Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Want 2 Experience God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want 2 Experience God (945 Views)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Next Level Banquet Service / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Restoration Banquet / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Vengeance- Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want 2 Experience God by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
I Gave My Lyf 2 Christ Dec 2013 N I'v Bin Strivin 2 knw God personally since then, But its nt happening... i speak in tongues n dts all... peeps around me do tell me bout their personal encounters n i do feel left out.
is there something else 2 be done 2 make ds happen?
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
hzpride:
I Gave My Lyf 2 Christ Dec 2013 N I'v Bin Strivin 2 knw God personally since then, But its nt happening... i speak in tongues n dts all... peeps around me do tell me bout their personal encounters n i do feel left out.
Get weed, good quality weed. Roll it. Wait for the full moon. Light it up. Start singing worship songs.

2 Likes

Re: I Want 2 Experience God by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
musKeeto:

Get weed, good quality weed. Roll it. Wait for the full moon. Light it up. Start singing worship songs.

bro, tnx 4 d advice buh i need (problem-solving) advise pls
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by malvisguy212: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
hzpride:
God is not bound to keep our time, that which may not come quickly in your time may be hastened in His time, until then act on what you already understand on God. Rely on what you already have, God is unlikely to squander further enlightenment upon us. We don't decide on when to encounter God, God does. Neither do we have the final say as to when God will lose patience with us.

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Experience God by UyiIredia(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
hzpride:

Stay strong bro. Read the word, pray in your mind and continually strive for that which is good.
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by UyiIredia(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
musKeeto:

Rolling up tingz. Okay.
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2015
tnx guyz . . i'm a lady BTW
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by Judas2013: 1:26am On Nov 16, 2015
I will tell you about god

2 Likes

Re: I Want 2 Experience God by Sunbellar: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2015
hzpride:
Are you really born again? How did you start speaking in tongues? Did you learn it or was it impacted by the Holyspirit? With your reply I will know how to advise you.
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sunbellar:

Are you really born again? How did you start speaking in tongues? Did you learn it or was it impacted by the Holyspirit? With your reply I will know how to advise you.
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by Sunbellar: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
hzpride:

Yes I am.
D tongues came with the impact of d Holy Spirit cos no one taught me or laid hands on me.
I had a past but I laid all my burdens on Christ n he has been helping me to live right.
I just want 2 get deeper but it ain't forthcoming.
I suggest you go into evangelism and preaching the word of God in sincerity if you need quicker experience of manifestation of power of God. You devote your time in study and meditating on the word of God, praying and fasting. I did all these in my unversity days and encountered uncountable miracles and testimonies. You will undoubtedly begin to feel the presence and touch of God in all areas of your endeavour.
My humble advise please!
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by ifenes(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
hzpride:

The be yourself, that's the only way. Do anything that excites you. Sex,travels, sing etc

1 Like

Re: I Want 2 Experience God by johnw74: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Some churches can prevent you in experincing God by the things they teach you.
I would forget about speaking in tongues if you don't know what you are saying, and no one else knows either,
and it brings you no joy.

In a quite time, perhaps at night in bed when there are no distractions,
talk to God, not out loud but in your mind, thank Him for all He does for you,
tell Him about your problems, talk to Him like you would your very best friend,
and you should experience His presence.
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by pneumaticos(m): 6:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Sunbellar:

I suggest you go into evangelism and preaching the word of God in sincerity if you need quicker experience of manifestation of power of God. You devote your time in study and meditating on the word of God, praying and fasting. I did all these in my unversity days and encountered uncountable miracles and testimonies. You will undoubtedly begin to feel the presence and touch of God in all areas of your endeavour.
My humble advise please!

Op here is the answer...thats the quifkest way..why...thats what Jesus is busy with now...
Re: I Want 2 Experience God by ichommy(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Laff wan kill me here grin
musKeeto:

(1) (Reply)

2016 Prophetic Outlook For Mfm / 'deadly' Attack Rocks Mosque In Saudi Arabia'. [BREAKING NEWS] / Shocking: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.