing all past "PDP" govt officials.
Change they wanted, Change they have gotten.

U sef go follow suffer am naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gabriel Toby And Wife, Christy In Keke (Photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.