Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today (1268 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / See What This Excited Dad-to-be Did To His Wife's Baby Bump..soo Cute / My Igbo Housemate Took Me To Church Today And The Yoruba Pastor Is Posh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by onila(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
I really cant wait to be married to my own posh, rich, handsome man

it was the sweetest thing I have seen recently

he was like, ur heart desires wld be granted

I remember when I and my wife cldnt have kids for like 8 years

''oh, wait I am not sure''
'' baby, when was it? was it 7 or 8 years

I think it between 1995 to 2001 . .baby, am I right?

love oooo!!

ladies, marriage is sweet o!

we must marry o!
I must marry o! grin
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by kllinxman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
women and marriage

2 Likes

Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
At last, when 5 guys play you like table-tennis ball, ye shall learn
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by mrpackager(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Onila again ?
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by mrpackager(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Onila again ?

don't tell me you finished the whole Weed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by Cholls(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
My sister hope u've got your mr right already?.
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by onila(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cholls:
My sister hope u've got your mr right already?.
not yet, still chasing degrees cry
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by faith551(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
So what's your point?
Ajekpako husbands don't call their wives baby or native doctors don't call their wives baby
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by Khd95(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Worldly pastorgrin
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by Adasun(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Onila,na inside toilet u open this thread
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by Cholls(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
onila:
my sister i hear.
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
i thank God am a man...
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by Kingsasian(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
This girl is crazy.....lol. Na for public them dey call themselves "baby" but inside house na papa Tosin and mama Tope"
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by onila(f): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kingsasian:
This girl is crazy.....lol. Na for public them dey call themselves "baby" but inside house na papa Tosin and mama Tope"
grin
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by onila(f): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:
Worldly pastorgrin
hes so cool

not the typical Nigerian adult

he say things like

dont be worried if that girl ur asking out is saying NO

or that boy is breaking ur heart
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by dikeigbo2(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
onila:

Eeyaaa till thy kingdom come.
My grandmother extends her greetings
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by onila(f): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
dikeigbo2:

Eeyaaa till thy kingdom come.
My grandmother extends her greetings
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by onila(f): 1:42am On Nov 16, 2015
faith551:
So what's your point?
Ajekpako husbands don't call their wives baby or native doctors don't call their wives baby
when its a posh man, its way different
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by faith551(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2015
onila:
when its a posh man, its way different

Story for the gods
Re: The Way My Posh Yoruba Pastor Called His Wife ''baby'' While Preaching Today by ojaydedon(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
onila:
I really cant wait to be married to my own posh, rich, handsome man

it was the sweetest thing I have seen recently

he was like, ur heart desires wld be granted

I remember when I and my wife cldnt have kids for like 8 years

''oh, wait I am not sure''
'' baby, when was it? was it 7 or 8 years

I think it between 1995 to 2001 . .baby, am I right?

love oooo!!

ladies, marriage is sweet o!

we must marry o!
I must marry o! grin

marriage is good na... May u find the right person for u according to Gods will..even as u look up to God to make u the right person for some one too.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanto Steal, Pls Advice Me. / How To Successfully Achieve Your Goals In 2016 / END TIME: See How Girl Poses N@ked With Boyfriend At A Beer Parlor In Enugu Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.